RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lol a super random child of boredom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

lol a super random child of boredom Empty
PostSubject: lol a super random child of boredom   lol a super random child of boredom I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:56 pm

I made this out of boredom. It's not very good (I'm still under the influence of Dimetap, this medicine that makes me super sleepy) but I just felt like I should make it. It stemmed from my suggestion to Alley about writing about werewolves.

“So. Are you in or not, Cora?”
I took a deep breath. “Just what am I getting into? What is it you're so concerned about?”
Andrew's eyes darted from side to side and he lowered his voice cautiously. “
Werewolves.”

It should've started out like any other day. It should've started with me curling into a tighter ball as the alarm went off and ignoring it for two minutes. It should've followed with me dragging myself downstairs, eating a Pop-Tart, and going back upstairs to brush my hair and teeth, then put on my clothes.

But it didn't.

I had woken up early for some reason and couldn't get back to sleep, but I was so tired! I practically flew down the stairs and gobbled up a bowl of cereal before running back up and scrubbing my teeth and ripping my hairbrush through my long, black hair. The only normal thing I did to get ready was put on jeans and a t-shirt, my usual look. Why was I so excited? Sure, it was a Friday, but I still had to go to school. I still had all my classes. I still had an unappetizing meal for lunch to choke down. But I jumped on my bike and rode all the way to school. I was early. The doors were unlocked, but there was virtually no one there. I plopped myself down in the cafeteria, awaiting the smell of fresh cinnamon buns and biscuits to waft from the ovens. It was still kind of dark in the school, and a little sunlight filtered through the windows to cast bits of pallid gold light across the room. I shivered, drawing my soft grey jacket closer.

Then he came.

He slid out the gym door, his face red, his blondish-brown hair tousled and his dark brown eyes wild. He carried some sort of gun in his hand. I froze, paralyzed with fear. A gun? What was he going to do? He shouted at me, “Hey! Seen a big dog-thing run past?” I realized my jaw was dangling and forced myself to speak. “Uh—no...” I answered softly. “But who--?” I knew this kid. But somehow my mind couldn't wrap around his name. “No time for explanations.” he panted, glancing both ways like he was about to cross a street. It seemed too practiced, like he stood in front of a mirror every day saying “No time for explanations.” before coming to school. For some reason I knew the gun was not for shooting humans, but for shooting the dog-thing he'd mentioned. “I think there is,” I snapped. “I'm Cora. Can you tell me what you're doing with a gun? In school?” He sighed, running a hand through his hair. “My name is Andrew.” he told me. “You're probably not the person to believe in stuff like this, but I'm chasing a monster.”
“A monster.” I repeated, aware of the heavily laid sarcasm dripping slowly like syrup from my words.
“Yeah. A monster. And now that you know, you have to help me.”
“Says who?”
“Says me. Just now. Were you listening?”
“Yeah, but I never said I'd--”
“Just shut up and listen, okay? The principal is in on this, don't worry. He chose me to help with some...special duties.”
“Like catching monsters.”
“Exactly.” He pulled another gun—this one looked like a high-tech shotgun—and pressed it into my hands. “And you just blundered right into my duties. So you get to help.”
“Wha--?!” I spluttered, fumbling with the gun.
“So. Are you in or not, Cora?”
I took a deep breath. “Just what am I getting into? What is it you're so concerned about?”
Andrew's eyes darted from side to side and he lowered his voice cautiously. “Werewolves.”

Totally random, bad, and stupid, but fun to jot down. X3
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: lol a super random child of boredom   lol a super random child of boredom I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Wow that was cool. 8D
You should write more! *on edge of seat*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: lol a super random child of boredom   lol a super random child of boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Sweet! I like it, Socky! CONTINUE! Pwease? *Big Eyes*
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: lol a super random child of boredom   lol a super random child of boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 pm

... this is what you write wen you're bored? Ish AMAZEN! I wonder ow you write when your on hyperdrive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol a super random child of boredom   lol a super random child of boredom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol a super random child of boredom
Page 1 of 1