RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Hot summer nights
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm

( I'm fighting will Riverstar, lol. )
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:01 pm

((Whoops! Again, I'm so blind!))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:11 pm

" Who are you," she spat again
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:15 pm

"Are you deaf?" Golden hissed, baring her teeth threateningly. "I'm Golden!"
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:59 pm

" Whatever, now you leave my terrior or join my pack," she hissed
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:04 pm

Suddenly, Golden's fur layed flat. Her tail began to curl up with intrest. "A Clan?" She licked away the drops of blood that oozed from her scratches.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:10 pm

" yes i am Valyclan, and i am Riverstar," she hissed again
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Golden narrowed her eyes. "Sheath your claws. I'm not looking for a fight," she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:17 pm

" whatever," Riverstar siad again
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Golden rolled her eyes. "What's a Clan?" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:02 pm

" A clan is when many cats live in dens. The is one leader, me Riverstar, a deputy olny one, a med. cat olny one. Then there are warriors they protecte the clan. There name ends in tail, fur, heart,left ect. Like Riverstone Then appreinces are younger cats about 7-11 moons old, trhey train to become warriors. The end of the apprincess name must end in paw like firepaw. Then kits and queens. Kits are kittens and their nmae ends in kit, like firekit. Queens are the mother of the kits. they where warriors and will be bqck into warriors their kits become apprinces. Then elders. They are the older cats that cna not fight any longer. The med. cat takes care of the rest of the clan. I will tell you the rest later," Riverstar siad. " Would you like to join?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Leafdapple pounced on a mouse. She snapped it's neck with a swift paw move. She buried it quickly and moved on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:07 pm

(as usual, I will do an intro. Just Dragon 'til I join the Clan.)
I slinked past trees and bushes, trying to find a sufficient shelter. I knew I would give birth to my new kits soon, and I'd need somewhere to stay to raise them... my belly was plump these days, and it only slowed me down. I'd have been an easy target for anyone or anything hostile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Icepelt clottered on into the forest in search of some honey for sore throats. He saw Riverstar threw the trees talking to another cat. Icepelt jumped up into the tree's and leaped from each one to see who Riverstar was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Emberclaw sniffed the air with a scent he never smelled before. He decided to leave while Golden and Riverstar weren't paying attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 pm

"I'd love to!" Golden exclaimed, her eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm

" Great padded beside me," Riverstar said in her tone that means, I-am-the-boss-and-if-you-whata-stay-here-you-listen-to-my-rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}   VallyClan  ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~  { Warrior Co.} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VallyClan ~ olny true warriors will be trusted~ { Warrior Co.}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2