RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Sagepaw looked over at Robinfur as he stirred. Her dream was still swirling around in her head. An attacker? Was it the one that had killed Mosspaw? The thing that had chased her and Otterpaw? A cold shudder ran through Sagepaw and she suddenly longed for the warmth of the medicine den back at camp.
She noticed the other medicine cats looked just as tense and worried as she felt, and she began to worry even more. Something big was happening, something that would affect all of the clans.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Robinfur glanced around as the final cat awoke. He grunted. Brushfire exchanged a look with him, as if he knew exactly what he meant.

The old rust-furred cat stood and stretched as the light from the stone began to ebb. He was the first to trott out the cave, and waited patiently in the crisp air for the others to be ready. The chilling breeze and fine white flakes that spiraled to the ground refreshed him and he thought about his dream.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:23 pm

((I don't know what to do until you guys get back. XP We seriously need some more kiddens. All I can think of who are active are Alley's characters, mine, Sagepaw, and the characters of the people who RP the new kittens.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:41 pm

(As in me n' Tayu. XD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC: xD I knowww. We need more members on the site, I think. And I know, I keep saying that. But really. We need to get some warrior lovers. And everything else lovers xD
-
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Snakefoot could hear Specklekit and Duskkit mewling when she woke up. Yawning, she glanced at them, brushing each softly with her tail. They grew quiet and curled up next to her again; she smiled at the kits. Her ears twitched, and she looked drowsily out of the nursery, noticing bright sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 am

Pantherkit curled up sleepily beside his mother.

Leopardstrike padded back from an early morning hunt, still tired himself.
He slinked across the camp, trying to be quiet- the nursery was up ahead.
The golden tom dropped a few small mice at the edge of the moss-covered nursery and cantered back to the kill pile.

SagePath stretched his front feet from the edge of his den.
The blind tom slowly stood up, and then eventually and slowly walked out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Fallenstar blinked at the bright sunlight. Her mossy green eyes dialated back to normal size as she turned to face Sagepath."Morning, Sagepath." she yawned.

Robinfur huffed tiredly as he and his apprentice came to the river before ThunderClan camp. "Almost there." he murmered, choosing the stones to cross over carefully, though his fluffy tail drooped through the water.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:43 pm

SagePath turned rapidly to Fallenstar's voice.
"Good morning Fallenstar." He smiled.
"I heard that Snakefoot had her kits."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Fallenstar smiled. "Mhm. They're darling. Four of them, I think."
She pictured the tiny kits snuggling up close to their mother as the cold wind blew. "I really hope they make it through Leaf-bare. The entire Clan will be devastated if they don't."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 pm

SagePath nodded.
"I have a feeling they will.
Do any of them look like Leopardstrike?"
Being blind he could only hear the new kits.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Fallenstar sat and curled her tail around her paws. "Yes. I think a few of them have her fur color, and Leopardstrike's spots and speckles. Or the other way around. I don't remember." she murmered, shielding her face by turning it away from the chilling breeze. "Anyway, would you like to go hunting with me? The kill pile is low again." she tapped his shoulder with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Sagepaw followed her mentor with her tail only slightly higher then his so it would stay clear of the cold water. She wanted to remind him that she knew very well how close they were to home, but thought better of it and kept her mouth shut as they approached the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

SagePath smiled.
"Gladly. I was awfully bored just sitting here."
He stretched his front legs, and then sat back up.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Snakefoot could hear the conversation outside of the den. "There are three," she replied, sticking her head out of the nursery. "And one is black with a patch on his shoulder. There's one that's gray with speckles, and the other is brown with dark flecks."

((I probably got something wrong there. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Fallenstar looked over her shoulder. "Oh, thats right! Adorable things. Do you need anything before we head out? any bedding or borage?" she mewed, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Snakefoot's ears twitched. She didn't want to sound demanding, but... "Borage, please?" she asked, then withdrawing back into the nursery to curl up around her kits. She couldn't let them get cold when leaf-bare was near.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Fallenstar nodded curtly and trotted quickly over ot the medicine den.
However Robinfur overheard the borage comment as he was walking through the entrance and was at the front of the den before the ThunderClan leader.
"I've got it. Borage..." he poked around the different piles untill he found the tiny green leaves. "Snakefoot, right?" fallenstar nodded again and Robinfur was off to the Nursery before she could say anything to the tom.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm

"Thanks," said the queen as she noticed Robinfur enter. The long-furred tom seemed to have quickly gotten there, as if he had overheard Snakefoot's conversation with Fallenstar. She smiled, resting her head on the paws and glancing at the kits still at her belly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Fallenstar picked up quickly on Robinfur's mood. She decided she would ask him later what happened at the meeting, for now he needed time to think.
The ashy grey tabby met up with Sagepath again facing the entrance of Camp. "Lets go, then." she meowed, and padded out.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:38 pm

SagePath followed behind at a brisk pace.
It was always a pleasure
-at least in his opinion- to hunt with the leader.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Fallenstar jogged untill they were around the camp area and in the thicker parts of the forest. She cocked her ears and parted her jaws to take in the crisp scent around them, but caught nothing but the Spruce needles and dirt and frost.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:50 pm

As soon as Sagepaw was in camp she dashed off to find Otterpaw. After her dream...seeing him lying there on the ground like he was...she needed to be reassured that he was okay. Just to see him alive, and get that terrible, unthinkable image out of her head.
"Otterpaw?" She called tensely, although not too loud, remembering the kits.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 am

Otterpaw's ears pricked at the sound of his friend's call. "Sagepaw?" he answered as he saw her in the clearing. "It's good to see you're back!" he purred, pressing his head up against her neck in a friendly gesture. "It's really quite boring around camp when you aren't here," he murmured into her ear, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Sagepaw licked Otterpaw's shoulder and purred with amusement. "Of course it is, being fun is my whole purpose in living." She joked, shaking with relief at seeing her friend was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next