RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)

Go down 
+5
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:03 pm

[Hey there, I said you could join.]
[And yep Sub.]

Arabelle examined their attire. It was all very plain. There weren't any splashes of color, and it looked as if patterns had gone extinct. So I'm guessing this isn't a fashion magazine, she thought, grinning at the newcomers slyly.
"Listen," Arabelle finally said, tucking a golden lock behind her ear as if that would make her look more professional. "We won't hurt you if you tell us how to get out of here," she ventured, wondering if they were actual shapeshifters or not.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 pm

((Thanks!))

Alix Ion Rain (A.I.R.) is pretty shy. Ok, just because he doesn't attract a lot of people doesn't mean he's wacko or anything, right? Anyway, Alix is 5'7" and has large, wide feet. I shouldn't have mentioned that... He's also odd-eyed ((different colored eyes, pretty rare)), the left being blue and the right being grey. He has blonde, shaggy hair with changing highlights from moi that reaches down over his eyes. Once you get to know him, he's a pretty nice guy, but has a minor case of ADHD, so you never know what to expect. His roots trace back to ancient Greece on his mother's side, and he inherits the olive-toned skin. His father, however, can be traced back to Italy, therefore he can overreact. But don't sterotype him too much, or else you'll be disrespeacted in a language you probably don't know. Alix can shapeshift into a chameleon, a herron, and a mouse.

Last edited by Midna (Sub) on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 pm

[Yeah eah accepted. You too Scarves.
Alix here just needs an animal to shapeshift into.]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 pm

((I just realized that! XD I'm like, OH NO ALIX HAVE NOTHING! I edit))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 am

'Toni stopped in front of them, but stayed extremely close.
It you don't tell us, you can be dead or poisoned.
She threatened, growling.

(Who should come in next......OH! I think we should have at least one of the new charrs come in and kick butt!)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:51 am

Liv watched silently as the people just stood there. She was kind of getting bored, and she let her mind wander to home. Sighing, Liv sat down in her panther form and flexed her muscles. Ara, I'm bored, and I want to break out of this place, can we get a move on? We're shapeshifters, we could kick their butts without trying.

(Hehe, Whiney Liv. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 pm

"Yeah, but we don't wanna kill the innocent, Liv," I replied. "BUT, if they lied, go ahead, have some fun."

((MAKE BAD/GOOD PEOPLE TALKENZ JET!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:56 am

[Heh, Scarves just gave me an idea. Elite shapeshifting force GO! (and you thought I wasn't capable of cheesy sayings) I just oughta create my new character, yet I am at a loss for time.]

Arabelle noticed a flicker of emotions accross one of the newcomer's faces, and could of sworn he appeared lethal. Suddenly she knew. This was an act, and in the next moment they could easily kill her. She transformed herself into her most capable form-- the fox-- and bounded out of the way. They're going to attack!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 am

Liv followed Ara and ducked out of the way, suddenly, her body expanded and she came to Toni's shoulders. The Arabian Horse snorted and glared at the people, 'This is more like it.' Moving backwards, she pawed at the ground with a hoof, 'Bring it on.'
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 am

I hissed, following Ara's command. I used my strength to leap from Toni to one of the guys, then slither around them in order to put their guard down. Gotta help the player, not the game.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Going from wary to alert and deadly was a welcome change as Zoey shifted to her cougar form. With a snarl she ran at the people who apparently were coming to attack them. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the snake slithering around their feet. She reminded herself to be careful of that.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:59 pm

With a strangled cross between a shout and a snarl, I shifted down into the wolverine, my chocolatey muzzle wrinking as he showed my bright teeth. Bristling my fur, I took a bounding step forward, making a strange huffing-puffing sound of challenge, daring them to take me on.

((Think about when a dog gets excited it might start hopping up and down. Not jumping, just sort of bouncing.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:00 pm

'Toni roared, and attacked one of the men.
She sunk her pitch black claws into his shirt, and thought about just biting his neck right then and there.

(OH, BTW jet, I'm changing Xav's rattlesnake form to a sun bear.)

Xaiver turned his head from the stupidly educated books on the floor of his cell the window of the other door.
It seemed like he saw a blur of white, and a horse grow on the spot....More people like me?
He thought to himself. Xaiver had quickly bust out of his cell in his elk form, and smacked through the other door.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 pm

(( Is Alix accepted, cause he isn't on homepage.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

((Anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm

GAH. LIIIIIIVE! LIVELIVELIVE!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:56 am

[So sorry my friends. I've been incredibly busy, but hey, I warned ya! Let me just tune you in on my schedule for this week. First, I have softball practice tomorrow night 6-9 and Wed night from around 6-7:30. On top of this my math teacher truly believes that I have no life whatsoever outside of school and, oh so generously, decides to pile on our homework. Now next week is spring break, so on normal terms I would be here, but I have other plans. I will be leaving on Friday (possibly Thursday) for a softball tourney in Phoenix (wish us luck!), and then leave for California on Monday after that's all over. I won't be back 'til Sunday.
And then school starts again.
Yes, it is 10:56 as I post this, and my dad is yelling at me to go to sleep. But one last thing! Guys, this is technically a private roleplay, so I'm not the only one who can come up with ideas. Do whatever you want!!! I can easily catch up when I get back. You're smart, so figure it out!]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 am

((Thankers. Can we be the kidnappers?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:43 pm

(*headdesk* What do YOU think, sub? if jet said we can come up with stiff, wouldn't it be nice to be the bad guys???)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 pm

(Now, Now Children. Don't have a spat. xD)

One of the people in the room looked at Liv, and then ran foreward to tackle her. Liv whinnied and then transformed into her panther form and sliced the man across the side of the face. 'Whoa back up!' She thought as he tried to grab her, ignoring the bleeding wound on his cheek. Liv hissed and slashed at him again with her paws as the other people in the room chose someone to attack. That was when the man produced a gun. 'This is great.' She thought saracastically, 'Everyone! Scatter!'

(Sorry, I thought we needed some action. Hope no one minds.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 pm

((Nice username this week, Bec))

I slithered around the gun the man was holding, surprising the man and having him drop the gun. I turned back into human form and held the gun up, trembling. I never felt a gun before. "Alright. Now that we have ourselves settled down..." I started, "I think it's time to go, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm

I, for one, am tired of getting shot full of holes! I cried. One of the men laughed at me. I'd show him--! WIth a growl, I sprang forward and twisted my head, sinking my teeth into his ankle. He yelped and hopped around. Suddenly stopping, he grabbed his other leg's shoe and through it at my head. I growled and bit a little harder, if it was even possible. You kidding, Jesse? I'm just getting started! I telepathically snarled.

Last edited by Socky's Dootdoot on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Zoey, in her cougar form still, snarled at the other people. At Jesse's statement, she returned to her human form. "I agree. Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Jesse kept his aim as he signaled the rest to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:03 pm

"Jesse!" Liv shouted, transforming back into her human form, "Come on!" Liv turned towards the door, making sure everyone was run out of the psycho place before she fled with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next