RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:54 pm

James chuckled lightly and tried to hide his fear.

Lilliana rolled her eyes and said, "Come, we'll teach you how to swordfight." She winked at Ben and trotted out of the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Ben nodded and asked "Can I speak with Lilliana alone?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:59 pm

James nodded and trotted ahead as Lilliana stopped and waited for Ben, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:04 pm

"I just wanted to tell you; Don't give up your immortality for me, you look like you're having the time of your life right now with Artemis. I'm asking one thing, If it evver comes to where you get to choose if you stay part of her hunt be selfish and only think of the benefits for you on either side." Ben said smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 pm

"Oh, Ben!" Lilliana said hugging him, she winked and said, "It will be my choice ultimitly." She smiled bighter and trotted off toward the Arena where James was examining a sword.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Ben dashed after her. He twisted the eraser on his pencil and his sword shot up as he walked into the arena.

(I'm changing it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 pm

(xDD)

Lilliana gave James a sword and said, "Watch mine and Ben's movements!" She raced at Ben and attacked him straight on, "Be careful when you do this! You might leave an opening for a monster!" She lundged and clashed with Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Ben's sword clattered with Lilliana's sending a clash through the air. He pushed hard down on her sword.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Lilliana sucummbered to the weight of Ben's sword on hers and knelt down, she yelled, "Watch carefully!" She pushed up with a burst of strength and threw Ben off of her. She pushed back on him with all her weight and then twirled with a flurry of hair and clashed with his sword a second time behind her back. Sweat dripped off her brow as she fought.

James watched with amazement. His jaw was hanging open as he watched Lilliana and Ben move, it was like they were dancing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 pm

(Dancing?! xD)

Ben winced and pulled his sword away fast and quickly but soft swung at Lilliana's waist. He stopped when he was an inch away and held it for a second then stepped away.

((Sorry for the bit of powerplaying in there.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:09 pm

(Yeah, xDD. I didn't see any Powerplaying...?)

Lilliana smiled and bowed, "And that is how you swordfight."

James smiled, "I don't think I'll ever be able to do that!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 pm

"It takes many years of practice." Ben said and put his sword back into pencil shape.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Yes, yes it does."

James shook his head, "It looks so hard!" He took the sword and then mimiced Lilliana's behind her back move exactly. She gasped and stared at him, "IT TOOK ME YEARS TO DO THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Ben stared amazed. "I guess we have a bit of competiton here. Aye?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Lilliana muttered something under her breath and stomped away still muttering angrily.

James stared after her, "Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 pm

"No. She's just a bit mad a first timer can do her 'speicalty' move." Ben explained before he ran after Lilliana he reached her and put his hand on her shoulder. "I know it's frusterating, but I highly doubt he's as good of an archer as you are." He said smiling a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Lilliana smiled understandingly, "I know, but gosh... It took me forever to master that move!"

James shook his head as they came back, "Sorry Lilliana. You guys could show me how to Arch?"

(IDK, If that is what you call the act of Archery. xDD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 pm

((Shoot with a bow and arrow or Range...I think. xD))

"I know..." Ben said and nodded at James.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Lilliana laughed, "It's not 'Can you show me hoe to Arch?'. It's 'Can you show me how to Range.'" She smiled and said, "But sure I will, come on."

James nodded and rolled his eyes, "Whatever." He followed Lilliana.

Lilliana stood like she was snowboarding in front of the Traning dummy about three yards away. She strung her bow slowly and brought the string back to right below her cheek, she released. The String snapped with a 'Twang' and the arrow stuck directly in the training dummy chest.

Last edited by .:|>Lilly<| on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:03 am

Ben smiled "Nice shot." He praised. And motioned for James to try.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:12 am

Lilliana smiled happily and then gave James a training bow.

James stepped up as Lilliana helped him get his stance right. She placed his hands and smiled at him as she showed him how to pull the string back. She warned, "Don't pull to hard, It might break, it's pretty tough, but it has happened it to me once."

James nodded and smiled back, his Emerald eyes twinkling. He shot the bow and the arrow zoomed over the dummy's head, "Try agian you'll get the hang of it." She winked and stepped back to critisize his stance.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 am

Ben gritted his teeth as he leaned against a maple tree. He sighed jealous of James.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 am

Lilliana kept messing with James' stance and he finally pushed her away, "Stop! I think I'm good!" He shot agian and it soared a little closer to the dummy. Lilliana clapped and hugged James for a pretty long time. Lilliana pulled away and pranced over to Ben, "Isn't he wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:19 am

Name (Full please): Emma Riven
Description: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 270d658
Personality (No Unfolds please): Emma is logical and never thinks on the brighter side of things. She has a beautiful voice and osmetimes will burst into song depending on her mood. Plays Guitar
Parent (Or if you are a Greek creature Satyr, Tree Nymph, ETC): Apollo
Other: Even though her father was Apollo, she is part of the hunt of Artemis.
Good Side or Bad?:Good
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:20 am

"I guess..." Ben said glaring at his half-brother. His face had a sour look on it as if he had gotten a whiff of curdled milk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next