RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)

Go down 
+4
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) Empty
PostSubject: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:00 pm

So I had an idea for a story I'd like to write. Most likely I'd sketch it out as a graphic novel. For you geniuses, graphic novel=comic book. SO I'll try to explain the story as best as I can.

Long ago in a galaxy far far away...

XD

Long ago in Azuran, all creatures shared the planet. Special spirits called Elyosives [ellio-sivvz] were supposed to protect the land from evil. They were gifted with shapeshifting powers, and could take the form of any animal they pleased. This, of course, would be their downfall. One spiteful Elyosive used his powers for evil, and revolted against the High Council. The Elyosives were disgraced by the traitor, and each separate patrol was forced to take the form of one animal and remain wild forever. The High Council looked kindly upon one patrol of Elyosives, led by the faithful Vizuri. While other patrols took to the skies as owls or to the seas as tiny fish, Vizuri's patrol ran through the forest as wolves. As time passed, hunting Elyosives became a sport. They were either killed just for bragging rights or captured and sold in the black market as workslaves or helpless pets.

[plot]
The dominating boss of Elyosive sales is known as Sinister Eel, his illustrious alias. No one knows his true name. He has a secret hatred of Elyosives, for in the revolt, the traitor killed his family and friends. He is known for his rough treatment of Elyosives and how much money he demands for them. Meanwhile, two of his lowliest employees have captured the beast of Vizuri's pack--none other than Bengal the Swift, Bengal the Fierce, Bengal the Deathbringer. Though his many titles sound terrifying, Bengal too has a sense of honor, and has been given a bad, bloody name as a wolf that would kill in cold blood. What shame! The mighty Bengal with his paws tied in a tight cage, stripped of his dignity! And to make matters worse, the idiots who captured him are convinced he will be the one to give them their "much-deserved-ed promotion". Bengal doesn't want to give those scum anything. All Elyosives are kept in a damp, dark chamber days before the big auctions to give time for Sinister Eel and his crew to prepare. All the ropes they put on Bengal are practically choking him and cutting off his circulation--and of course he got the dampest, darkest, smallest "cell" of them all. Across from him is the stunning Nyuki (nee-yoo-kee), a member of his pack who'd gone missing a few days prior. Together they must find away out of this place--avoiding being sold, of course--and get back to their patrol! But Sinister Eel has something vile planned for Elyosives. He's enlisted the help of the wicked Despotics, strange creatures with an even more blood-curdling background. Sinister Eel wants all the Elyosives dead--but not if 6,257-year-old Bengal and 4,388-year-old Nyuki have anything to say about it...

I was visualizing the end, which is a cliff-hanger. The last few pages show Bengal, Nyuki, and all the other captured Elyosives standing on a hill where the army of Despotics is charging up to meet them. It breaks off, and the next "issue" is started. Sort of like a sequel, not the next chapter.

SO. What do you guys think? I know it's probably not Comic Con material, but still, I like the story and plot. Suggestions? PRAISE? Maybe an idea to throw in? PRAISE?

Did I mention PRAISE?

For my beautiful amazing wonderful handsome coolio awesome storwee? XD

Last edited by Marvel Sock on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 am

0.o...
Wow...
Holy Pickle... (xD)
-cough- So, yeah I clicked out of curiousity last night when my sis and mom were in the room. The plot was so exciting I practically peed myself. xD This is a kick-butt plot Sockers. I'mma loving the shapeshifting guys/girls, you've gotten me sucked in. A couple holes I found were: Is Sinister Eel (Can't help it, Eel? Really? xD) an Elyosive? Can Bengal and Nyuki still take the form of a human? Are there even still humans? Oh, and I wanna know the Despotics background, like Wickedly bad.
So... I'd say this is up there with Stan Lee's stuff from Marvel, it's good, and you know there aren't many comic books out there about animals, (That I've seen). I'd say go for it, it sounds like a good idea and my mind is already seeing the finished product in my head. It's a good non-hole-ish plot and I think it could work. Just one question...
Can I be at Comic Con when it gets Published and millions of fans attack you? xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm

THAT SOUNDS FANTASTICALLY EXCITING =D
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Can I be your excort when you come to Comic-con as the guest of honor? XD

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Love the idea!

Last edited by BananCo. on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Thanks Becca! To answer your questions,

1. Bengal, Nyuki, and the rest of the Elyosives weren't exactly humans. They could take shape of humans and had their own "human identities", but this is in like a parallel universe or something. XD
2. I'm glad to know you practically peed yourself. :D
3. I know, I know, but I couldn't think of anything besides "Eel". XD It kept popping into my mind, because he's slithery and shady. He's not an Elyosive, but the last of humans. In the Revolt (where the traitor Elyosive went and yadda yadda--) all humans were wiped out but S.E. because the Elyosive had been captured by humans when it was young and made into a slave. Which would ultimately become the fate of the rest of his kind. So he had this vendetta against humans and killed them all but S.E. escaped. =)
4. sadklfaj; lkrjylk;6u7h/jp o4'pqao3rf
5. You can have my np3 and lucky pen when I am mauled and die at Comic Con. XD

Thank you all so much! =D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 pm

OH, and I haven't thought of the Despotics' background yet. XD But I think they'll have something to do with killing off an entire galaxy...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

-puts on sunglasses like a Security Guard-
Step back, step back. Let the future Comic Con legend through... There you go, Mr. Monkey. xD

1) Ah, I get it.
2) :oops: I might tell a bit to much. xD
3) Ah, It makes way more sense as a name now. Just let me tell you, if it's your origional name, stick with it. You'll be ten times happier. =D
4) NVCUBWODJ09WH4NTRFEDSCXHEWNIOSK; Or : That's wonderful! xD
5) Oh! Yes! Score, I got the lucky pen! WHAT NOW SUCKERS... Bwahahaha. xD
6) Interesting... I like it, and I think they should be apes or look like them. Just sayin'. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Yeah. Hey, maybe you can make a prp for it? Including some PEOPLE? >.<
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:50 pm

agreeee.

like ME.
I WOULD JOIN IF IT WERE PUBLIC. =D
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 pm

YEAH! IT WOULD BE TOTAL AWESOMENESS, CAUSE YOU COULD GET SOME STORY IDEAS OFF OF US!

sorry I'm late, student government
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!

*trails off in me's*

ILUFITOMGI'MFREAKINGOUTYOUCHOOSETHEWRONGTIMETOSHAREITOMGIHADALOTOFSUGARANDSTUFFOMGOMGOMG!

xDD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Hmmm...that would be a hard RP...-strokes imaginary beard- Perhaps...

[offtopic]

THUNDERCATS! HOOO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qd_IsxgAf8
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:41 pm

TUNDER CAHTS! WOOHOO! CATAS!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Wow that was random. xD

But yeah the plot sounds AWESOME! *is blinded by coolness*

Ouch. 0.x
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:50 pm

I has a new character, who--NOT TELLING! XD He's in "book 2", and his name is Windigo. (P.S. X-Men Origins: Wolverine writers actually did a little homework before writing that bit I put in my signature! CHECK IT) http://www.native-languages.org/innu-legends.htm
The link isn't unrelated to the story. It tells about "Windigo", and gives you a little hint as to how his character is...

P.S.
SOMEBODY WILL DIE OH NOES!

GUESS WHO IT IS GUESS! GUESS! I WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU GUYS! XD

[/spazz]

Character List So Far:
Bengal-hero (wolf)
Nyuki-heroine (wolf)
Kuekuatsheu-side hero (wolverine)
Hau-side hero (wolf)
Brighteyes-minor heroine (ocelot)
Windigo-second "book" villain (wolf demon thing)
Nightingale-flash from Bengal's past (wolf)
Kookabura XD-mentioned character (wolf)

Nightingale is Bengal's old flame, but she was killed, which is why he is so grumpy all the time. Kookabura is her sister and is Bengal, Nyuki, and Hau's pack's healer. Windigo is evil and kills Sinister Eel and Nyuki. Kuekuatsheu is their ally and friend, who brings good humor and tenacity to the "team". Hau is the wolf pack's beta who was captured, and acted as a sort of surrogate father to Nyuki, making Bengal jealously assume they had a thing for each other. XD Brighteyes is a member of the wolf pack's warring neighbors, the ocelots, but she has a crush on Hau. Ah, love triangles. XD

Last edited by Pretty Pink Pegasus on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:35 am

Add a few more peoples in it
BUT. THAT. IS. BETTER than I could ever write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add Branchie in the story! Or Var! Lol
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Ya, there are actually more characters I've made up. So far I have:

Bengal-hero (wolf)
Nyuki-heroine (wolf)
Kuekuatsheu-side hero (wolverine)
Hau-side hero (wolf)
Brighteyes-minor heroine (ocelot)
Windigo-second "book" villain (wolf demon thing)
Nightingale-flash from Bengal's past (wolf)
Kookabura XD-mentioned character (wolf)

Nightingale is Bengal's old flame, but she was killed, which is why he is so grumpy all the time. Kookabura is her sister and is Bengal, Nyuki, and Hau's pack's healer. Windigo is evil and kills Sinister Eel and Nyuki. Kuekuatsheu is their ally and friend, who brings good humor and tenacity to the "team". Hau is the wolf pack's beta who was captured, and acted as a sort of surrogate father to Nyuki, making Bengal jealously assume they had a thing for each other. XD Brighteyes is a member of the wolf pack's warring neighbors, the ocelots, but she has a crush on Hau. Ah, love triangles. XD

And those are the only characters that get some paper-time. There are others who are talked to but aren't really important or anything. XD
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Lol nice Socky, nice.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 pm

I know. WHOOP! New character! Comes in after Nyuki's death to take her position (no, not as his crush XD) as his advisor and the one Bengal confides in. His name is Chinook, and he's pretty epic. I was imagining a spotlight of him for like a random animated series. XD You know, where it shows clips from the "movie" and he's talking about himself for 30 seconds to a minute? =D THIS WOULD BE THE MUSIC PLAYED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6SAbD_0GDE

X3
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Yah Chinook!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)   Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for a story... (Becca...I know you are clicking this...)
Page 1 of 1