RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fake Warrior Clans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Fake Warrior Clans Empty
PostSubject: Fake Warrior Clans   Fake Warrior Clans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Here's where we place made up Clans and what makes them different. Maybe we'll even make cats for them! ^^

Here are some ideas:

|||LeafClan||| (Blue_Brawl_Freak) These cats live in tall trees. Their clearing is called the TwistedTree, and it is a thick, fallen tree that leans against another tree. It was once very round and strong, but the wood partially rotted when cats' paws, treading on the bark, peeled the bark off and revealed the softer wood underneath. Now the side facing upwards if flat. Many of the dens are in tree hollows or in a big tree with forked branches.
|||The cats in this clan are often very nimble and brown colored. They commonly leap from tree to tree to move around and their tough pads and long claws allow them to grip the trunks easily. They are a bit uneasy when out of trees and especially if they are out of the forest altogether, similar to ThunderClan cats without the security of the thick undergrowth. LeafClan hunts lots of birds, squirrels, and other tree-dwelling animals.

|||EarthClan||| (Blue_Brawl_Freak) These cats live in abandoned fox or badger dens. They dug out, to a even greater extent, a badger den to make it their central camp. Their camp is constructed of several badger and fox dens clustered near each other and tunnels that were dug out by ancient EarthClan cats.
||| The cats in EarthClan are very strong and bulky, with unusually strong front claws that let them dig well. Their forearms are strong and their pads are leathery. Their diet commonly consists of larger animals, such as young deer. Their prey walks unknowingly close to the burrows and a party of cats positioned in different burrows ambush it and kill it.

{{.IceClan-- (Hollypool) Territory around this Clan is thick, lush dark green forest. Near by camp, which is surrounded in ferns ,brambles and pines, in a short waterfall. The air and earth in IceClan territory is always pretty cold, though there is'nt really snow on the soil untill January.Their dens are bordered/walled with thick amounts of fern and thorns, while the nursery and Medicine den lie beneath a jagged outcropped rock. Mountains are in the distance from camp, visible on a tall peak covered by jagged greay and brown rocks.

{{.Cats-- HTe members of this Proud and enduring Clan normally have thick coats, coming in a range of colours. They also have precise hunting and tracking skills, helped along by their well developed claws, good for gripping the cold terrain. Their ancestors resemeble that of a mountain lion. They normally eat mice and various birds, and somtimes, rarely, a fish.

[color=#8b0000]BranchClan (little meowers) - BranchClan live in a very tree and plant-filled area. Their camp is surrounded by thick trees, with lots of branchs and shelter. The camp is also known for there supply of medicine cat herbs and lots of berries. BranchClan has a warm and nice summer and spring, crisp fall, and some might say a little harsh of a winter.

Cats Of BranchClan - The cats of BranchClan are great jumpers, and because of this they can just very far distances. This helps them hunt and fight quiet well, they usually have stripes and very long tails.[/size]

Anyone else have cool clans?

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Fake Warrior Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Warrior Clans   Fake Warrior Clans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:37 pm

{{.IceClan-- Territory around this Clan is thick, lush dark green forest. Near by camp, which is surrounded in ferns ,brambles and pines, in a short waterfall. The air and earth in IceClan territory is always pretty cold, though there is'nt really snow on the soil untill January.Their dens are bordered/walled with thick amounts of fern and thorns, while the nursery and Medicine den lie beneath a jagged outcropped rock. Mountains are in the distance from camp, visible on a tall peak covered by jagged greay and brown rocks.

{{.Cats-- HTe members of this Proud and enduring Clan normally have thick coats, coming in a range of colours. They also have precise hunting and tracking skills, helped along by their well developed claws, good for gripping the cold terrain. Their ancestors resemeble that of a mountain lion. They normally eat mice and various birds, and somtimes, rarely, a fish.

thats my home Clan baby! xD Leader- Hawkstar
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Fake Warrior Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Warrior Clans   Fake Warrior Clans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 pm

XD I added it!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Fake Warrior Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Warrior Clans   Fake Warrior Clans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 pm

BranchClan - BranchClan live in a very tree and plant-filled area. Their camp is surrounded by thick trees, with lots of branchs and shelter. The camp is also known for there supply of medicine cat herbs and lots of berries. BranchClan has a warm and nice summer and spring, crisp fall, and some might say a little harsh of a winter.

Cats Of BranchClan - The cats of BranchClan are great jumpers, and because of this they can just very far distances. This helps them hunt and fight quiet well, they usually have stripes and very long tails.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Fake Warrior Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Warrior Clans   Fake Warrior Clans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Kewl~ *Adds*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fake Warrior Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Warrior Clans   Fake Warrior Clans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake Warrior Clans
Page 1 of 1