RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Portrait Expression Changes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Portrait Expression Changes! Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Portrait Expression Changes!   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Portrait Expression Changes! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:11 am

Hey, I've seen a lot of people want to do a sprite comic. And usually, they do it in such a way that they need new expressions for Pokémon that aren't starters.

Even if you aren't thinking about making a sprite comic, these expressions can be great as avatars or for signature banners.

You want to know what I'm talking about? If you've ever played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, almost all Pokémon have portraits that appear next to the text box when they speak. Problem is, not all of them have expressions to show how they're feeling; only the starters (and a few extras) do. But this is for non-MD fans too! If you want to see how a Pokémon would look expressing a certain feeling, request it right here!

Terms of Image Use
You may NOT:
  • Claim any of these images as your own
  • Edit them any further after you receive them
  • Enter them in any kind of sprite contest, EVEN if you asked me first. Chances are I WILL say no.
  • If asked where you got the image, please link back here. Do NOT say you made it.

You MAY:
  • Use these images without credit, as long as you do not claim them as your own
  • Advertise this shop, even when not asked (unless it goes against rules when you're doing it on another forum)!

Expressions that I can change Portraits to (From the game, not me ;) )

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Portrait Expression Changes! Example-select

From left to right they are (I titled these myself): Relaxed, Content, Thoughtful, Relieved, Shocked, Proud, Disappointed, Delighted, Enrageg, Startled (or Hurt, or Shouting), Frustrated, Crying, Regretful (or Pain)

FORM

Pokémon: The Pokémon whose expression you want.
Expression: One of the above mentioned.
Other: Anything else

EXAMPLE

A form that's like this...

Pokémon: Lopunny
Expression: Pain
Other: Please make her eyes light blue!

Will get a sprite like this!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Portrait Expression Changes! Ame-pain
Back to top Go down

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Portrait Expression Changes!
Page 1 of 1