RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)

Go down 
+6
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Mad MOAI
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
10 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Trapped. You claw at the cage. It's quiet small for a wild cats size, growling, you try to push the metal thing that held it shut. Acording to the humans, it's called a "Lock". After a hard travel in their big monsters, you're dumped into a larger, more suitable thing with a wire fence around it. The area looks like where you came from. A bit more comfterable you start to notice humans gathering around to see you. There all different shapes and sizes, and some of them hold human food. Disgusted, you turn to look away. Your hopeless. Noticing some other cats of you kind, you walk over. They seem to be listening to a certan big cat. They turn their attention to you. The cat that seems to be their leader looks at you kindly. "Welcome to Forest Zoo." She said. You might get use to this......

Rules

-No perfect charecters. This includes Godmodeling and Powerplaying.
-Please choose a simple kind of cat. I understand there are different kinds of cheetahs, ect. But they still go in the same cage.
-You may choose a kind of cat that is not chosen, that will start your on Clan/pack. Please be aware I might not approve.
-Please, only as many charries as you can handle.
-I want detailed Forms. It least 4 sentances for the personality, and the roleplaying. at least 3 words will count as one sentance.
-There is NO medicine cats. There are zoo keepers!
-No description needed! Just be excact in the species. You can add anything extra in "other".

Form

Name:
Personality:
Clan/pack:
other:

My Forms

Name: Tisaray
Species: Seberian Tiger
Personality: Kind, clever, Loyal. He doesn't care for the humans and zoo keepers. Tisaray is firece if troubled. Plus, when upset, he can be mean and stubborn. He is serious, but has a good sense of humor.
Clan/pack: Feur
other: Has Blue eyes!

Name: Flair
Species: Modern Chettah
Personality: Flair is sweet and shy. She never wants to be mean, but when startled or upset, she is firece. She has good fighting skills, but never needs to use them. Flair is loyal and obedient.
Clan/pack: Guarian
other: No....

Feur
(ANY kind of tiger)

Leader:
Tisaray (Ti-saw-ray)(Seberian)
Deputy: Open!

Females:

Males:

Tier (Sumatran)

Queens and cubs:

Poal
(ANY kind of Lion)

Leader: Cloudstream (African)
Deputy: OPEN!

Females:

Males:

Drann (African)

Queens and Cubs:

Guarian
(ANY kind of Cheetah)

Leader:
OPEN!
Deputy: Flair (Modern)

Females:

Males:

Queens and cubs:

Shokani (King)

News

Open!

Last edited by Chiby Chu Vi on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 am

Name: Tier
Species: Sumatran TIger
Personality: Tier is very loyal and obediant to everyone, sometimes even the humans. He's average in smarts but not as strong as the others. He's loving and plays around with the cagemates (I just made that up). He talks sometimes but mostly trains or rests and sighs. He's usually awake the most at night.
Clan/pack: Feur
other: always in Feur
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Name: Drann
Species: African Lion
Personality: Drann, like other lions, is rather lazy. When he was in the wild, he didn't even help the females hunt, ever. He acts like a leader, sometimes at times he's not supposed to. In combat he's very well-rounded, and he likse to roar.
Clan/pack : Poal
other: ?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Name: Shokani
Species: King Cheetah---> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/King_cheetah.jpg/397px-King_cheetah.jpg
Personality: Shy with strangers, but once she's confortable she's friendly. She's very energetic and loves to play with anything...including adult cheetah's tails.
other: She had a brother...but he got sick and died when they were very small. Her mother also died of a mysterious illness soon after. Shokani misses them a lot, but she's still happy. By the way, she's only a cub. I forgot to mention that. xD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am

Name: Cloudstream
Species: African lion
Personality: Cloudstream is brave and stands up for her clan at any cost. She doesn't care if she dies as long as it's for her clan. She can be rash, however, and often acts before she thinks. Cloudstream is serious but friendly, and helps her clan whenever she can.
Clan/pack: Paol (Leader?)
other:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 am

(All accepted.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Name: Bach (BAH-CH)
Species: Cheetah
Personality: Bach is kind and caring, and has mother-like qualities. She is clever and smart too, and likes to be funny. She is very loyal, but can be a little bit snappy when tired.
Other: Nope. :D
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Name:Luna
Species:Sabertooth Tiger
Personality:Kind caring protective
Clan/pack:Feur
other: (hopes to be deputy)
Looks:a snow white saber tooth thath has black stripes and a golden cresent moon on her forhead has ice-blue eyes

Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Form

Name: Dalin (Dah-lihn)
Species:Cheetah (or cloud leopard if possible)
Personality: keeps to herself. doesn't like attention, and even when she opens up, she's shy. Dalin seems irritable, very much like an unamused teenager, but she's really just sweet. she seems snappy and hot tempered at times.
Clan/pack:Guarian
other: can't really say looks unless i know if i can be a leopard or not. also, has one black paw, reddish gold eyes, a slight tint of silvery in fur (silvery blue if cloud leopard) red moon cresent under right eye.
(waat? no leopard? :3)
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Azura
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Azura

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:38 am

Name: Azure
Species: Frostsaber [Tiger][Looks like a Tiger with Iridescent Stripes]
Personality: Azure is very protective and holds great respect for all. She carries natural beauty from her foreign homeland and is amazed by all on how she can kill a prey so fast. She doesn't mind attention but will ignore it however. Very brave and bold, likes snowy areas and in officially in love with the season of winter. Azure stands up for all her clan mates and can be called of a berserker if on blood lust. She is normally calm and collected, but if disaster strikes, she will take action with her vigilant mind. Azure can take up insults and ignore them before backfiring the nasty words with her sharp tongue. She holds onto what's precious to her, not letting a tiny bit of it slip into the darkness. Because Azure knows and had been through the consequences of losing something dear. Azure is a passionate rose in the blinding blizzard.
Clan/pack: Feur. Going for Deputy!
Other: Azure is a like hybrid of white Siberian tiger and the shimmering moon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsreborn.spruz.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:02 pm

((Looking back, if this still has interest in it, I would like to join; however, I would like to change my character. I'm not as interested in lions as tigers and cheetahs [which are technically not big or small cats :)]))

Name: Splash
Species: King Cheetah (I like them, too!~)
Personality: Splash is calm but assertive and doesn't like chaos or confusion. She likes organizing and getting things done so she can relax. Sure, cheetahs are built for running fast, and Splash likes doing that too, but she also likes to rest once in a while... She also enjoys staying up late to view the night sky for a while before going to sleep. She goes to bed late and wakes up early (since she's used to hunting before the heat sets in in Africa or wherever king cheetahs are from) so she usually takes naps during the day.
other:

Name: Runa
Species: Siberian tiger
Personality: Runa is generally the relaxed type; however, she is irritable. She can be defensive of herself, but normally, if she's not spoken to first, she's quiet. She enjoys company, and she dislikes being alone. She also has an air of responsibility and confidence about her. Runa likes to take charge, but she doesn't like pressure.
Clan/pack: Feur - queen, probably (It goes against the rules of my novel, but I like to be ironic, okay? :P)
other:
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:09 am

Name: Runda
Species: King Cheetah
Personality: A witty, quick tempered cheetah who doesn't do well with cats younger than her. She'd much rather be alone to her thoughts than chat, but she will talk to whoever talks to her. She likes to keep her past behind her and look to the future. She's been known to have a soft spot for young cubs.
other: Has one white ear.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:20 pm

))Um...just wondering...is this still active, by any chance? I'm getting kind of worried, because this is a pretty awesome RP idea, and well, nobody's even RP'd a little yet...((
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)   -||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big  cats (SPOTS OPEN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-||Forest Zoo||- A rp for all kinds of big cats (SPOTS OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1