RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cuties super cute journal

Go down 
+2
Ginger.
cutie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Location : hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry, thats were i kissed harry potter

cuties super cute journal Empty
PostSubject: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:51 pm

november i think 7th

o.k i kinda copyed the idea off of ginger.but these things actually happened, o.k good! so last night i had a sleep over at courtneys house! like normal your all exited and happy until you have to do her chores cause she makes you! and then you have to do what ever she wants to do and she says you have to stay up and your really tired cause its 2:00 and then she starts putting her spit in your ear! and than at 9:30 shes laying in bed with her eyes open and start telling her about your dream and then she starts yelling at you to be quite cause she wants to sleep some more but 2 secondes later shes talking to you but your not a loud to talk to her cause shes sleeping! and then in the day she tells you cant touch her dog calls you and your mom a @##$%###$$@#$#. then you go in the house to ignore her but allso scared shes going to do something to your bike cause shes looking for a hammer! so im on the com
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/goofymonkey
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Location : hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry, thats were i kissed harry potter

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:52 pm

k shes getting mad cause im on the computer ill finish my super cute journal later :x
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Hah, wow. You told me alot about Courtney but I didn't know THAT stuff.

And my Journal is real. That stuff actually happend! xD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:03 pm

Pssst. Its the 10th.

-^_^-
Back to top Go down
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:06 am

i think today is the 6 dec

so kennedy comes over for a sleepover and bedtime is 11 early right so anyway i told her we can talk and wisper when were saposed to be sleeping so ya whatever when its bedtime allofa sudden her stomach starts hurting so i told her its probably gas pains then shes like well i dont have to go to the bathroom so whatever we start talking and she says she wants to call her mom so we went upstaires and my mom is sleeping so i said come on lets go wake up my mom. so she said no you im not waking her up its your mom.i saidwell its your stomach pains so my mom walks into the kithcen and i told her about kennedys tummy ach so she gave kennedy a tum and i said and if you still feel bad in 1 hr you can call ur mom so my mom says if u want to call ur mom u can so kennedy called her mom and her sister answered the phone and kenn acted like she didnt have a tummy ach, she jumped and everything so ya now shes gone its 104 am and im alone. love cutie

p.s she mostly played around and texted with her cell phone and didnt pay attention to me or anyone or thing!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:52 am

It'sthe 7th, LOL!

Wow, your friends are mean!
Back to top Go down
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 pm

well some of my friends that i totally know in personne are nice like i know gingersky shes nice my friend jaya is nice bryn is to umm those gals go to my school. danika,beth,rain,jessica and a bunch more dont live in the city i live in they live elsewere in other towns and citys!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Oh, wow. She was probably faking it.
Back to top Go down
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:24 am

well today is sunday the um must be the 14

its still the mornin im good but the thing is its super cold and i dont like it. thats really all for now see ya

- cutie
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:33 am

You have very odd friends...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Like we aren't odd?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cuties super cute journal   cuties super cute journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cuties super cute journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: