RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP

Go down 
+5
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Otterwhisker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP Empty
PostSubject: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:59 pm

Until long ago, the "Last Resort" team of superheros were never actually used. This was because of their ultra lame powers. However, when an enemy struck that defeated leauge after leauge of heroes, the LRT finally got their chance to shine- and they did it. They defeated the threat, earning their place among the ranks. They work together with their modest powers to defeat whatever evil comes their way. But how do you save the day when you can hardly save yourself?

Join the league of losers. Please! We need all the help we can get!

TO JOIN, FILL OUT THIS FORM:

Name-
Gender-
Description (pics accepted)-
Personality (no "Will unfold"s)-
Power (must be lame)-

MY FORM:

Name- Flick
Gender- Male
Description-
Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP Flick12(he's pretty short and young)
Personality- Flick is convinced that he is the most AMAZING superhero the world has ever seen. If he's told he can't do something, you can be sure he'll go out and do it (or get the rest of the universe in big trouble trying). He pictures himself as the leader of the group, while others just see him as a nuisance. He often will jump into things headfirst without considering the consequences first.
Power (must be lame)- Candy Man. He turns into candy form where his hair is licorice and he is a gingerbread man. He shoots jelly and icing, and he has candy cane claws slide out of his knuckles (kind of like Wolvirene cept it's a candy cane XD)

THE RANKS:
Flick (Otterwhisker)
Mathilda McKinley (Kishu-Para-Runa)
Kinoko (Delilah Nemidah)
Lauriana (Chiby Chu Vi)
Mort Nickelson (Suburbia)
Amanda "Mandy" Lee (Rebecca)
Gyro (Socky)

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Name- Mathilda McKinley

Gender- Female

Description (pics accepted)- Mathilda is short for her age, standing at about four and a half feet tall. Her build is somewhat average, but leaning a little towards the heavy side. Her eyes are a calm aqua blue, and are more round than almond-shaped. She likes her hair long, and reaches a little past the top edges of her shoulder blades. Her hair is straight and almost jet-black; Mathilda says it reminds her of a void. Often, Mathilda wears a dark gray shirt with thin streaks of red on the sleeves. Her pants look similar, but without the red streaks. Usually, if it's cold, Mathilda wears gray gloves about the color of her shirt. However, she always wears black tennis shoes.

Personality (no "Will unfold"s)- Mathilda is usually serious, and can act condescending. And, she is short-tempered. However, she is adamant and brave, defending those she is close to with... whatever she can.

Power (must be lame)- Um.. um... expert at playing cards, and confuses enemies for a moment with her cards.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Name- Kinoko
Gender- Male
Description (pics accepted)-Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP Kinoko31847
Personality (no "Will unfold"s)- Kinoko has a rather silly personality, but not hyper. He likes to play "mushroom darts," a game in which he throws mushrooms at a target hung on the wall of the team's base. If anyone calls his power lame, they get a mushroom in their face.
Power (must be lame)- He can conjure any type of mushroom. Poisonous ones are good for poisoning, but plain wild mushrooms fly farther when thrown.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:49 am

((LOL, battle of the lame? XD Both Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 am

((AWESOME! RP PLEEEASE? xD ))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 pm

((Sure! :)))
Flick walked into the base, yawning. He threw a glance at Kinoko and then at bits of mushroom on the floor, and shrugged. "Hey, do you, like, eat the mushrooms?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with an idea.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 pm

((Nevermind, I'm not gonna join anymore. xDD))

Last edited by Branch on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Name- Lauriana
Gender- female
Description (pics accepted)- Short and skinny. She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist. It's full of brown highlights. She usually wears a simple T-shirt and dirty tennis shoes. Her nose is surrounded by freckles, and she has piercing blue eyes.
Personality (no "Will unfold"s)- Serious, but has very good humor. She likes to laugh at silly things, but is very emotional at times.
Power (must be lame)- Can make people randomly laugh. It's a good distraction.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Kinoko shrugged. "No, but it means less cost for when we make pizza." A mushroom faded into view. It was white with bright red spots. "I have no idea what species this is..." He threw it at the wall, and it smacked into the target. "Ten!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 pm

"Ooh, I have an idea!" Flick exclaimed, and not seeing if Kinoko wanted to go through with it or not, he dashed over to the fallen mushroom and sprayed icing onto it from his finger. He ran over to where Kinoko was standing, and juged the distance to the target. He threw the sticky mushroom, and it stuck to the target like a dart. "Score!" he said, pumping his fist into the air.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Kinoko grinned. "You're good at this. I never would have thought of that...

"By the way, do you think we'll get any missions soon?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:15 pm

(Mind if I join?)

Lauirana glared at the two boys from where she was sitting. "Pathetic." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Name- Rayna
Gender- Female
Description (pics accepted)- She's the normal hieght for a fifteen year old girl, with very pale skin and short, layered black hair. She usually wears a purple t-shirt and black jeans. She also wears eyeliner whoch accents her bright blue eyes.
Personality (no "Will unfold"s)- Random and quite strange, but she CAN be serious...sometimes...
Power (must be lame)- Can change the color of any object. Except for cheese. No one knows why that is.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Kinoko glanced at Lauriana. Offended and glaring, he tossed a poisonous mushroom.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:33 pm

((Accepted! :)))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Name- Gyro (his nickname, people don't call him by his real name)
Gender- Guy
Description (pics accepted)- Black, shaggy hair; greenish-brown eyes, tall.
Personality (no "Will unfold"s)- Kind of geeky sometimes but fun to be around, Gyro enjoys computer time like a nerd but thinks he's smooth with the ladies 'cause of it. XD
Power (must be lame)- He can solve any jigsaw puzzle thrown at him. He can also beat anyone at ping pong.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Name- Amanda Lee (Known as Mandy Lee -shutter-)
Gender- Female
Description (pics accepted)- Long blonde hair, big black thick-framed glasses (Think Harry Potter, except HUMONGOUS! xD), Braces. She has aqua colored eyes, and is average size. (Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP 2f0d1z7)
Personality (no "Will unfold"s)- Amanda is very independant. She hates taking help or advice from people. She can be very stubborn at points, but she can be nice, sometimes. Amanda hates her name and she really thinks that she could look nicer if her parents let her get contacts and got her braces off. She'd like to be known as Andy instead of Mandy Lee, (More in Power).
Power (must be lame)- Andy can spit long distances, and if angry enough, cough up furballs. xD (She's get's angry enough when people call her Mandy Lee.)

xDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Name- Mort Nickelson
Gender- Male
Description (pics accepted)-Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP 5711975
Personality (no "Will unfold"s)- Obviously nerdy. He likes recalling facts and usually starts his sentences with "I once read that" whenever that happens. He has feelings for some of the girls but is very shy.
Power (must be lame)- He can sound like anybody, not look, just sound.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:56 am

Lauriana dodged and laughed. She made Flick laugh too.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 pm

((all accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 pm

"Hey! Watch this!" Mathilda said, throwing three cards into the air, all of which landed face down on her head. "Guess which one is the heart!" Not waiting for an answer, she pulled the middle one off of her head. "See? A... spade. Try again," she said to herself, placing that card in her pocket. She took off the card on her left, and then gazed at it. "Now! It's a... club? I'm really losing practice." Finally, she drew the remaining card, and then groaned.

"Diamond."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:55 pm

((I'll just pretend Rayna has been here the whole time. Thanks for accepting by the way Otterwhisker! ;)))

"Wow, that's amazing! You made the heart disappear!" Rayna said sarcastically after watching Mathilda's card 'trick'. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, trying to read a book but getting too involved in watching the goings-on around her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 am

(Thanks! Me too, Pirate)

Andy bit her lip and rolled her eyes. Finally, the annoying people around her got ot her and she whirled around from reading, "Would you be QUIET?" She glared at each person in turn before turning back around when she got to Rayna, she hadn't done anything, just encourage them. Shaking her head and rolling her eyes again Andy muttered, "Why I have to have cruddy powers and not good ones, who knows."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Mort walked over to Andy, dodging cards in the process. "H-hi, Andy," He said shyly. He pulled out his book from his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and mumbled back, "Hello Mort." She blew a gust out air out of her mouth that made a piece of hair in her face fly up. Andy kept her nose in her book and shook her head at the thought of them ever getting a mission, they stunk, to say to least. All of them had really cruddy powers, I mean, Super Spit? Really? Hairballs? Come on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP   Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardly Super- A Lame Superhero RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next