RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:26 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Lilliana yelled making a mad dash for the ball, but she ended up tripping and she slammed into Jarmy knocking him to the ground as she landed on top of him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Jarmy fell with Lilliana on top of him. He llanded on his elbows and scraped them, it hurt though.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Lilliana gasped, "Oh, Gosh! Jarmy are you okay?" She rolled over and got back up, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Jarmy gave a troubled smile and got off his elbows. THey were bloody, but he ignored them. "Are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:37 pm

"Yeah, but your elbows!!" Lilliana said grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. She pushed him into a chair and grabbed a damp rag, some medicine, and gaze. "This might sting." She warned as she cleaned the cuts.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Jarmy winced, but held still. When she was done he got up and smiled. "Thanks." He thanked.

(Should he ask her now?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:42 pm

(Sure, Her response is gonna be interesting.)

Lilliana smiled and turned to put away the medicine and gaze. She turned to the sink and started to wash the rag.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Jarmy wachted. "Hey, are you busy tonight?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Lilliana dropped the rag in surprise, it made a giant PLOP! in the sink. She turned off the water and felt her face go warm. She turned around and squeked, "No... Why?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Jarmy smiled and grabbed a rag, wiping up Lillianas mess. "Do you want to go to the theater tonight with me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Lilliana gulped, "Uh... Sure... What brought this on?" She took the rag from him and threw it in a hamper.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Jarmy shrugged. He took a paper towl and dried his hands, and throwing the paper towel in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Lilliana put her hand on her head, "Uh... What movie are we seeing?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Jarmy shrugged again. "What do you want to see?" He asked, then noticing Lilliana putting her hand on her head. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:02 pm

She waved her other hand, "Yeah, sure, just... Wow." She came back to her senses, "Uh... I heard Twilight was good, I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Jarmy nodded. "Twilight, then." He said, looking at his watch. "I have to go, I'll pick you up." He said. He grabbed his stuff and waved, starting up his car and driving away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Lilliana nodded and as soon as she left let out a loud scream. She was beyond estatic. She jumped up and down like a kid in a candy store and then relized she had to get ready. Lilliana dashed up the stairs and got a long hot shower, when she got out she got ready, by putting on so of her favorite straight leg jeans with a red and orange dress-type shirt. She smiled and brushed her hair, putting on her favorite red high-top converse she stuck her phone and some cash into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Jarmy got home and sighed. He didn't know what to wear. He took a shower and threw onsome fancy clothes, but not too fancy. He watched the clock and wondered about Lilliana. He got in his car and drove toward her house.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Lilliana set nervously on her couch, her mother had been bugging her ever since she had told her parents about the movie. She shrugged it off though, it was just a casual movie, or was it? She shook the weird feeling she had off and smiled when she heard Jarmy's car in the driveway.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Jarmy pulled up and knowcked on Lillianas door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Lilliana got up and ran to the door. She opened it and smiled, "Hey, You ready to go?" She asked egarly motioning toward her parents hovering in the other room.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Jarmy nodded. "You?" He asked. He looked at what Lilliana was wearing, which was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:48 pm

(xD, it's her normal clothes except for a dress-like shirt, The long ones.)

Lilliana smiled, "Of Course." She turned toward her parents and waved as she slipped outside as they yelled their goodbyes. She smiled and waited for Jarmy beside his car.

(What kind of car does he have?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:51 pm

(I know. xD)

Jarmy walked toward his car. He smiled and gestured Lilliana in first.

(Convertible...though smaller and has a top that can go up and down)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 pm

(Oh, CLASSY! xD)

Lilliana smiled and slid into the passenger side, "So... Uh, How are you?" She couldn't think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next