RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}

Go down 
+17
Music
Snσwy Blue
Fang
Suburbia
Rebecca
Mad MOAI
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Lan Fan
Mistyy
Jay
❝ lauren ❞
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Otterwhisker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Yes, there's a lot of stuff to do. The plot involves throwing pies at robots and dropping safes onto the street. xD And there's always something to do, really... I've been playing for -- what was it now, more than a few years and I still haven't run out of things to do.
I'll take a video of my playing it eventually, but I'm not on my laptop right now.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh, like this is a surprise to anyone. XD My little cousin loves it too, and we watch the new episodes at the same time because we're AMAZING.

I would've put "Corporate Crime Socks" in, but then I realized--one, that's not the name of the show. Two, it sounds stupid. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

HEHEHEHEH. *drool* TEAMJACOBPWNTOTHEMAX.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 pm

SPIKE. YES.
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER.
ALSO YES.
OMG.
BEST TWO THINGWS EVER.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm

I seem to be obsessed over secretary birds lately.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Wow you guys. XDD
I didn't know there were so many obsessions.
VIXXY. I WANT SPIKE TODAY. BLEH, I'm ahead of you in Buffy anyways. XD

Wow Socky. xDD I don't think it sounds... To terribly... dumb... Kidding. xD

Cool Bean! (Hehe, Cool beans, Sorry. xD)

Scoot, I don't know what that is... but alright? I'm assuming it some type of bird that looks awesome or does something awesome. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Secretary birds are just the tallest birds of prey. :O
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:08 pm

HAHAHAHAHA.
WIN TO THE MAX.
HE'S MINE. ALL MINE.
UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:04 am

Scoot, I promise you, that is the coolest looking bird I have ever seen. xD I've never heard of it, nor did I even know there was a bird that looked like that! I'd obsess over it too, it looks cool. xD

Vix.
You have a problem.
That is all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 am

I DO NOT.
HE JUST GETS EPICER EVERY MOMENT.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:22 am

Oh my gosh. xD
I'm the worst Teacher's pet sometimes, always wanting to get out of class to do things for them, and generally sucking up like it's my job.
What are your guy's stereotypes?
Oh and add a little explaination. xD I wanna know why.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 am

I have no CLUE what I am. People usually label me as 'The Smart Person' (which I DO NOT get) or as in the middle between a jock (I guess...?) and a nerd. Because I don't fantasize about becoming the top 100 players of Halo 3 Expansion pack: DARK FORCES. (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I JUST SAID. XDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 pm

I don't really know.. I guess I am the shy girl. Who sits in the back of class. And never talks. Ever.
XDD
I'm alot different in real life than I am on RPC, I'm way shier and serious in real life whereas I'm kinda, sorta.. Not. Here. At all. XD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

I had to squeeze them all together. XD To me, they're pretty positive stereotypes, with a lot of annoying baggage.

They think I'm smart, which means when we're put in groups they expect me to know all the answers and do all the work.

They think I'm quiet, because I'd rather read or draw than talk during class.

They think I'm an artist, because I draw, so they ask me to draw them stuff. And I'm just like, "Yeah, sure, NO."

They think I'm weird. Self-explanatory.

They think I'm witty, so they come to me when they want a snarky comment to zing their friends with, or if a teacher's being grumpy, they want me to lighten them up with a joke.

There's another one, too..teacher's pet, which I couldn't fit. XD Something about doing as your told in class, being quiet, and making good grades makes you a teacher's pet. That combined with the fact that I'm usually good friends with the meaner (shall we say, less popular) teachers and nice teachers alike suddenly makes me a suck-up. XD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I don't really have any stereotypes...

Oh, well. I guess that makes me an average bean.

(Where oh where has senzu been~)

:P
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm

I got the title of the "overly active" somehow. I dont know why.
-small voice- you dance 4 or 5 nights a week with gymnastics 2 or 3 nights a week, and always yell and run and jump. That's how.
shutupShutUpSHUTUP!
-hides-
Did I mention I'm considered crazy??
IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I HAVE ADHD!
That's what you always say.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Jay, your comment literally made me snort and laugh out loud. THANKS. XDD You could be a... Average Nock. Nerd+Jock. XD

Ditto Branch, I'm tons different in real life, all shy and junk, then I get on here... and well... you know... XD

Socky, you are basically awesomesauce in person form. XD I mean, all of those epic things mixed together and you'd get something like White Collar with Sherlock Holmes in Psych on Crack. XD

TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 43546 AVERAGE BEANS ARE AWESOME. I approve. xD

It's okay Bree... We all know you're mental... We still accept you... -calls the Mental hospital- 'Yeah, you've got a missing patient...' XD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:56 pm

WAIT. YOU SNOUGHED? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO DO? XDD

I TRIED. AND I STARTED CHOCKING. ON AIR. XDD I fail.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 pm

YES.
I snort all the time, because I am just that epicly dorky. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:57 pm

SNOUGHSNOUGHSNOUGHSNOUGH

...I'll stop spamming now. Sorry. XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 pm

-Flails-
I CHANGED IT EARLY.
HAVE FUN. XDD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 pm

THIS.

I'll be changing my name everyday. XD Right now is Catkin Whisktail, my personal character. He's essentially a gentleman thief, who only steals at night and is kind of a Robin Hood at it. He wears the Black Death plague doctor mask (looking something like this ) and the standard broad-brimmed hat (as seen in the picture) and trenchcoat. If you've ever seen Spy vs. Spy, you'll recognize the look. XD His real name was...I don't even know. XD But he changed it to Catkin Whisktail, and keeps a rather friendly love-hate relationship with the cop constantly chasing him, David O'Malley.

He's, as per usual with my characters, grumpy and keeps to himself. However, he has a cool, confident air about him when confronted, and has a habit of twisting your words around back at you. It's hinted he was somewhat of a klepto as a kid, and he has an unexplained hatred of dogs, though he loves cats. Every full moon, he finds a cop he knows works with O'Malley, steals their wallet, tucks a random Edgar Allan Poe poem in, steals exactly one dollar in change, then drops the wallet back into the guy's pocket. He knows the guy will ask about it to O'Malley, and it's a way of reminding him he's still out there. And yes, he slips in a crowd unnoticed with his mask. Just proves how amazing he is. XD One of his stranger compulsions (other than stealing a dollar in change from a cop's wallet and planting a gothic poem before returning it) is to play a different instrument, but the same song, every new moon. He sits by the open window of the old warehouse he lives in, and plays Greensleeves. O'Malley has learned later in "the story" that it's him playing the song, but has yet to know why. They live in the English town of Verloren (Dutch for 'lost', if I'm not mistaken), outside of the nationally conserved Dartmoor (the setting for The Hound of The Baskervilles).

It was a cold stormy night when I created this guy, and I was hopped up on caffine. And I was 12. XD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:06 pm

....Wait, what's the theme? o_o
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Check the front silly-billy! XD
It's any character. Change your name to ANYTHING. Animal, person, toaster... ANYTHING. =D
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:35 pm

UH-HUH.
You guessed it!
THIS WEEK'S THEME IS FALL.
=D
What's your favorite thing about Fall?
For me, it's just the weather in general, plus the leaves get really pretty here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}   TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-} - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUESDAY NAME CHANGE! {-shiny eyes- Is that... FOR ME?! -Noms-}
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next