RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer Empty
PostSubject: ~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer   ~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:30 pm

1 Month ago.....
Under the dark night, a white wolf was up on a boulder as the moon shined down on him. His name was shamen, and this was his pack. Shamen slashed his muzzle towords a red and black wolf. "This, this is the betrayer. I will let you decide wether he shall die!" Shamen snarled and lifted his paw. "No. you have betrayed us. you must die!" his pack of wolves snarled in agreement. The betrayer, akutu, killed one of the pups. Shamen snarled and leaped down from the boulder, circling Akutu. He growled, and akutu snarled and bared his teeth. "You can't kill me." he snarled at shamen and looked at him with strong yellow eyes. Shamen laughed and growled agian. He leaned over Akutu and lunged for his neck. Akutu did not move, and their was a sharp snapping noise. Akutu fell to the ground, dead.
Shamen was leaving the boulder, heading to his den in the dark. he heard a snapping noise, and swung around, bearing his teeth. there was nobody. There was a dark laughing, and shamen turned forword and started running. he heard pawsteps behind him, but he dared not to look back. Shamen suddenly fell to the ground, and a dark figure was on top of him. "I told you you coulden't kill me, but you didn't listen. Now you will pay" Akutu's spirit tore shamen's neck, and there was blood everywhere.
You woke up in a start. you were dreaming of your father, and how he died. now you must lead the pack, and the spirit is still lurking. there has been many deaths in the pack, and your mother was. one of them.now you were all alone, left to carry on the leader's duties.

Fill this out:
Name:
Power;
Looks:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer   ~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Name: Akutu
Power; Haunting
Symbol:~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer Immortal_Dragons
looks:~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer Wolf-36
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer   ~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:22 am

Name:Shadow
power:Darkness
Looks: Black wolf
skills: Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer   ~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Blood Moon Wolves~ Chapter 1: The Betrayer
Page 1 of 1