RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) Empty
PostSubject: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Okay.. If you've read the book you know that creepy cat, Sol, right? Well, when Hollyleaf spotted him he said are you sure you've found the three? I dunno.. But I have a funny feeling that the three could possiably be Flamepaw, Dawnpaw and Tigerpaw.. I dunno why.. Just a funny feeling. No.. I haven't finished the book but I'm more in the middle.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:28 pm

I disagree!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:33 pm

No, I believe that Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze are the children of Crowfeather and Leafpool. This would explain a lot, like Jaypaw's pelt color, the way he acts, why Crowfeather was so proud of him, why Leafpool is always skittish around him, and why Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw aren't their parents, and they'd still be the three, kin of Firestar's kin because Leafpool is kin of Firestar.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm

i agree thats what i thought when i finished it.........cant wait until sunset or whatever the 6th book is.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Blue_Brawl_Freak wrote:
No, I believe that Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze are the children of Crowfeather and Leafpool. This would explain a lot, like Jaypaw's pelt color, the way he acts, why Crowfeather was so proud of him, why Leafpool is always skittish around him, and why Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw aren't their parents, and they'd still be the three, kin of Firestar's kin because Leafpool is kin of Firestar.

Ditto Blue!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:38 pm

*high fives* Who do you agree with, Tealeaf?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:40 pm

That's actually EXACTLY what I thought when I was reading this. I HOPE that's what the author[s] is[are] going to do!
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:40 pm

yous of course thats what i thought in the first place when i saw the cover with jay,holly, and lionpaw on it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 pm

I thought that too.. Crowfeather and Leafpool. Cause Jaypaw's fur color and stuff.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 pm

and none of them look like brambleclaw...lol.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:42 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:43 pm

But.. How would Leafpool's looks fit in?
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:56 pm

well lionpaw looks like firestar i think....
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Well.. I think lighter colored..
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:00 pm

well i dont know.........leafpool has the same eyes as lionpaw...., amber.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 am

Yes.. True. But doesn't Squrrielflight have amber eyes too?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 am

I REALLY AGREE THAT LEAFPOOL AND CROWFEATHER ARE THEIR PARENTS!

I also HOPE there might be more times when Jayfrost goes back into the past and walks around with the cats before them.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Jayfrost? 👅
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:23 pm

=P Jayfeather... xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 pm

xD We make mistakes sometimes.. Its okay.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:06 pm

I know, JK XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:26 pm

SQURRIELFLIGHT LIED!! SHE LIED TO HER MATE! *Calms Down* Wow, Jayfeather, Lionblaze and Hollylaf can't see the obvious.. Squrrielflight HAS a sister.. Kin of your kin.. Duh.. xD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm

I know! I mean there thinking Cloudtail :affraid: I mean, I almost screamed at the book! xD I can't wait till the new series, even though I like Po3
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Yeah..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)   Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Shadows (Spoilers.. I am in the middle not the end yet..)
Page 1 of 1