RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..

Go down 
+4
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:01 pm

(Ahhhh, breaking your own rules! xD)

He is not as assertive as I would-have guessed, I thought to myself lightly and then turned my head half-way to look at Ayreal with my yellow eyes, "Would you like to sit?" The shell glittered in the bright sunlight as it sat in my paw. I smiled very lightly and motioned with my muzzle to the seat beside me that was still dry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:10 pm

(I said it's OK if you do it every once in a while... I think. xD)

I looked up an sat down beside her. "May I ask where you have lived exactly all of your life?" I asked with a slight raise of my left eyebrow. I stared out off into the horizon. The sun was midway up into the sky and beating down on my pale and brown pelt. I ran the bottom of my right paw along the wet sand in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 pm

I looked down at my paws, the shell resting in between them as I remembered my past. My entire life, I had tried to block where I had been raised, I was never proud of where I grew up. I vowed to myself, when I ran that no one would ever know where I had come from, now Ayreal, my Alpha, asked the question, I didn't want to answer. My head my downcast and my ears were flat against my head as I whispered, "I would rather not say... If you don't mind, I'd like to keep it a secret, maybe my Mate will know if I ever find one." I finished lightly, my voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 pm

((Sorry about the short posts before Jacob, I forgot. xD))

I turned my stormy blue gaze on the male who called himself Storm Call. "My name is Kura." I informed him.
I flicked my tail and looked over at the little pup I had met first, then looked back at Storm Call. "Did you want to join the pack too? We are certainly getting many new members today." I commented. I knew Ayreal would be happy about that, but it was a big adjustment for me, with so many new wolves. I had scented another wolf earlier, and it wasn't either of these two. I wondered to myself how many wolves would be back at the dens when I returned,

((Yeah I changed my style for this rp, it's easier to write long posts this way.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 pm

"And I respect that." I whispered lightly looking over at her yellow eyes. I sighed and looked away back towards the ocean. I swished my tail and stood up. "I'll talk to you later Calla Lily." I stated and headed back off towards my den. My shadow stretching out across the sand. I slipped into my chilled den and sat down at the entrance. I stared down at my feet and closed my eyes in a peaceful way.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:41 pm

I nodded, but I was too late because Ayreal had already walked away. I sighed and picked up the shell and padded back to the den area to my den. Apon entering, I sat my shell down on my bed and then sighed again lightly. Looking around at the small space, I smiled, it was cozy. I sniffed around to see if I could smell out any of the other pack wolves, but I could only smell fruit, citrus was the promanite scent and I smiled. It smelled wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:06 pm

I sighed and emerged out of my den again. I padded around to the side of my den and ran up the slope to the forest. My paws sunk into the soft, cooling dirt. I howled in search of other wolves but no answer came. I bit off a few berries from a plant and tucked them away in a nook of a tree. I frowned as the medical wolf thought sprung into my head. I didn't know much about midicinal plants and how to use them. Nor did many wolves in my pack. I'm just glad I had taken a few lessons from the past med. wolf before she had died.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Wildfire(pirate) wrote:
((Sorry about the short posts before Jacob, I forgot. xD))

I turned my stormy blue gaze on the male who called himself Storm Call. "My name is Kura." I informed him.
I flicked my tail and looked over at the little pup I had met first, then looked back at Storm Call. "Did you want to join the pack too? We are certainly getting many new members today." I commented. I knew Ayreal would be happy about that, but it was a big adjustment for me, with so many new wolves. I had scented another wolf earlier, and it wasn't either of these two. I wondered to myself how many wolves would be back at the dens when I returned,

((Yeah I changed my style for this rp, it's easier to write long posts this way.))

"Yes i'm joining. I suspect this is Jei?-he looked at the pup-" I smiled broadly at this wonderful female. " Ah, where is the alpha? I saw another female earlier. Her scent left the info of her name, wich is calioco Lily." His extrordinaryly sharp nose caught the alpha and Lily's scent. " I can lead you to them Kura, Jei." Without another word he headed off toward Ayreal. He lloked back to look and see if Kura was coming. " Come on kura!" He barked playfully, turning around and facing her. " Wanna come and find the alpha and Lily?" his thoughts swirled. "NO!" HE SNARLED, his mind failed, and he could see what was happening to his little sister. She was dead. He yanked his eyes open and he was lying on the ground, he had collapsed. he felt dizzy, so he sat up and whined, His eyes glistened with fear. I need a mate and i want one he thought. He staggered a few inches and sat back down. He needed to rest to recover from the Possever Visions. "Help," he whined. I heard Ayreal's Howl , leaned back and howled back to the alpha. " I am Storm Call, alpha! I'm in the opening valley of the beach. I'm with Kura and Jei." I howled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:56 pm

My ears perked up as I heard Ayreal's howl, then a moment later, there was another howl. To me, it sounded a bit panicked. I stood up and ran out of my den towards the opening valley of the beach, I had been there a couple times before, walking through. I could only smell fruit from all the trees and bushes surrounding me as I ran towards where I thought the second howl had come from. I burst through a set of densely packed underbrush and ran right into Ayreal. My eyes widened and I looked towards the ground, "I am so sorry Ayreal... I was trying-" I faultered, what was I supposed to tell him, that I was trying to do his job for him?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I smirked in amusement. "Sorry about what? You have done nothing wrong." I said in a bit of confusment. She hadn't my howl had just been to signal other wolves in the area. She had come, in case if something had happened. At least that's what I thought. I shivered as a breeze ran through the forest. I then heard the howl. "Come on Lily." I hissed and bounded off into the forest toward the opening valley.
Upon coming in I saw Jedi with two other wolves. I ran down the hill and approached the small group. "What happened here?" I asked in a rush.

(I know my timing is off but...)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 pm

I followed close to Ayreal's flank. Skidding to a stop by the small group, I sniffed lightly, no sign of blood... or a fuss. What could have been so...? I trailed off in my thoughts and focused on the wolves I hadn't met, I couldn't tell who was who, One of them was named, Storm... Storm somthing. For the life of me, I couldn't remember. A low growl resounded in my throat as I pawed the ground, oblivious to the things happening around me. Suddenly, it came to me, "Storm Call!" I said and then cleared my throat, "Sorry... I was trying to remember the name of the wolf that howled..." Trailing off, my voice got quieter and I looked down at the ground, "Sorry. Again... I'm to much trouble, I should probably stop talking now, but you should know my name's Calla Lily..." I took a breath and then shut my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 pm

I pricked my ears and turned when Ayreal came with the strange wolf. She had said her name was Calla Lily. "Hello Calla Lily." I greeted politely. "Do you know Storm Call?" I asked. I was still confused as to what had happened, Storm had suddenly collapsed...it was very strange. I was uncomfortable but did my best to hide it. I glanced at Storm Call again. He seemed alright now, but what had happened? I would ask him later.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Stormc.: I looked at them and greeted them. "Hello " I said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm

"You still didn't answer my question. What happened? You answered my howl." I hissed through clenched teeth. Apparently it wasn't bad, the wolf named Storm Call had said 'Hello'.
(Yeah. Short. But, it was five sentences.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

I kept my muzzle to the ground and then looked up when one of the wolves asked me something, "Oh, No, not exactly, I heard the answer and thought there was something wrong, I went in the wrong direction, He howled his name..." Putting my nose almost as high as the Alpha himself's, I growled deep in my throat, "You obviously don't know when you send up a distress Howl, somewolf has to be in distress Storm Call." I didn't feel a bit bad for taking it apon myself to growl at this wolf, he obviously didn't know a bit about being in a pack.

(And this isn't me being mean to you Pink, Calla Lily just doesn't know Storm Call yet.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Storm: I replied:"I was trying to find other wolves in our pack to introduce myself and meet them." Storm Call felt stupid so he looked at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3