RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan

Go down 
+10
Suburbia
( labbie! )
SmartBlonde278
Jay
Peachfrost
Midnight*Wolf
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
Jєt
NeWmS <3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:41 am

(Thanks! Wait, which one? the old cookie one or this one? Also, could we have Spook's ceromonie soon?^^)

Hawktalon sat up. "I should be going now." he mewed and licked Sunflower's ear. He trotted out of the nursery silently and paused at the entrance before meeting Foxstar, who was scenting the air curiously. "What is it, Foxstar?" he opened his mouth the the smell would pour into his scent glands.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:21 pm

((Yep! I am! Thanks! I'm changing her color, but I need feedback first. It'll be this.))

"You know, you really are a good cat, and I'm grateful." She smiled graciously. "Thanks. I hope your warrior name will be given soon." She wanted to add; Then we can be mates., but she wanted to wait. She was also thinking if she really liked him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:06 am

Spook nodded, pressing his muzzle into her chest fur. "I think Foxstar has the same idea." he murmered, looking at her. He tilted his head as the beautiful silver she-cat stared blankly. "Stormfeather?"

(Sparkle! I love your Siggy and Avvie! :D :pkheart: )
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:52 pm

((Thanks! ^^ I love 'em too.))

Stormfeather shot back from daydreaming due to Spook's voice. "Oh! Sorry...yeah. I hope so." She returned the kind gesture that Spook made. She scooted closer to Spook's side, and rested her head on his back. "Your fur is growing..." She remarked, feeling the fluffy fur under her muzzle. It was the beginning of Leaffall, and it was definitely cold already. Stormfeather's fur was naturally long, so she didn't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:39 pm

" I dont know..." Foxstar said. " Its smells like banger mixed with something eles, i have new smelt befor,"
Wildlfower sreatched and looked around
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:20 pm

"Speaking of Foxstar, should we look around for her and ask?" She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:08 am

Hawktalon stood on his hinds. he blinked, "It burns my eyes,so it's definatly not badger,"

(for before,)

Spook nodded in agreement. "I never could stand leaf-bare, even in my twoleg home my fur grew long. I hate it."
(For now)

Spook got up stiffly. "Right, I think she's out in the clearing now," he lifted his head to sniff the air.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:00 pm

" Yea me too..." foxstar said then turned her head. " I will worry about it after i give Spook his warrior name" she mowed and steped up to the highstone.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:56 pm

Hawktalon gave her a stunted look. "Foxstar, do you think this is the time?I mean, we don't even know whats in the air," he meowed, padding up to his assigned area under the rock.

Spook poked his head out of the den. "What's going on?" he muttered as he made his way under the rock. But the looks the deputy and leader gave him were enough.

Cloverwhisker took the herbs that Whisperpelt had just picked and organized them with their piles. He pawed at some seeds, and pressed the extra cobwebs onto a tough stick.

Honeystripe returned dragging a heavy rabbit, and placed it exhaustedly onto the fresh kill pile. she felt her neck being sore from the journey. "aghh..." she stretched out her fore-legs, and sqealed. "What now?" she mewed, noticing Foxstar on the highstone.

Peachkit pranced around with redkit untill she was too tired to play any more. Feeling her mother's gentle nudge of nose, she sat up and let her warm pink tongue stroke her.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 pm

((*fuming* My computer won't load WI! And I'm a thread owner too! WAAAAHHHH!!!! Anyway, what's new here?))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:02 am

((Spook's getting his Warrior Name. Yay! ^^))

Stormfeather overheard Foxstar. "I can't miss this for anything!" She said to herself. With determination, she got up, and limped over and stood under the Highrock, waiting with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 am

" I know its a wrong time, but he has been waiting a very long time and i feel gulity that I didnt give it to him sooner" Foxtsra whispered then looked oevr ehr clan with pride meeting Spook's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:17 am

Hawktalon took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Fine,you're right." he looked back at the large black tom, beaming with pride. He looked over to Stormfeather, just as excited. Feeling a yolw of anticipation rise within him, he flicked his tail to and fro.

Spook stood awkwardly next to Stormfeather, about to brim over with excitment. His whiskers twitched. He kneaded the ground.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 pm

((OMG I caught you Alley!))

Stormfeather sat and waited for the ceremony. "You've done great Spook." She licked his side once, and took a calming breath.

Last edited by Sparkledog888 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:08 am

(But now your gone! I need you on here! grrr....*headdesk* And horselover to continue the ceromonie...)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:04 pm

((I know. She needs to be on more...I mean at least more than 15 minutes to reply quick and leave...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:20 pm

(yea...Grawr....Horselover!)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:35 am

( sorry guys, i feel really bad.i will do my best to stay on longer!)

" spook can you please come forward." foxstar meowed looking into his eyes, trying to hide a smile.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 pm

(Eh...i forget what I was gonna say....does anyone have a problem if I open up a new IceClan thread? I keep losing track of everything in this one, so I can't read what I missed....)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:39 pm

(I don't, but am I accepted??)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm

(Newms! Your on ^^ Anyway, I would just wait. Iceclan is really close to a part two!)

Spook pricked his tail high and his head higher. His Raven colored fur gleamed and shone in the sunset light, and his eyes were like two yellow moons.
He could feel the omforting presence of his clan around him. This was it.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 pm

( yea i agree with Alley)

" Spook, you have been, a member of Iceclan for a very long time, and i am sorry i have not given your warrior name sonner." Foxstar meowed, " Spook do you porsime to always fight for your iceclan, even if it costs ( sp?) your life?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Spook drew in a long, calming breath. "I do," he felt his paws tingle.

Hawktalon watched without blinking, waving his tail slowly as he sat in his designated spot.

Sunflower pushed her tail around Peachkit as they made their way out to the clearing, now full of cats gathered around the highstone. "shh! There is a ceromony going on!" she stalked to the edge of the crowd.

Peachkit squirmed and bounced as she tried to contain her excitment.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:58 pm

" The form this momment on your warrior name will be.." foxstar said, " Moonchaser,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IceClan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: