RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:54 pm

pinkpupgal98 wrote:
Silver dipped her head. She had a clan and a leader. perfect. She happily swished her tail and smelt the air.

"Everything is finally at peace, nobody is fighting, nobody is being hurt.. It's all fine now." Bonestar purred contentedly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:56 pm

(We need epicness. xD)

Frostpaw grinned and looked around.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:00 pm

((ONE EPIC MOMENT COMING UP! Boys are always saving girls, lets switch it up a little, >=D HAVE FUN SCRATCHY!))

Scratchpaw leaned back against the truck on the tree that he could, from sitting on the branch. Scratchpaw sprang to another branch, one right next to Frostpaw. This one was too thin to support his weight. He heard a loud snap, and felt himself falling. His claw caught another another branch, and he yowled. "HELP!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Frostpaw turned pale. She scrurried over to where Scratchpaw was hanging. She had no idea what to do. She could lift things, right? She tired to pull him up.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:03 pm

((GTG SAVE EPICNESS PLZ!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Scratchpaw was being pulled up, but slipped again. HIs two paws clung to the branch for dear life. They were up HIGH, and falling from this height could mean severe injury, possibly .. Death. Scratchpaw's right paw started to slip, he scrabbled to stay on, but then he was hanging by one paw.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Frostpaw's eyes got wide. She tried pulling him again, with all her strength.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Scratchpaw got pulled up again half-way, and then scrambled onto the branch the rest of the way. "Oh my StarClan.." He gasped, face still completely pale and claws gripping the branch's rough bark tightly. "You.. You saved my life!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Frostpaw blushed. "It's not really...." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:16 pm

"I could've.. I.. You saved my freaking life!" Scratchpaw said, wide eyed. "C'mon, we should probably be getting back to camp," He added after a few moments of shocked and gratefully silence/
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Frsotpaw just nodded, and left the tree. She waited at the bottom for Scratchpaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Scratchpaw was a little bit more cautious, and finally reached the bottom and smiled at Frostpaw, despite the terror of a few moments ago. He dug up his prey, and slowly started toward camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Frsotpaw followed him. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:24 pm

"What's wroong?" He asked, voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Frostpaw shook her head. "Nothing." Se said. "You almost dying was just a little speechless..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 pm

"Yeah, it was for me too," He shrugged. "But.. I knew I wouldn't of died. I know you were there to help, thank StarClan."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Frostpaw slightly smiled. "Thanks." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Scratchpaw nodded, "I trust you," He said, and suddenly felt his heart pound. He felt like NOW, right at this very mometn was the right time to tell her that he sorta liked her. He didn't know she had heard. Yet. "Frostpaaw.. I like you.. A-alot."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Frostpaw looked up. "Me too. But.. I think you knew that." She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:47 pm

"Sorta," He said, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Frostpaw blushed. "That was just kit talk." She explained.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm

"Featherpaw," Scratchpaw scowled playfully, remembering quite clearly. Actually, he hadn't gotten that moment in time out of his head for moons. "So.." He flicked his ear awkwardly. "yeah."

Bonestar padded off to go find Scarheart, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Scarheart was looking for Bonestar as well, almost bumping into a couple of cats along the way.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Bonestar spotted her mate, and padded up, smiling breifly. A long, awkward silence followed. "Hi." Was all Bonestar could think to say. She couldn't even BEGIN to sum up what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 pm

"Uhm, hi," Scarheart replied. He was sorta clueless too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next