RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~ Empty
PostSubject: The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~   The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:10 pm

The orphan

Chapter 1

Have you ever wondered what its like to be a squirrel? Well this will give you a taste of what it is like. Once upon a time in a hollow tree there lived a squirrel family. They were a typical squirrel family, except for that there were twenty-three kids, one mom, and one dad. The most laid back one was Charley. He lived a boring life. No adventures, no nothing, except for going out of the tree for 1 minute every month, but, not for the winter months. He just slept in his bed all winter. Until one warm summer night his father went up to him and said “you are an adopted child, you are not one of us.” “What do you mean” Charley replied. “I mean you are not truly our child.” “NO YOU’RE NOT SERIOUS!!!!!!!” Charley yelled. “Yes I am Charley but your mom and I love you very much” his dad said calmly. Charley walked away just ignoring his dad’s comment. For the next five hours Charley sat in the corner wondering what to do next. Was he supposed to stay or leave? Charley finally decided that once his parents went to bed he would sneak away and live by himself.

That same night he did what he planned. Charley snuck out the door and into the night. When he got outside and got used to it, he ran to the nearest fence post, stood there and looked back at what he was missing. But then all the sudden, Charley heard a mew he didn’t know where it came from. Then he heard a voice, it said “hi dinner.” Charley turned around and looked at a big fluffy animal. Then Charley snapped “I am not dinner!” “So, tell me what are you then squirrel” the fluffy animal asked. “I am Charley who are you?” Charley said in a questioning manner. “I am the Cat and I would like to eat you.” the cat replied in proud voice. “You, you’re a cat.” Charley replied in worried manner. “Yes I am and proud of it squirrel” the cat replied. “So you’re going to eat me?” Charley said while getting ready to dart to the next yard. “Well yes, I was planning on it. Maybe skinning you and making squirrel strips” the cat said. Then before you could say Squirrel strips Charley was darting down the fence and into the next door garden. Once the cat realized what was happening Charley was on the roof of the house. Charley thought he was safe, so he stood their laughing at the cat. Then he heard another mew. He looked behind him. There looking straight into his eyes was yet another cat. He looked around for a way to escape. There was a small brick stump sticking up in the air. Out of what he could he could see there was a hole. Charley ran to his left up the brick stump and into the hole.

Chapter 2

When he came out of the dark strait tunnel he was completely black. With chalky black stuff that smelled like smoke. He walked out with a sore head and a twisted ankle. When he walked on to waxy hard wood floors every step he made, made black footprints on the floor. The room he was in had giant furniture and a huge glass lamp hanging from the ceiling. He took a few steps forward, in awe of everything that was around him. Then he heard a loud deep noise. Then something was sucking him in. It first was moderately strong and then it got stronger. Charley looked behind him. There was a big machine. The sucking was coming from the wheels (or so he thought.)

Chapter 3

He ran as fast as his little legs could carry him but it was too late. Charley had gotten sucked up. But it got jammed. A giant hand tugged him out of there. And then there was an excited scream and the yelling of “mommy, mommy there’s a squirrel in the vacuum can I keep him please?” “Ok” a larger much bigger voice said in one circumstance. If he doesn’t have rabies. Charley didn’t know what she had meant about rabies, but every time Charley thought about it he got a chill down his spine.

Chapter 4

So the next four days Charley sat in a cage in the little girls’ room. But on the fifth he was taken to the vet. The vets’ office looked like a giant marshmallow. It was all white and comfortable, until he got into a big office with pokey things everywhere. Then before he knew it, he had gotten poked with one of those things. It seared into his blood veins. “Ok, he doesn’t have rabies” said the vet. Well that’s good said the little girl. When they got home the little girl let Charley out of his small little cage. As soon as he saw the door open he darted towards it but was too late, it had shut before he could have gotten to it. He looked around worried he thought What if I never get out of this crazy place? He looked up to see a giant black screen like thing one of the creatures walked over to it and turned it on. It was blaring loud. Charley had to cover his ears with his long tail to even make it a little more quiet. He let down his tail as the black thing turned off. He had put it down just in time to hear the sound of whistling wind going threw the house. He looked around the door was open! He ran as fast as he had run ever before. He finally had made it out of the perilous place.

Chapter 5

Charley looked around, happy to be outside again. He looked up at the tree where his house was he thought should I go home or shouldn’t I go home. He eventually decided to move on and head forward. He scampered up the nearest fence post, ran along until he got to the end of the fence. He looked down he saw a giant bush covered in sweet smelling flowers, but with really thorny branches. He looked over the fence to the right of him and saw a small tree. He jumped and landed perfectly on a branch. Charley scampered down to the ground where he saw a golden crisp acorn laying right in front of him. He ran forward picked it up and started nibbling. When he was done Charley ran across the yard until he saw a giant house, like the one he had just been in but twice as big. In front of it was a giant stone thing spurting bits of water out. Charley ran up to it and started washing his face and paws with the water that was getting spurt out. He scampered down and saw waiting for him was one of his chipmunk friends. Charley said surprised “Hey Mark”

Mark replied with a mouthful of acorns “Howdy Charley what have you been up to?”

“Well I’ve been surviving blood sucking cats, and Creatures that walk on two legs” Charley said

“Why how” Mark replied with a weird scrunched up look on his face. “Well I figured out that I was adopted and that I’ve not been with my real family for my whole life” Charley said sternly

“Oh” Mark said surprised at what his answer was. “Well I’ll be going now” “Wait” Charley said loudly. “Now what do you want” Mark replied

“I want you to come with me” Charley yelled “Are you serious”? Mark yelled back. “Yes” Charley said as he walked towards Mark. “Well then lets go” Mark replied softly.

Chapter 6

Charley and Mark ran out of the big garden, and climbed up a giant Evergreen tree to the very top. Charley looked into the horizon he could see a giant field of fruit and nuts. “He yelled down to Mark who was nibbling on an acorn he had found in the tree “I see a giant field of fruit and nuts We probably could get there by tomorrow night”. “When I finish this Acorn I’ll be up” Mark hollered back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~   The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Thats the squirrel story Ive been talking about hope you like it^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~   The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:14 pm

Aww! Poor Charley, I wish he didn't have to be sucked into the vacuum! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~   The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:08 am

Yeah Lol i'm having a lot of fun writing this.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~   The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:48 pm

I bet. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~   The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The orphan ~Will be adding more chaps soon to come~
Page 1 of 1