RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:17 pm

There used to be only one pack in Trith, a great forest. Now, one has split to two. The original, MoonPack, is still strong, and led by Reyn and his mate Glori. But Reyn's former advisor, Modis, has split off with rogues and rebels from the origanal pack, to lead an attack for leadership. His Pack, BonePack, is ruthless and evil. Reyn tries to keep his pack together, but the tension from the rising foe is great, and many have run away in fear for their lives. But many have stayed, and wish to help their leaders fight. Winter has come, and the fear is hanging over the forest like mist.

Ranks: an explaination
Advisors are simply Betas, second in command. They are appointed by the leader, and take over if the leader ever needs them too.
Pup-mothers are the females who help care for pups and their mothers. The alpha female has her own females who help with her pups.
Elite guards are the four wolves Reyn hunts and travels with most. They are the strongest warriors, and the most cunning. The advisor is automatically an elite guard.

Form

Name:
Description/picture:
Personality:
Grace:
Pack:
Other:

Graces
Graces are basically talents. THEY ARE NOT POWERS! Any form that lists 'lightning' as a Grace, or something like that, will IMMEDIATELY be unacceptable.

My Forms

Name: Reyn
Description: Mostly brown with dark brown splotches. Battle scars are scattered across his face and shoulders.
Personality: Brave and cunning, gentle with pups and old wolves, but ruthless in battle.
Grace: Fighting
Pack: MoonPack
Other: No.

Name: Glori
Description: Beautiful slender, silver female with Ice blue eyes and a sweet smile.
Personality: Kind and gentle, thoughtful, and wise. Would do anything for her pups.
Grace: Singing ((yes, these wolves sing))
Other: Currantly expecting pups.

Name: Brahma
Description: Tough looking black male with one missing eye. He is also battle-scarred, and has a limp.
Personality: Tough and blunt, loyal to his pack, and protective of the alphas.
Grace: Wisdom
Other: The oldest of the Elite Guard.

Rules
1. Be nice, unless your character is fighting with another, and make sure the other person knows it's your character being rude, not you.
2. No GODMODDING OR POWERPLAYING!!!
3. No gore, please keep it PG!
4. If you want to start a side plot, PM me about it first please!
5. Type 'Reyn will rule' In other if you're joining MoonPack, and 'Modis will rule' if your joining BonePack, to prove you've read the rules.

MoonPack

Alpha male: Reyn Alpha Female: Glori
Advisor: Brahma

Elite guard:
Brahma

Warriors:
Marina
Kemuri
Black Moon

Pup-mothers:
Venom

Expecting Mothers:

Pups:
Lunari

BonePack

Alpha male: Modis

Warriors:
Sasuri
Iaara

Current season: Winter

Last edited by Wildfire(pirate) on Tue May 05, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 am

Name: Iaara
Description/picture: A silver she-wolf with bright amber eyes and a long pelt. Her claws and fangs are long also; however, she isn't as agile as she could be because of her short legs.
Personality: Serious and willing to defend her pack with her life, Iaara is ambitious. She is rash and really doesn't consider thinking about her actions when she should. The only time she is actually friendly is towards pups.
Rank: Alpha female if there's such thing in BonePack, othewise warrior.
Grace: Battle
Pack: BonePack
Other: Modis will rule...?
By the way, it's spelled "current." This is the definition for "currant."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:53 am

Name: Sasori
Description/picture: Sasori
Personality: very distant from others in Bonepack. doesn't like the evil they think he does. Always wanted to be in Moonpack
Grace: imitations
Pack: Bonepack
Other: Modis will Rule
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:17 pm

((Both accepted, and I thought I spelled 'current' wrong! Thanks! XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Name: Marina
Description/picture: She is pure white with brown speckles and icy blue eyes. Her toes are brown and so are her ear and tail tip.
Personality: kind, stubborn, loyal
Grace: umm...REALLY good fighter
Pack: moon pack
Other: no
Reyn will rule
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:10 pm

((Accepted! But there already is an alpha female in MoonPack...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Name: Lunari
Description/picture:

A pure black pup, with a strange teal moon curved around his eye.
Personality: Shy, Gentle, Quiet
Grace: ??
Pack: Moonpack
Other: Reyn will rule; Has no mother or father known, is basically a newborn
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:31 pm

(I know!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:11 pm

((Anyway, anyone want to RP?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:15 pm

(I will!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:18 pm

((kk, do you want to rp with Reyn, Glori, or Brahma?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:21 pm

(Oh oh oh! Can I join in with Lunari? Reyn find her?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:31 pm

((Sure. You start.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Lunari yawned, and curled up closer against the fresh moss. Last night it ha dstormed, and she took shelter in a hollow log. She whimpered, and curled tighter.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Reyn padded out of his den and stretched. He looked around at the misy landcape. The overnight storm had refreshed the forest, making everything feel fresh. After shaking himself, Reyn headed off into the forest for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Lunari howled quietly, and climbed out of the log. Fog covered the dedicious landscape, and she was as tall as the fog was thick.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:55 am

Iaara shivered, standing up and shaking the snow off her fur. She scented the air for any prey, but at the moment, didn't smell any.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:17 am

Reyn paused and twitched his ears, trying to pinpoint a howl he had heard not far away. His fur prickeled when he imagined an attack by Modis and his wolves. "Who's there?" He howled, forcing the nervousness out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:03 am

Lunari hopped up onto the log so she was out of the fog. "Lu-nar-i" She tried hard to repeat the name her dead mother had given her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 am

Reyn's fur bristled. "Lunari? I am Reyn, Leader of MoonPack. You are on our territory." Reyn growled, not sure whether this wolf was friendly or not.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:33 am

Lunari tried to scent the wolf, but the fog and cold prevented her. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..I'm just looking for a place to stay." Lunari answered.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Reyn blinked. "Well, if you aren't here to cause any trouble...you stay with my pack. You don't have to of course, but you seem a little lonely out here..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 pm

The young black female padded out of the fog. "I'd love to." Lunari barked, the teal crescent moon curved around her eye glimmered mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Reyn felt a prickle of apprehension as the strange moon shaped marking on the new wolf glittered, but he pushed it away. "Well then, come with me." He grunted, turning and padding back towards the wolves den.

Meanwhile, at the den, Glori padded out of her nest and stretched. Reyn's scent was beginning to fade from his nest, so she could tell he'd been out for a while already. The slender she-wolf padded to an opening in the bushes that surrounded the den-site, and looked out over the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:12 am

Name: Kemuri
Description/picture: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ Picture1
Personality: Silent, sneaky, paranoid, but kind.
Grace: Ambush
Other: I don't completely believe that Reyn will rule, but whatever you say.

Last edited by Khalamari on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~   ~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*MoonPack and BonePack~Part one: The Challenger*~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next