RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Blade started to canter off in the direction of the small insert of water along the outskirts of territory.

Panther slid out from behind his brother, and followed the golden serval.

Cougar followed slowly, still hurting thanks to the brat apprentice.

(Okey, Blade is SHAYDE's mate, not Knife's. He is Knife's half brother.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:36 pm

"But then, what will Knife do if you don't..." Foxpaw asked, not wanting to finish. He wanted to cry but instead did a weird hug thingy.

((XD))

Knife followed Blade, Cougar, and Panther.

((WELL YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME THAT SOONER!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Scratchpaw looked at Foxpaw, and it was pretty hard to keep calm. "I think you know what she'll do." He said, his voice close to trembling. "Just, please promise me you'll be careful. I'm hoping that if I don't come back she'll only come and get me." He sighed, and then at that moment he wanted to be a little kit again. He just wanted to curl up next to his parents and not worry. Good thing Foxpaw hadn't asked what the fight was about.. Scratchpaw shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Name; Shayde
Gender; Female
Description; A black serval with white spots. XD
Personality; GO FIGURE.
BoneClan or Rogues?; Rouges.
Rank; Serval. XD
Other; Mother of following.

Name; Sword
Gender; male
Description; a tan serval kit with white spots.
Personality; ...You can tell I won't tell. XD
BoneClan or Rogues?; Rouges
Rank; Serval kit
Other; Brother of following.

Name; Dagger
Gender; female
Description; a white serval kit with tan spots.
Personality; ...
BoneClan or Rogues?; Rouges
Rank; Serval kit
Other; Sister of above.^
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:41 pm

((Approved/Added))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:41 pm

((THANKIES BRANCH!))

Foxpaw looked into Scratchpaw's eyes. "Just one thing, Scratchpaw. Why does Knife want you back? What was the fight about?" He asked dearly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:43 pm

((Darn. I didn't want him to ask. -SARCASUM SMART-ONE. xD- I totally wanted him to ask. xD))

Scratchpaw looked at him for a moment, quietly. "I.. It's not important, trust me on that. He was just making up stupid lies." He looked at Foxpaw. "Now promise you'll be careful, and please don't tell Mom."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:45 pm

"I-I'll try, brother. Don't tell anyone about tonight, even if they torture you. If you are to die, die knowing that," Foxpaw whispered on the verge of tears, "Knowing that I love you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Oh, StarClan. Scratchpaw thought, horrified at his brother's sorrowful expression. He nodded slightly, and licked his brother's ear. "I love you too, Foxpaw. I'll come back soon, I promise." He said, and slipped out the secret way in the den. Well, maybe he could make one promise that wouldn't be kept, but reassured at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Shayde yawned, slinking from the shade (LOL) of a tree to the open sunlight of the bay.
Thankfully Thunderclan hadn't followed them past the border.

Sword growled at a fish in the lagoon.
He batted it with a tan paw and splashed.

Dagger was giggling at a butterfly, slightly excited that
her mother had let her play.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Foxpaw cried secretly and curled up at the back of the den. he slowly drifted to sleep. He wanted to be at peace in his dreams, but all he could dream about was Scratchpaw's blood all over Knife's claws. There was Cougar and Panther, and... some other cat-like creatures, about 4. What were they...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:53 pm

(*COUGH* KNIFE POST *COUGH*)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Scratchpaw padded through the quiet forests, trying not to cry. The Clan was a train wreck headed for turmoil, and he knew it. All because he was supposedly missing and because Scarheart was gone. He sniffed the air, and froze in place. Familiar scents flooded his nose.. Knife, Blade, Cougar and Panther! Panicking, he dashed up a tree and watched.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 pm

((*COUGH* FINE *COUGH*))

Knife budged Blade. "I see them!" She smiled eyeing Shayde.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Scratchpaw looked over, and saw three other cats that looked like Blade. He dearly hoped his scent was hidden by the leaves and debris. He watched quietly, barely breathing. Please.. Please don't let Knife see him..
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 pm

((Your just setting everything up, eh? XD))

Knife sniffed the air and smiled. "The Scratch has arrived," she annouced.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:59 pm

((Yep. Yep I am. xDD))

Scratchpaw froze again. StarClan, StarClan, StarClan. Well, he couldn't really run now. He jumped down from the tree gracefully. "You said my name?" He asked, hoping his voice didn't sound as panicked as he felt.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:00 pm

"Why, hello there. What a surprise! Why don't you come with me. I have some people for you to meet," Knife said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:01 pm

"I'd rather not," Scratchpaw replied, his claws coming out instinctively. He met Knife's gaze evenly, challengingly. It was hard to keep his bristling fur under control, but he managed fairly well.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Blade chuckled, and emerged from the brush.

Sword looked up to see his father and he smiled.
"Papa! I almost caught a fish!" He bragged, trotting over.

Dagger giggled, and cantered over.
"Hi papa!"

Blade smiled, they were getting bigger.
"A fish? Where?" He nuzzled his son.
"Hello, Dagger."

Panther smiled too, they were so cute.

Shayde laughed, and sat beside her mate.
"It's nice to see you two again."
She said, grinning back at the rouges.

Last edited by -'.:Blade:.'- on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPOES!!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 pm

"Are you sure? I bet they'd like you. And they're probably your age," Knife tried to persuade. She led Scratchpaw towards her nephew and neice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Scratchpaw carefully followed her, his claws sliding back in. He was on guard the whole time. When he saw the two little servals, he wanted to sigh heavily. He still wasn't coming back, but he smiled slightly at them. He didn't meet anyone's gazes. At all.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Knife smiled and walked towards Shayde. "So, any of them giving you some trouble? You know how I deal with that!" She laughed and sat on the other side of Shayde.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Scratchpaw stood away from the little group. trying to plan when he could just get away, far, far away. He didn't want to be near any of them, and he couldn't.. No, he wouldn't hurt them in front of the little servals, who were only younger then him by a smidge.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Dagger cocked her head, noticing Knife pushing another apprentice along.

Sword grinner at the newcomer,
being slightly larger he figured he could take charge.

Blade's fur rose, recognizing the insane coat
of Cougar's earlier attacker.

Panther tried to ignore Scratchpaw's arrival, and focused on Keeping a conversation with Shayde.

Shayde purred, slightly amused by Knife's catch.
"So Panther, will you be coming with us in the next caravan?"
The black queen tried to keep a happy vibe, despite the fact that they were hiding.
"No, not yet." She laughed at Knife's question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next