RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)

Go down 
+5
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 am

(Woah....When you guys switch to first person my brain goes dead. XD)
P.S. Nice one-liners, Subbs.(

'Toni rounded the corner to see a bright red exit sign.
Awful stupid of them to put it there... She rolled her eyes.
"Xaiver, Sortent cet ensemble de portes, et recherchent les autres. Si vous trouvez l'une d'entre elles pour m'appeler." The seventh grader ushered him forward, and then fought off the shifters behind him while he escaped.

Xaiver switched from his bear form to the human so he could get out, and then to his gray and charcoal elk once he was out.

(http://blanottyfir.deviantart.com/art/elk-92044154 << This was my inspiration for Xaiver's elk description. Just think of it with hovves and that's him! ^^')
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:24 am

(I won't do first person then. ^.^)

Bella hopped down from the tree and turned human again, searching for Arabelle.
She turned to her raccoon form this time and sniffed. She caught the scent of a shapeshifter.
Bella hoped that it was someone on their side while she raced toward it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 am

Liv shapeshifted into her horse form and froze, "Arabella?" She asked, thinking that she heard the girl. Trotting down the hall, she broke into a gallop and found an open door, that looked like it lead into a forest. Bursting outside, she followed the smell and sounds of other shapeshifters, hopeing it would lead her to Arabella.

(I know it's a horrid post, but I had no idea what to put.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 am

I followed the stampede of my friends, confused at all the commotion. I could hear a voice--it was faint, but it was a voice. That must be what they were heading for. A stab of curiosity hit me: why was it so hard for me to hear the voice when the others could hear it just fine? Oh well, no time for that. I slipped outside. We were in some sort of forest. I could see other lithe shapes just ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Bella caught another scent. Horse and human again. I heard another voice too. It must of been Liv. It sounded closer, so I went toward that one.

(REALLY short, but it's lunch time.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:10 pm

(LOL)

Xaiver cantered throguh the brush to see Olivia racing torwards something.
He didn't bother to say anything and kept his distance.
The elk still darted inbetween the trees.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Responses came pouring in to her mind. The problem was, she couldn't make out any of them or who they came from. "Umm... what?" she tried again, realizing that all of her words could also be heard by the other shapeshifters-- the others that she was trying to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 pm

A grey wolf started running beside Xaiver, and he jumped, thinking that it might mistake him for food.
He put his head down and mock charged the blue-grey animal, but it seemed to ignore.

'Toni jumped as Xaiver charged her, and she barked.
"Xaiver ! Son Antoinette ! Ne me transpercez pas… !"

Xaiver seemed to be embarrased. "Ah, désolé ! Mon erreur !"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm

[Nooo, this thread doesn't deserve to die!]

Arabelle was about to add something else when a large object came crashing through the trees, sending her into even more of a panic. "What was that...?" she hissed, beginning to become more angry than frightened. Ara just wanted to get out of the stupid place. Shaking the thoughts away, she shifted down to a fox and slunk into the shadows, careful not to be seen. Her mission: find out what had just crashed through the trees. She turned around when she realized that no one was following her. "Are you coming?" she inquired, figuring that there was more danger near the place where they had almost become science experiments.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:06 pm

This thread is officially closed and locked.

''Administrator Blankfeather
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6