RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Jacob shook his head, grinning, and zapped them away before Jay had a chance to launch himself at them again. "NO!" Jay snarled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Lauren growled.
Grant gasped. "Oh, it's final. Next time I see his face I will hurt him." He snarled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

"I'm with you on that," Jay and Anna both chimed.
Jacob rolled his eyes at her. "Would you just stop being so frustrating?" He said, leaning down and kissing her, while using his powers to make her freeze and not hurt him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Lauren frowned. "No. I will be frusterating. Just ask your brothers." She snarled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Yes, I understood that by the fact that Mitchell's nose was broken nearly everytime he talked to you."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Lauren smirked. "Well, I'll be glad to do the same to you." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:49 pm

"No thanks, I'm good." Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Shut. It. IOr you will join his unfortunate nose-breaking world." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:51 pm

"Uh huh, sure," Jacob said, and then suddenly smirked. "That's not the nicest way to talk to your new husband."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Lauren was ready to slap him. That's what she did. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:53 pm

(OHMIGOSH. I started laughing out loud at that, actually. xDD)

Jacob rubbed his cheek, scowling at her. Irritant. He sighed, rolling his eyes. "If you want to be difficult, that's fine by me, I like a challenge."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. It wasn't offical yet that they were... she couldn't even mention it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Jacob grinned back. "I can't wait, our wedding's at noon." He smirked at her. "Though, I am a little afraid of Jay, he's gotten a little violent, much?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Lauren smirked. "You better be scared of him." She retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. "He can't get in, we have guards all over. I gave them pictures so they know who to keep out."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Lauren put her hands on her hips. She really had noothing to say. It was impossible for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm

"That's what I thought," Jacob smirked. "We'll have to pretty you up of course, wedding gown, make-up.."
That was one of the worst things to even mention to Anna or Lauren. Too bad he didn't know that.
(xDD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Lauren's eyes darkened. "Don't. Say. That." She warned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Would you like me to lie to you like you're in second grade?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Lauren socked him in the nose. "Get some advice from Mitchell before you talk to me!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Jacob stumbled back a few steps, growling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Lauren smirked. "I warned you." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Jacob scowled at her, standing up straight again. "Alright, go ahead and be difficult, see if I care."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Lauren noddded and turned to face a wall, crossing her arms. "I'm not leaving this room." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 pm

"Oh, yes you are." Jacob said, using his powers to make her walk toward him. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next