RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 am

Heather, when class finished, snatched Annabelle's journal. She grinned, and showed Kayran.
Lauren gloomily nodded at the security and went inside. She blinked. It was a mess. People were rushing everywhere, papers flying. Someone was urgently walking her way.
The worker stood by the children. "We've found the hiding place of your sister." he told Lauren. "She's in Greenland, in an old hotel. She's been kidnapped."
Lauren blinked. "Greenland? This is Washington!" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:30 am

Kayran gasped at all the people, amazed and horrified. "Kidnapped? GREENLAND?"
"By who?" Jay instantly demanded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 am

The woker looked at some files. "Not sure yet. What we are sure of, it's whoever messed us up." He said, handing thefiles to Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 am

Jay grabbed the files, sifting through them. "Could it possibly be Alwein again? He disappeared but maybe he's back again?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:35 am

The worker chuckled. "No. Alwein is long gone, let me tell you." He said, shaking his head.
Lauren peeked over Jay's folder. "Wait." She whispered and pulled out a page. She looked at Anna. "Heather and Kayran are spies for them!" She said suddenly. "JAy, they got our notes."
Grant frowned. "Anna's journal too." He guessed thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:36 am

Annabelle went pale. "Ohyou'vegottabekidding." She growled.
Jay glowered. "Should we go back and let Anna beat the crud outta them before we head off to Greenland?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:38 am

Lauren rolled her eyes. "No. We gotta get to Greenland, whoever is doing thid id our age, but smarter." She said. "And hopefully not crushing on Me and Anna." She added.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:39 am

Anna looked at the ceiling and mock prayed. "Please.. Please.. NO." She muttered, and sighed. "Let's go to Greenland."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 am

Lauren transported them to Greenland. xD
Grant shivered. "C-Cold." He said. Then he pointed. "The hotel!... With guards. Lots. Of. Them. They were grown men, but then a 17 year old boy walked out. Grant growled.
Lauren shifted through her backpack. 'Here." She said, pulling something out. It was a sandwich. She grinned and tiptoed over in the blurry snow. She threw the sandwich, and the guards chased after.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:44 am

Annabelle shivered. "Greenland. Really? They only named it this so more people would come and who would want to." She muttered, and she looked at Lauren, who lobbed the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:45 am

Lauren ran for the door and slipped inside. She looked around. It was pretty deserted, ecept for all the tech stuff. There was a door leading upstairs, but it had a password. She mtioned for Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:46 am

Jay rolled his eyes, and walked up to the computer. He started typing furiously, he got a frustrated look on. "Hmm.." He said, and then typed furiously again. He hit enter and smiled satisfactory-like.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:48 am

The door opened. Lauren grinned and quietly walked up the stairs, and was greeted by a boy her age. There were tons of them. Lauren say Lauria in the corner, gagged and tied. She turned furious.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:49 am

Annabelle and Jay followed, and Annabelle crossed her arms and glared at the boy. Another boy came up, smirking, but furious they had gotten past the coded computer. Jay grinned to himself.
The second boy glanced at his companion. "Oh lookie, more guests." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 am

Lauren growled. "My sister! You! You all! I will beat the heck." She spat, turning invisible.
ory eyed Anna, sneering.
Grant growled. He read the other boys mind, Cory and frowned. HE LIKED HIS GIRLFRIEND.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 am

((OHSNAP.))

Annabelle glanced at Grant, he quite frankly looked ticked as heck. Must've read one of the boys minds. Annabelle sneered right back at Cory, muttering. "Stupid idiots."
MItchell could still see a slight outline of her, snickering. "Geez, Lauren, someone has a teeny temper."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:57 am

Lauren blinked. "Wow. You are such a stalker." She snapped, turning visible again. "Why is my sister here?" She demanded.
Cory rolled his eyes. "Obviously, she's the directer of the strongest agentancy in the world- and we want it." He said.
Grat glared. "To bad, sucker." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 am

Mitchell glared at Grant, who was quite frankly getting on his nerves. "Looks like its too bad for you, because now we have our crushes as well." He snickered.
Annabelle moaned. "NOOO."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 am

Lauren covered her face in her head. "I HATE LIFE." She groaned. Lauren stepped back a stair.
Grant stepped closer to Anna.
Cory grinned. "Go get 'em, boys." He commanded, and the attack started.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 am

Annabelle socked the nearest boy to her, growling, her teeth gritted. "Back off, buster." She snickered.
Mitchell after Lauren himself, but not before Jay got his say. Jay lunged, fist flying.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:03 am

Lauren dove and turned invisible she crawled through the fight, dodging people. She got closer to her sister by the second.
Grant kicke dthe nearest guy and stood by Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 am

Mitchell fell to the ground, happening to be caught by Mitchell as Jay socked him.
Annabelle snarled. "The next person to touch me that I don't know can die." She threatened, socking and kicking as hard and fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:05 am

Lauren tripped from a passing foot and growled. She stood up and was almost there.....
Cory pulled Jay off Mitchell and threw him against a wall.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 am

Jay slammed against the wall, and healed himself quickly, coming to sock Mitchell again. "GET CORY!" He called to grant.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:07 am

Grant did, tripping Cory. "Anna's mine, you big loser." He told him, flipping the boy. Cory rolled his eyes and punched Grant in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next