RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:38 pm

"Absolutely not!" Violet yelled, "You're living with Aaron and Sarah. No buts about it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:49 pm

"Mom! My 'Aunt and Uncle' are not exactly like you and Dad." Aaron said putting Air quotations around 'Aunt and Uncle'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:51 pm

"Do I look like it matters to me? You are going to live with them. Aaron and Sarah will raise you, probably with their own children." Violet stated.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:56 pm

Aaron bit his lip and dissappeared. Reappearing inside of the mansion. Tara. Come back. Please. He thought sitting down in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Violet transported to the tent and woke up Jacob, "Get up!"

Tara was flying when she heard Aaron's voice. Startled, she dropped a few feet then warily replied, Uh... Yes?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:07 pm

"Get to the Eiffle Tower in Paris. Quick." Aaron thought and dashed out of the room and through the streets of Paris to the famous monument.

Jacob was startled. He sat up abruptly. "What is it?" He asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:16 pm

"It's Aaron! He transported and I can't locate him! His sad because Tara left him... You have to help me find him!" Violet whispered yelled, "We have to wake up Sarah and Aaron so they can watch the President's."

Tara grinned to herself, Aaron, I'm half-way across the world... I don't think I can fly that fast.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Well... uh- Where are you then? Aaron asked walking under the towering building.

Jacob slipped out of the sleepingbag and stood up. "Joy." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Tara laughed, Aaron, I'm in Georgia!

Violet pulled Jacob out of the tent and went towards Aaron and Sarah's. She burst in and then yelled, "AARON AND SARAH GET YOUR BUTTS OUT OF THAT SLEEPING BAG!"

Sarah snapped awake and muttered, "But Momma, My chicken didn't go off yet!"

{Old}Aaron shook his head as he woke up, he kissed Sarah deeply and she snapped awake, "Holy... Aaron! What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:28 pm

"Violet. He would go somewhere like Paris. Or he would go searching for Tara. He has nearly the same mind as myself..." Jacob whispered standing next to her.

Aaron shook his head. And appeared in Georgia. A few miles off from the camp. I'm now here. I'm a few miles away from the camp.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Tara spotted him below her and she grinned, I'm going to land, then we're going to go to Paris. Together. She landed and shuffled from foot to foot, smiling softly.

Violet frowned, "You're right."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Aaron looked up, grinning. We're going to have to run away from my parents or something. My Mom is against letting me live without my 'aunt and uncle'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Tara grinned and grabbed Aaron's hand, "Let's go to Paris... Or Italy." Her eyes twinkled in the moonlight as she looked up at Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:38 pm

"Italy." Aaron answered looking into her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Tara smiled, and blushed a bit, "Then let's go Mr. Powerhouse."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm

"Mr. Powerhouse? What kind of name is that?" Aaron teased and thought of the pictures he had seen of Venice. The appeared on a bridge stretching over the grand canal.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Tara laughed, "Don't say that, I only had a moment to think of a name, I can't help if it was cruddy, Air." She grinned and then breathed looking out over the water, making her hair flow out behind her, "Oh My... It's beautiful Aaron..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:46 pm

"Yeah. I guess it is. Not as beautiful as this girl holding my hand right now but... I guess it is." Aaron whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Tara blushed a deeper red and her heart fluttered, "Aaron..." She mumbled blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Aaron smiled sweetly at her. "What?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Tara shook her head and then asked, "What would this pretty girl need to do to get the handsome boy to kiss her?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Aaron smiled. He plotted a kiss onto her lips. "Nothing." He answered
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Tara's breath caught, she grinned and blushed.

Violet popped to Paris, and then went to Italy, If Aaron was anything like Jake, he'd take Tara here. She arrived right when Tara and Aaron kissed. It reminded her of a movie.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Mom. Just leave me alone. Let me live my life. Aaron thought sensing his mother's presence.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Violet smiled and stepped into the moonlight, "Awww, That's sweet... Aaron..." She called Jacob, Come here! They're so cute together! My baby found his soulmate... Aww...

Tara blushed, she heard the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: