RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marquise Kingdom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:38 am

Once, long ago, there was a town by the name of Marquise (pronounced mahr-KEE). Marquise was tucked in a valley between very large mountains. Marquise was also ruled by King Charles and Queen Jessica. They lived in the lovely Palace of Quire that backed up to the Wood of Hope and the Stream of Fortune trickled past it.
One very unfortunate day, Queen Jessica (who had been suffering from pneumonia) passed away. King Charles was devastated. All that he had left of his bride was her diamond necklace, a golden lock of her hair, and his young daughter, Anise. Charles was too distraught to re-marry and as the years passed, Anise grew older and more beautiful by the day.
Now 16, Anise searches to find love in order to save her kingdom. She devised a plan to send out an application form to everyone in the town of Marquise asking for service and staff. She hoped to meet someone who could love her for her. please fill out the application form that follows to apply. Please include this: :pkheart: in your application. the available jobs are:

Tutor
Maid
Chef
Janitor
Pet Keeper
Gardener
Royal Assistance

~Application~ ((copy and paste))

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
History:
Job Applying For:
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:45 am

Name: Anise
Personality: carefree and ecclectic. loves to dance around barefoot. is often found sitting along the Stream of Fortune sketching or frolicking in clover fields with a wreath of daisies in her hair.
Looks: Petite, short. Very beautiful. Has chocolate brown ringlets down to the middle of her back. eyes are almost gold and always sparkle with glee. She is often found barefoot wearing colorful flowy skirts and dresses. never takes off her mother's diamond necklace
History: has always lived in the Palace of Quire. she has a reputation for being fun-loving and carefree.
Job Applying For: :pkheart: none :) already the princess
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm

((Blue is another mod color. Sorry!))

Name: Emma :pkheart:
Personality: Shy and caring, but don't get her mad!
Looks: Short, cropped brown hair with side bangs. She has brown eyes and loves to wear green. Her dress consists of a faded blue fabric and a cream apron around her waist.
History: Grown up as an orphan, she lived in a inn, pretending to be their daughter. She has an amazing voice and is found singing to herself often.
Job Applying For:Maid

Last edited by ~*Harvey*~ on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:05 pm

((EHHHHHEMMMM! Harvey u 4got something (hint hint :pkheart: ))))))))
but other than that... ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 pm

hehe thats better!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 am

Name: (I'M STEALING EMMETT, HARVEY! PM me if you don't want me to, but I just LURVE him!) Emmett :pkheart:
Personality: secretive and shy, but sarcastic and funny. He's kind, but it's hard to get him to open up.
Looks: dark shaggy hair and deep blue eyes, veryu muscular
History: Emmett works hard to keep his history a secret
Job Applying For: tutor

Name: Mai :pkheart:
Personality: Happy and nice, but very sartcastic and short tempered. Mai loves to sing and her voice is amazing. She loves animals but people tend to annoy her. She desires to work alone on and projects and could play with animals for days on end
Looks: Shoulder length wavy golden brown hair that curves up and the end. Her bangs cover her forehead and part of her green-blue eyes. She has glasses. She's not skinny.
History: Mai has always lived in Marquise, but when her parents passed away four years ago, she fended for herself. Her perfectr job at twelve? Pet-keeper of course! She has loved the job and stayed at it ever since, still living on her own
Job Applying For: Pet-keeper
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 pm

( Lol Mist )
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:34 pm

((ACCEPTED!!!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:53 pm

(He's just so romantic and nice and.... *sigh*

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:53 am

((lolz agreed))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:20 am

Emma quickly swept out the ball room. Her boss was screaming at her to finish, or no lunch.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 am

Emmett was looking for the princess, it was time to study, and she was no where to be found. He sighed and gave up, heading for the kitchen to see if she had picked up her lunch yet. Then he could pin-point about where she was.

Mai smiled as she played with the animals in the castle. She had fed them all, except one little kitten, but he rather play than eat. He tumbled along with the other cats as they pounced on Mai's feet. This cat had no name, and was the runt of the few week old litter. She called him Kill-Mouse-Key, because he loved to hunt and was a fiesty little guy. She smiled and held him in his arms, "Okay, enough playin' Mouse-Key, you wanna hunt, than you gotta have yuor strength!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 am

Emma propped her broom on the wall and hurridly walked into the kitchen. There sat her puny lunch. With a big, eager smile on her face, she picked it up and started to walk out of the small room. But she didn't notice the tutor, so she ran right into him. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 am

Emmett chuckled, "Well, hello! Sorry, didn't mean to get in your way," he pulled the tray off of himself. He was covered in food. "Wow, that's a small lunch! He grabbed his and handed it to her, "Here, you need it more than I. Now, have you seen Anise? I have a lesson with her... Which reminds me, I have a lesson with you, too in a few hours. Don't be late!" he smiled, than realized her was babling on as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:18 am

Emma smiled. "Oh I couldn't take your lunch!" She giggled. "But no, I haven't seen her lately. Don't worry. I'll be there." She said with a wink and brushed past him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:22 am

Emmett turned around and grabbed her shoulder, spinning her back around, "Pkease, Emma, take it..." He pushed it into her hands. He winked back, "You better be there..." He grinned and headed up to his little one-on-one classroom.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:23 am

Emma giggled and took the lunch. She smiled as she watched him go up to his classroom. Walking out to the grounds, she spread out a quilt and started to eat his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 am

Emmett smiled and waited for the princess to show up, but it never happened. Soon it was time for Emma's tutoring.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:42 am

Anise danced about in her little meadow of clovers. She, once again, had a wreath of daisies atop her petite head. She danced around, chasing a tiny squirrel, her long curls flying in the wind. She fell back in the soft clovers and gazed up at the sky. The little squirrel frolicked around her then climbed onto her chest. She giggled and scooped him up. She set the tiny rodent on a tree branch and flipped up an old tattered hood. She then wandered in the direction of town.
Once she got there, (disguised of course), she headed straight for the market and bought an abundance of ingredients. Back at the palace, she made a large feast and called everyone in the castle to the Great Hall. "A little bird told me that my father is depriving you of food so please eat to your hearts content," she said in a silky voice. At that moment, a small gold finch flew in a window and perched on her shoulder. She giggled and danced around, passing plates around to everyone. Her mother's necklace caught the light and shone through the corridor for a breif second.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 am

Emmett ignored the princesses calls, he had a lesson with Emma and Anise had missed hers to make a feast when the chefs could easily make it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Emma heard the princesses call and looked up at the kingdom's large clock. It struck noon, the bell ringing in her ears. Picking up her things, she dashed inside, put away her stuff, and walked up the stairs to the classroom. "Long time no see." She said with a giggle to Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Emmett grinned crookedly, "Decided to ditch the feast?"
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Anise looked around the Great Hall. Emma and Emmett were nowhere to be found. oh well, she thought. Emmett must be mad I missed my lesson... and its time for Emma's lesson I think.....
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Emma blushed. "Well I had already eaten," She smiled,"so there was really no point."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 pm

"Yah, well, you do have a lesson..." he smiled. At that point in time, you could teach even at 18. "Sit down, I guess we'll get started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marquise Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquise Kingdom   Marquise Kingdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marquise Kingdom
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next