RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 am

"What was that?" Anna asked, her eyes now worried and her smile now pulled into a tight frown.
Mitchell did hear it, and his instant thought was himself. He liked Lauren, he wouldn't hurt her, he wouldn't lie to her about anything..
Except the fact that he already was.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Cory shrugged. "I dunno..." he said.
Lauren looked down and kept swinging her legs.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:19 pm

((OMG WE'RE AT 750 POSTS!))

Anna was still frowned. It looked like Jay, but.. Hmm. "I.." She trailed off.
Jay was back in the servants room, leaning against the wall and panting. "I'm going completely insane, this place is driving me insane. That was not Anna." He whispered.
Mitchell still stared out the window, trying not to scowl.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 pm

(Close Please, Ginger or Holly! Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31