RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:34 pm

.//Scarlette.Annmarie.* wrote:

Fallenstar nodded, though she knew he could'nt see her. "The sky has been spilled pale red and orange, and golds you could never imagine." she described the beautiful sky. It was here favourite thing in the newleaf to greenleaf time.
The ashy tabby she-cat blinked and looked back over to the warrior. A faint purr started in her chest again from his pressence.

Minnowpool purred. "Thanks, Leopardsong." she dipped her head, and adjusted her position so the graceful she-cat could lay down next to her. "So I've heard. I wonder where Leafstar and Silversnow are," her voice rang with concern.

SagePath nodded, his white ear swiveled around, listening to the sounds.
'Before I came here from my HomeClan, they had such beautiful sunsets..Reds and Golds, Silvers and Pinks..It- it was like looking into your true love's eyes." A soft churr arose in his throat, and SagePath tried to hide it.

Leopardsong smiled. "I wish I was as lucky as you, Minnowpool. I have an adoration for kits myself. In my original clan, there were plenty a litter. When their parents would go out hunting, I would always stay with the kits." She purred. "Even though some of RainC- our original clan hated kits, but I completely disagree." Her ears bent sideways. She had almost revealed her homeclan...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:08 am

Fallenstar yawned, and rested her head on her paws. "Tell me about your HomeClan,would you? I always thought you were a loner before we found you when you were a kit." her whiskers twitched with curiosity.

Minnowpool smiled, blushing. "Thats sweet. I only wish I could see their father one more time..." she sighed, looking down at the dusty ground. "We were from a small family living in an abandoned Two-leg farm house, and he was the new cat, the stray, you know?" she reminiced, almost feeling the tom's pressence curled up near her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 pm

(Can you reply Holly?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 pm

(I don't know how, Flower...your character is just kinda floating around and I can't tell who you want to come up and talk to her xD)

(Who do you want to talk to her and where is she?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm

(She is in the old ShadowClan camp...The missing leader I guess? WE can finish the really long plot.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Fallenstar yawned, and rested her head on her paws. "Tell me about your HomeClan,would you? I always thought you were a loner before we found you when you were a kit." her whiskers twitched with curiosity.

Minnowpool smiled, blushing. "Thats sweet. I only wish I could see their father one more time..." she sighed, looking down at the dusty ground. "We were from a small family living in an abandoned Two-leg farm house, and he was the new cat, the stray, you know?" she reminiced, almost feeling the tom's pressence curled up near her.

Leopardsong nodded.
"Our father was a farm-cat. Oh, how I miss him! He was always so kind to others..."

"Oh? My HomeClan, you ask? Well, I wasn't raised with my own kind, to tell you. Did you ever notice that I had extremely long fur when I was brought here?? That was one of the effects..."
SagePath waited for her response.
Other cats had always said stood out among the others. Not just because of his eyes, but the entire way he acted.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Robinfur smiled. "I would'nt mind that at all. Oh, and if you can, Sagepaw, see if you can find some Borage leaves. The roots would be nice too. I hav'nt been able to find any since last Greenleaf." he rumbled.

Sagepaw nodded. "Sure." Then she turned to Meadowsong. "Can we go now? I'm sick of being in here!" She complained. Then she shot a cautious glance at Robinfur. "Not that I don't like it in here or anything, I'm just tired of being inside..." She added quickly.

Meadowshine twitched her ears, her blue eyes glittering with amusement. "Yes, we can go now." She meowed, turning to leave. She smiled to herself when she came out of the den. The sun was setting, and the sky was blazing with brilliant colors. Gold and red bands stretched across the horizon, it was as if the sky itself was on fire. "Lovely sunset." She mewed to no one in particular while she waited for Sagepaw to follow her outside.

Crowsong licked his injured paw absent-mindedly as he listened to the general sounds of the camp. He had settled in with his clanmates, and his paw was healing nicely according to Robinfur. He still wasn't exactly happy his clan was forced to rely partially on ThunderClan to help bring them together, but he kept his frustrations to himself.

((Hope no one minds if I change Meadowsong's name...I don't like having two cats with names that end in 'song'.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 pm

|-F.lower/S.un-| wrote:
(She is in the old ShadowClan camp...The missing leader I guess? WE can finish the really long plot.)

(okay ^^)
Leafstar stood rigid and and still, her long fur waving in the wind and her sides barely noticibly rising and falling. Her golden eyes were frozen and unmoving as she stared straight at the grass near the stone she posed on, wistful for her beloved Clan to suddenly appear at her paws. The tall dead grass waved and made faint russling noises with the breezes, and that was the only noise besides the muffled sounds of the city nearby.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:00 pm

(Anni! Reply with Fallen! Like- naow! XD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Minnowpool purred. "We seem to have much in common," she smiled, adjusting her position.

(wrong color...)
Fallenstar nodded. "I remember. I was only deputy then too. You were such a fluff ball!" she chuckled, prodding him. "So what raised you then?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 pm

SagePath blushed. "Well, my father abandoned my mother when I was born, and my mother roamed the northern two-legs' land. I was born, qnd hardly a day after she died fighting the fierce cold."
He turned his head down. "My father, SilverStar-was in fact, a Northern Lynx.
I lived with them until I was just about to become an apprentice. That sunset, was the hardest day of my life." The blind warrior's voice shook fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 pm

"Are you....are you saying you were'nt born blind?" Fallenstar asked, lifting her head in suspense. She had never seen a lynx, only heard of them. They must have been truely amazing cats.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:28 pm

"No. I was born with perfect eyesight. StarPaw, one of my close lynx friends used to call me sky-eyes. She said my eyes were like the clear sky."
SagePath said.
"The day I was to become an apprentice another tribe invaded. We were numerously outnumbered, and they closed in. While this was happening I was asleep...When I woke up, the entire clan was murdered."
A small tear dropped to his paws as his throat choked. "My entire family...My home...destroyed in seconds."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Amberstar dropped low and crept through a patch of long grass. She listened and sniffed. She smelt sShadowClan...Stale. Fox...Stale. Leafstar? Fresh? She shook her head and stood up, her ears just showing over the grass.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:48 pm

((Can Snakefoot RP with Leopardstrike?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:53 pm

((What about Dewshine? SHE needs something to do!~))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:44 pm

|-F.lower/S.un-| wrote:
Amberstar dropped low and crept through a patch of long grass. She listened and sniffed. She smelt sShadowClan...Stale. Fox...Stale. Leafstar? Fresh? She shook her head and stood up, her ears just showing over the grass.

(Who's Amberstar?)

(I'll reply when I know more.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Fallenstar touched her tail tip to the tom's forehead. "I'm so sorry." she lowered her head in a silent prayer. Short, foggy flashbacks appeared in her mind. It reminded her slightly of when they lost the old ThunderClan camp. But she was so young then...none of the thoughts were really as horrible.

(And for Dewshine...where is she and what Clan does she belong? *istoolazytocheckxD*)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:26 pm

((ThunderClan, in the camp, just waking up.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:32 pm

(Okay then...um..)

Robinfur sat outside the medicine den now, relaxing in the sunset. It was setting quicker now, and he watched the entrance for Sagepaw and Meadowsong. Suddenly Dewshine stepped by him, coming from the warriors den. "Greetings," he nodded to the light colored she-cat, laying down comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:41 pm

SagePath puffed back up and nodded quickly.
"I miss them- but not as much as I would miss you if you left.."
The churr emerged in his throat.

(SURE! Leo's lingering around camp somewhere... XD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:50 pm

(So sorry. xD AmberHEART. I just made a typo.)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:21 pm

((er... did I mention Dewshine was deaf in her form? xD ))

Dewshine saw that Robinfur sat down, and his mouth moved. She nodded in turn to him, trying not to stare.

((We need something for Dewshine...))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Snakefoot noticed Leopardstrike still in the warriors' den, still resting. She sat, watching over him; he was usually a late sleeper.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Leopardstrike felt a shadow over him. The golden male yawned, dazed from his late slumber. "Why do I see Moonfeather above me?' Leopardstrike smiled. In his clan, Moonfeather was a very beautiful Star-cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next