RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!!   Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Hiii! I can't use my Gimp ( D: ) because I kinda sorta.... deleted one of the boxes :3 and I can't get it back. It's the one on the far right(not the toolbox, but the other tall one). I pressed 'x' on it because I was trying to exit and it just left. I realized that you press the MIDDLE one to exit :s

So anyone know how to get it back?!?!
I don't even remember what the box is called :P
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!!   Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Mine disappeared too! And I would help, but my tools won't work! Try downloading it again!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!!   Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 pm

I've done that before, I'm sorry, but the only way I figured out how to get it back was to download the new GIMP 2.6. That's the one I have and it's LOADS more easier to use. Sorry. =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!!   Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 pm

I tried to redownload Gimp 2.6 and the same problem stayed. I tried redownloading it 3 times, wont work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!!   Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone-who-owns-Gimp COME HERE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1