RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The coolest story EVER!

Go down 
+2
Violet Boopala(pirate)
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The coolest story EVER! Empty
PostSubject: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:14 pm

About

THe first thing you all should know is this is a VERY special story! THis story is about rpc. We all go to the same school, but don't know it! You can partisapate or not. Excited, here comes the best part! YOU get write about yourself! Confused? Well, each member of rpc will write a chapter. This might get all confuzzling..... but it's worth a try.

All you gotta do is kinda like a rp, story style. I post a chapter, then each member kinda responds. Still confused? let me say it with more detail.

I will write a part. Say I talk about being at home and getting ready for school. Then you all will post something simaliar. Then when I say chapter two I'll explained a little of my perspective about how it's going so far. Pm me with questions, if you want! (You can use first person or third.) All charrie ages between 13-17!

EDIT: I have had some questions. I would like story entrys to wait, until I know we have all the charries. THE FIRST 2 PEOPLE that entered can post theirs anytime. It prevents major confusion. Also, No powers, yet. Thanks!

Wanna enter?

Charrie name:
Gender and age:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

The Charecters

Mine

Charrie name: Lauren Charelltea
Gender and age: female, 16
Looks: Has bight blonde hair, that falls to her ears. The ends curve toward her face, and are uneven. She is a medium sized 16 year old and is thin. She has freckles under her eyes and around her nose. Lauren has grassy green eyes. She has a scar down her arm, for know possible reason. She is tanish, but mostly pale on her arms and hands.
Her daily outfit is a plain tee with anything with denim, and a pair of old sneakers.
Personality: Unknown!
Other: Noooo

Wildfire's

Charrie name: September Alder
Gender and age: 15, female, thank you very much.
Looks: She has brownish-red hair, which is currently touching her shoulders but she wants it much longer. Her eyes are a curious mix of blue, gray, and green. So it depends on the lighting which color her eyes are. Most commonly blue though. She has very light skin, and it bugs her. She isn't tall, and isn't too short, and she isn't fat, but she's not super-skinny.
She usually wears light, flowy shirts and graphic t-shirts, pairing either with jeans. She wears flip-flops except in the coldest weather.
Personality: Will unfold. Muahahaha.
Other: Awesome idea Vi- I mean, Leaf. :]

Sub's

Charrie name: Jake Bray
Gender and age: Male 13
Looks: http: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/0d6338778d3e58dcf59ccb17f169712b1228953796_full.jpg
Personality: Jake is very independent, and pretends to be an angel in front of teachers only to make a little mischeif. He's really smart but is clumsy... a lot. He wants to be an actor or author when he grows up, so he's real creative. He loves broadway and music. He can play piano and sometimes plays an air piano when he hears a song he likes.
Other: *pant* *pant*

Socky

Charrie name: Danny. Danny...Varden. XD
Gender and age: Um. MALE. Um. Let's make him 15, like me. =D
Looks: Dark red-brown hair that stops just above his neck. It's thick and looks like someone dyed black streaks in his hair. XD He usually wears a sports jersey or just some random graphic t shirt.
Personality: Fun-loving but sometimes serious, he loves to insert a joke anywhere to lighten the mood. He's been known to have grumpies, but for the most part he tries to have a pleasant day. Though it's hard in school. XD
Other: Loves drawing and animals.

Rebecca

Charrie name: Runa Grimm
Gender and age: Female, 15
Looks: Runa is a tall girl with very pale skin. Her eyes are a bright emerald and her nose is always stuck in a book. She has long jet black hair in a choppy cut that always ends in her eyes. She usually wears black jeans that flair at the bottom or are skinny. Her shirts usually consist of concert tee-shirts and plain ones. Runa wears alot of black and green and has black knee length converse. If she's cold, she wears a black sweatshirt that has on the front, 'I solumnly swear I am up to no good.' and on the back, 'Mischief managed.' (xD)
Personality: Runa is nice and sweet when she talks, but she can be very shy. When she doesn't know someone, or is in a new environment, she can get tense and look angry because she isn't comfertable. Runa is a very book-smart girl and sometimes doesn't get jokes. She loves to read and you can always find her with a book in her hand. Runa gets embarassed easily also.
Other: Nope, but AWESOME IDEA!

Branch

Charrie name: Annabelle Marie Smith
Gender and age: Female, 16
Looks: Annabelle is average height for a 16 year old, has a frail looking build , and is pale in skin color. She has vibrant, frizzy orange hair, and dark brown eyes. She has light brown freckles on her cheeks. She usually wears a black t-shirt with scribbled black hearts on it, a black hoodie and dark skinny jeans. On warm days, she wears a plain white t-shirt, and blue shorts, with brown flip flops.
Personality: Annabelle is kind and caring usually, and is quite sensitive. She doesn't care what people think of her, and really could care less about populars. When made mad, she can beat the crud out of most. xD
Other: Her nickname is Strawberry Shortcake because of her hair/freckles

Chapter one
(This chapter will be about everyone heading to school, and getting into the classes. We are all middle-schoolers, and no one finds out that they are each in rpc until next chapter.)

The alarm clock started to beep. A pale hand came out from under the covers and slammed it quiet. Rolling around, Lauren slowly sat up in bed. She blinked at the bright light leaking into her room. Rubbing her eyes she got up, and heard her mom call for her. THrowing on some clothes she rushed downstairs. "Hey mom." Lauren grumbled and opened up a cupboared, grabbing some cearl. She poured some and ate it quickly. Lauren quickly finished and through her dishes into the sink and rushed upstairs again. The middle-schooler glanced at her clock. 6:50. The bus will be here any minute. Brushing her hair Lauren ran downstairs and grabbed her stuff. "Bye mom, See ya dad!" She called, and slammed the door behind her, not waiting for their answer. Lauren ran to the bus stop and saw the bus already there. She jogged faster and grabbed the door before it sung shut.
"Your late again, Miss Lauren." said the bus driver.
"I know, Jack. Woke up late." She responded as she sat down, near the front. Lauren leaned back and watched the houses and trees go by as the bus sped to school.

1.Wildfires Entry:
You can be smart and just scroll down, or click this.

Last edited by Birthday Batter (FL) on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Charrie name: September Alder
Gender and age: 15, female, thank you very much.
Looks: She has brownish-red hair, which is currently touching her shoulders but she wants it much longer. Her eyes are a curious mix of blue, gray, and green. So it depends on the lighting which color her eyes are. Most commonly blue though. She has very light skin, and it bugs her. She isn't tall, and isn't too short, and she isn't fat, but she's not super-skinny.
She usually wears light, flowy shirts and graphic t-shirts, pairing either with jeans. She wears flip-flops except in the coldest weather.
Personality: Will unfold. Muahahaha.
Other: Awesome idea Vi- I mean, Leaf. :]

Should I post my addition now? ((I'll just edit this post when you answer.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Charrie name: Jake Bray
Gender and age: Male 13
Looks: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/0d6338778d3e58dcf59ccb17f169712b1228953796_full.jpg
Personality: Jake is very independent, and pretends to be an angel in front of teachers only to make a little mischeif. He's really smart but is clumsy... a lot. He wants to be an actor or author when he grows up, so he's real creative. He loves broadway and music. He can play piano and sometimes plays an air piano when he hears a song he likes.
Other: *pant* *pant*
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 am

(Both accepted! Wildfire, post your entry first, the sub. )
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 am

Eh, what the heck

Charrie name: Danny. Danny...Varden. XD
Gender and age: Um. MALE. Um. Let's make him 15, like me. =D
Looks: Dark red-brown hair that stops just above his neck. It's thick and looks like someone dyed black streaks in his hair. XD He usually wears a sports jersey or just some random graphic t shirt.
Personality: Fun-loving but sometimes serious, he loves to insert a joke anywhere to lighten the mood. He's been known to have grumpies, but for the most part he tries to have a pleasant day. Though it's hard in school. XD
Other: Loves drawing and animals.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:05 am

(Yay! Socky, wait for the two others to put their entry first.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Charrie name: Runa Grimm
Gender and age: Female, 15
Looks: Runa is a tall girl with very pale skin. Her eyes are a bright emerald and her nose is always stuck in a book. She has long jet black hair in a choppy cut that always ends in her eyes. She usually wears black jeans that flair at the bottom or are skinny. Her shirts usually consist of concert tee-shirts and plain ones. Runa wears alot of black and green and has black knee length converse. If she's cold, she wears a black sweatshirt that has on the front, 'I solumnly swear I am up to no good.' and on the back, 'Mischief managed.' (xD)
Personality: Runa is nice and sweet when she talks, but she can be very shy. When she doesn't know someone, or is in a new environment, she can get tense and look angry because she isn't comfertable. Runa is a very book-smart girl and sometimes doesn't get jokes. She loves to read and you can always find her with a book in her hand. Runa gets embarassed easily also.

Other: Nope, but AWESOME IDEA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Beep! Beep! Beep! The alarm clock screeched into the dim light of September's room. She groaned and pulled her blankets over her head to try to ignore the insistant noise. Finally she reached out and turned it off.
With a yawn September literally rolled out of bed, because she didn't realize how close she was to the edge. Surprised into alertness she fought herself out of the blanket wrapped around her and stood up.
Once she was dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a loose green T-shirt, September quickly brushed her hair and headed downstairs for a quick breakfast. She only had time for a quick breakfast since she had set her alarm too late. Again.
"There you are September! It's late." September's mom observed from behind the morning newspaper. "I was just going to go upstairs and get you." She added.
September grunted as she spread some jelly on a piece of overdone toast. Just then, the school bus passed their house on the way to the bus stop.
"You'd better run!" September's mom gasped with urgency. September was much less concerned. She was late almost every school day. But she almost always caught the bus.
Holding the toast in her mouth, September grabbed her bookbag and rushed out the door.
She practiacully raced the bus to the stop and hurried on as soon as the doors opened.
She plopped down in the back and waited. Just before the bus driver closed the doors a girl hurried on and sat in front. September smiled and shook her head as the bus drove away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Charrie name: Annabelle Marie Smith
Gender and age: Female, 16
Looks: Annabelle is average height for a 16 year old, has a frail looking build , and is pale in skin color. She has vibrant, frizzy orange hair, and dark brown eyes. She has light brown freckles on her cheeks. She usually wears a black t-shirt with scribbled black hearts on it, a black hoodie and dark skinny jeans. On warm days, she wears a plain white t-shirt, and blue shorts, with brown flip flops.
Personality: Annabelle is kind and caring usually, and is quite sensitive. She doesn't care what people think of her, and really could care less about populars. When made mad, she can beat the crud out of most. xD
Other: Her nickname is Strawberry Shortcake because of her hair/freckles
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm

(Runa and Annabelle approved! I'll link or post too, Wild fire.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coolest story EVER!   The coolest story EVER! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The coolest story EVER!
Page 1 of 1