RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather

Go down 
+2
Ginger.
Goldenfeather
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather Empty
PostSubject: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:29 pm

This is your offical Clan Guide. Everything you need to know, is right here. Please let me know if I forgot something, or if you have a comment or suggestion. Thanks!
~ Goldenfeather

Warrior Code

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day, you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will ecome Clan leader after the leader dies.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new depuy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. THere shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked dailty. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12.No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from another Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. A honorable warior does not need to kill other cat to win his battles, unless it is outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Ceremonies

Apprentice

Leader: I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. He/She would like to become a warrior of (Clan Name), but first must become a apprentice. (Kit Name), do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Kit: I do

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your apprentice name. (Kit Name), from this day forth, until you've earned your warrior name, you will be known as (Apprentice Name). (Mentor Name), you will train (Apprentice Name). (Clan Name) honors your (Trait) and (Trait), and I hope you will pass them on to your new apprentice.

* New apprentice and mentor usually touch noses. *

Warrior

Leader: I, (Clan Leader), leader of (Clan Name), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his/her turn. (Apprentice Name), do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Leader: Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice Name), from this moment you will be known as (Warrior Name). StarClan honors your bravery and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of (Clan Name).

Deputy

Leader: I say these words before the body of Redtail, so that his spirit may hear and approve my choice. Lionheart will be the new deputy of ThunderClan

Name-Change

Leader: Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what He/She is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment she will be known as (New Name), for (Reason of Change)

Elder

Leader: (Warrior Name), is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?

Elder-to-be: It is.

Leader: Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest.

[ Other sections are currently under-construction! They will be up soon! ]
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Great guide Goldenfeather! Lots of helpful information!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 pm

Yeah I agree i didn't know how to say all of those ceremonys.
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:44 pm

Thanks! I've been in a few Clans, and I always find it handy to have a guide ready!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Yeah welcome to Rpc if you like warriors you should deffienatly check out Moonclan and Iceclan
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:52 pm

I will now!

Last edited by Goldenfeather on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 pm

Coolio!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Welcome Goldenfeather to RPC, and you have made a really good start here by making a guide! Now I don't have to go through rummaging through my stuff trying to find a book and flip through the pages, trying to find the ceremonies! Thank you so much, and welcome!

BTW, are you from WFRP? Goldenstar? It's okay if you aren't! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Welcome! I love this guide, very convenient ^^
Perhaps you should add a medcine cat's guid, you know, like the herbs list? there is a good one on http://www.freewebs.com/thepreypile/Herbs.htm
^^
Once again, Welcome!

~Alleycat
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Hi! The medicane guide is next, researching now! I'm hoping to have a full list, along with how to apply. And no, lol, I'm not Goldenstar. I'm WebkinzRockHardGurl from WI =]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Well I'm glad. Thanks for joining by the way ^^
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:16 pm

Welcome! I'm having a great time already, LOL!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Glad to hear that Golden!

Well, I can't wait. And sorry about that, your name seemed so familiar to her! Hi! How did you find out about the site? Just curious. ^^

Glad your on, Alley. :)
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Goldenfeather

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Cattails' siggie on WI!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Ooh...that's a great sign! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:10 pm

Yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Heh, figures someone would click that.
Yes, RPC is in my siggy. I guess I should add my site, too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather   Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Guide ~ By Goldenfeather
Page 1 of 1