RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Arranta was on gaurd, watching AutumnLeaf from the shadows. I would prevent her from escaping. Yes!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:16 pm

((Mkay.))

"Oh, alright. I'll be ready tonight then." Larkpaw meowed. Surely she and Scratch(paw) could handle two, maybe three rogues. Couldn't they?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 pm

-Time Skip to Nighttime-

Scratch(paw) was by the entrance, nearly pressing himself against the undergrowth. Now he just had to wait for Larkpaw, and they could be on their way.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 pm

(DUN DUN DUN DUN. Lol, Jager shows up and PWNS Larky. )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:19 pm

[[This is halarious. xDDD GO SCRATCHPAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Panther left for a midnight hunt, knowing that the queen was asleep and wouldn't run off.

Cougar followed his brother out into the brush.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Arranta sat silently, just merely boredly watching the queen. Geesh, she was SLEEPING, and she wouldn't run off-- or would she? nah, she wouldn't Arranta shrugged and ran off, knowing the queen would still be there.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Larkpaw kept close to the edge of camp to avoid being spotted by the other cats, and brushed against Scratch(paw)'s side to let him know she was there. "I'm ready." She meowed softly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 pm

"Let's go," Scratch(paw) said quietly, grinning through the darkness. Moonlight dappled both of their pelts as they entered the forest, Scratch(paw) sniffing the air and catching the rogues scents.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Panther strode farther and farthe raway from the outskirt soif camp, off into the forest.

Cougar headed off to the lagoon for a midnight drink.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:46 pm

"This way." Larkpaw meowed, twitching her tail in the direction the rogue's scents had drifted from. Her heart thumped with anticipation as they went along. Wouldn't the other cats be impressed when they returned with Autumnleaf? They'd be heroes!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Heros. Scratch(paw) was thinking exactly that, though his goal wasn't really to be a hero. His goal was revenge on those rogues, and to help his Clan too, of course. They neared the scents, and Scratch(paw) heard pawsteps. He stopped.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 pm

What the small apprentice heard but did not recognize was Jager,
The leader of servals. Blade was with him, but had gone to meet with
Cougar at the lagoon. The chocolate cat was about twenty feet from
the rouge's camp, but not enough to smell clan-cats.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:53 pm

((SMALL? WHO YOU CALLING SMALL? Jk. xD))

Tooth was by Jager, the leader serval's, side. She smiled, eyes glinting in the light.
Scratch(paw) shrugged, and kept going. He went right around Jager, if he had known he was there, and right toward Cougar, which was what he was hoping and not hoping for all at once.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:56 pm

(I GTG in a bit. Cougar n' Panther are gone already! Just go for Autumnleaf.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Arranta scented LarkPaw, but lost intrest almost instantly. They wouldn't dare mess with ay of the servals!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Scratch(paw) was padding toward the camp now, nearing it with every step. "Careful." Scratch(paw) warned, and entered the camp, not noticing, and slipping past Arranta.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Larkpaw slipped into the camp right beside Scratch(paw), faintly scenting but not otherwise noticing Arranta. She was focusing on any scent she could get of Autumnleaf.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Scratch(paw) pointed to one of the dens. "I think she's in there, the scent is strongest." He instructed. "Should I stay here incase the rogues come back or do you want me to come with you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 am

[[ LOOK AT THE NEW LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A POLAR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IM LIKE THE FIRST TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 am

((NO, ALLEYKINZ BE tHE FIRST!))

Knife walked to Arranta's side. She glared at Scratchpaw. "Oh, if I could I would... erm, nevermind," She wondered outloud, but not loud enough for the youngins to hear her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:43 am

((Pink.. We all saw it last night. AND PLEASE DON'T SPAM. -.- ))

Scratch(paw)'s ears pricked. He scented the air, and nodded to Larkpaw. "It's safe to go inside, I'll stand and watch and guard." He said carefully. "If you need me, just call." He said, nodding to himself.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm

((I <3 the new layout!))

"Okay." Larkpaw mewed.
Creeping slowly through the dim moonlight, her tortoiseshell pelt provided brilliant camoflauge as she approached the den.
She opened her mouth slightly to draw the scents of the den into her mouth, and focused on the freshest; Autumnleaf. She was in the den for sure, but where were the rogues? Larkpaw ignored that wondering and nudged her way inside. "Autumnleaf?" She mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:10 pm

(( Here, I'm just going to look over the posts I missed. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Autumnleaf looked up, not yet asleep. A apprentice? Oh! Now I could see, Larkpaw, the light came in little by little. "Larkpaw, you have to tell Bonestar we have to move, I would escape, but I'm not in the quite ready position." I said trying to avoid getting to... if I leave my kits will be harmed. "By the way, do you know how my kits are doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next