RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:55 pm

"I don't even know, really." He shrugged, frowning slightly. "Anyways, she probably won't want to talk, so you can just leave."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Heather shook her head. "You seem down though. Wassup?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:57 pm

"She completely hates me." He muttered. "She keeps insulting me, and both her and Anna keep glaring at me, I'm sick on it, actually."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Heather sighed. "Wanna go get something to eat with me?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Jay was slightly suspicious still, but relaxed. "Why not?" He agreed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:19 pm

She nodded and started to walk with him. She put her hand in her pocket for the note that Jacob and Mitchell had given her before. When she finished her mission, getting Jay to the palace, she was suppose to leave it at the hotel room with Lauren.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Jay had no idea about the note, or the fact that Heather was lying to him. He walked with her, not really paying attention to much going on around him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Heather nodded at the clerk at the desk. "Just a minute. You can wait outside." She said, and when he was outside, she smiled. "Give this to room 346." She said, and gave him the note.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Jay nodded, going to wait outside.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Heather watched as the clerk gave it to the bellhop. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Jay was still waiting outside. He wondered what Heather was doing, and wondered if Lauren was gonna kill him for leaving. Eh, she was already furious, so why not make it worse?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Heather slipped outside and grinned at Jay. "C'mon."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Jay rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but grin slightly too, following her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Heather sighed and glanced at the sky.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 pm

"Wow," Jay said, looking up as well. It was darker now, and the lights lit up the sky brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Heather nodded. "I really don't know very many people that look at the sky at night." She whispered, heading toward her car.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Jay nodded, and followed her. "Yeah, I don't usually, but I just noticed it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Heather grinned. "I bet you never relax, with your job and what not. And your girlfriend constantly getting kidnapped."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:36 pm

"That's probably very true," Jay grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Heather nodded. She noticed they were getting close to her car.

(I was thinking it was a limo, and the driver and chauffeur were Jacob and Mitchell dressed in black. Whatdda think?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 pm

((Awesome. xD))

As they actually neared her car, Jay finally noticed it was a limo, a really COOL limo.
"Swee-et."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Heather grinned. "Thanks." She nodded at the staff and led him in.
Lauren heard a knock. She answered it and grabbed the note from the bellhop.

Lauren-

You really shouldn't yell at Jay so much. 'Cause he's ours, thanks to Heather. We tricked him. While your reading this, he's probably just getting into our car now. We have your precious boyfriend, good luck finding him.

-You know who.

Lauren fainted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Anna helped Lauren up, and snatched the note. "He's really that stupid?" She muttered.
The driver, who had a nametag pinned to him, which read Jackson. Jay shrugged, getting into the back seat with Heather. The driver, who Jay couldn't see well in the light, looked like he had a broken nose.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Lauren was steamed after. She ran out the door.
Heather nodded and shut the door.
Lauren rushed downstairs and bolted outside, but they were already driving away. 'Jay!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Jay's head snapped around, hearing his name being called, well, more like screamed at the top of Lauren's lungs. He then realized something was really wrong here.. The- Driver- had- a- broken..
"LET ME OUT OR I'MA KEEL YOU." Jay shouted, turning red with fury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next