RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cats of the Elements: SunClan

Go down 
+6
kieran c:
Suburbia
Owlflight
Jay
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Cats of the Elements: SunClan Empty
PostSubject: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Cats of the Elements: SunClan 263kff6
[Thanks Winter!]
"Thunderstar, the forest has had a change."
"Change, Shadowstar, of what kind?"
"The four Clans are no longer alone. Magical cats tread on our land, we need somewhere to send them before they destroy us all."
"Magical cats?"
Thunderstar sat, wide-eyed, in front of Shadowstar, trying to believe her.
"I tell no lie."
"Then, we shall send them to the skies, where StarClan will guide them. SunClan, they will be called."
"To the skies?"
"To the skies, yes."
~~~
Alas, SunClan was created. The magical cats did as instructed by the leaders, and were sent to live in the clouds. They made a home there, the earth-magical cats created a forest, the water-magical a river, and everyone else helped to have all the other essentials. Up there the sun is always brighter, and the days were never dark.
But that could change.

Now two new cats roam the forest. The Death Twins, as Sapphirestar puts it. They go by Blasidon and Morgra, and are very dangerous. They have control over the powers of Ghost, Lightning, and Fire, and are more powerful with those powers than any cat to ever walk in the clouded forest. What will it take to stop them?
Cats of the Elements: SunClan 2vcgnx1
***************************************************************************************************

Behold... THE RULES!

1. Here I must allow to do 'out of whack' names. Of course, if it's too messed up then I won't allow it. Names with the word Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby, etc. are welcome here. These are magical cats!
2. Follow ALL guidelines. The guidelines will be posted after the rules are finished with.
3. Never ask for a position. Everyone starts out un-ranked [except for Rain and I] and will gradually move up in ranking when they are more-active or loyal.
4. Follow all of the 'obvious rules' which I HOPE that I don't have to repeat.
5. My word is law. Don't argue with me, unless you make a good point.

6. Please add [Follow the Sun (and the rules!)] with your form.

Cats of the Elements: SunClan 2w7fgqf
Cats of the Elements: SunClan Vxn1nd
Cats of the Elements: SunClan Jj7bmf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Form

Name:
Personality:
Power[Remember, everyone starts out as un-ranked]:

My Form
Name: Sapphirestar
Description: She is a very-beautiful, purpley-silver she-cat. Her whole head is enirely silver, but as you get lower on her body it gradually turns into a shiny purple. She has eyes that look like sapphires.
Personality: Extremely loyal and considerate of her powers. She is very clever, and kind too. Sapphirestar knows the secret behind the Rainbow power. She is the 7th leader of SunClan.
Power: She is the Leader, she has everything!

Cats of the Elements: SunClan 23tkom0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members

Leader
Sapphirestar [f]
[Jet]

She is a very-beautiful, purpley-silver she-cat. Her whole head is enirely silver, but as you get lower on her body it gradually turns into a shiny purple. She has eyes that look like sapphires.

Deputy
Robinwing
[m]

[Rain]
Robinwing has a handsome maroon colored pelt with golden speckles in it. He has light green eyes with little crescents of blue on the bottom of them. His tail is the same color ashis pelt except that it has faint streacks of black on it. He has a white chest and belly fur.

Medicine Cats
[2]

Sky-Knights
[3]

Sun-Knights
[4]

Apprentinces
Airheart
[f]
[Branch] [Air, Earth, Fire, and Water]
Airheart is a lean, muscular she-cat with a shimmery silver/blue pelt.. Her eyes are a bright, darker blue that get whiter and brighter near the center.

Rainfrost [m]
[Rain] r=green]Earth, Fire, and Air]
A dark grey furred tom with light blue eyes that are the color of a rushing river. He has little splotches of white all ovr him.

Un-Ranked

Coconutwolf [f]
[Lilyflower] [Earth]
Coconutwolf has black fur, with spots of brown. One green eye with hints of brown, one blue. Belly fur is grey, with white paws.

Diamondheart [m]
[Suburbia] [Air]
Diamondheart has a silvery-blue pelt, with white markings. He has a Black circle around his eye.
Diamondpelt [f]
[Vix] [Earth]
Diamondpelt has a pure white pelt. It looks well, more blue, put it's snow white.Her eyes are a deep golden-brown. She has long legs and tail, they are a special part of her body that she posses because of their strengh and speed. Her ears are though, shorter than a normal cat and are different colors. One is gray and one is black and one is gray. She has big strong paws that help her climb better.
Gryphonfur [m]
[Jet] [Fire]
Gryphonfur is an entirely golden-brown he cat, whith the occasisonal brown and white feather on his paw or at the tip of his tail. He has eyes that are gold on the outside, brown in the middle, and orange near the pupil.
Jadeclaw [f]
[Harvey] [Earth]
Brown pelt with white stripes. She may not seem to be capable of powers, but her claws are a brilliant shade of green.
Spiritfeather [f]
[Mysterio] [?]
Spiritfeather is a small white she-cat with many ginger patches covering her coat. Her eyes are an odd liquid violet, and her tail is extroidinarily long.
Lightningtail [m]
[Jet] [Water]
Lightningtail is a slightly biggest tom. His fur's base coat is entirely a dark, dark brownish-black, with accents of silver, giving him a light and dark contrast at times. He has a jagged lightning bolt on his left side, which is colored pale yellow, just like his eyes.
Iceheart [f]
[Branch] [Air]
A Small White She-Cat With Blue Eyes And Black Paws.. Black Tail Tip.
Cloverheart [f]
[Rain] [Earth]
A dark creme she-cat with green speckles in her fur. She has light blue eyes and an unusual sea-green nose.
Aquafeather [f]
[Pirate] [Water]
Her pelt is black, but it fades to light blue on her belly. Her eyes are a shimmering ice blue speckled with silver.

Cats of the Elements: SunClan Opuz2dCats of the Elements: SunClan Captionit203335I532D33

The Death Twins

Blasidon
[m]
[Jet] [Ghost, Lightning, and Fire]

Morgra [f]
[Rain] [Ghost, Lightning, and Fire]

Last edited by '+-Jet!"Ace'*~ on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Name: Diamondpelt

Description[Make it good]: Diamondpelt has a pure white pelt. It looks well, more blue, put it's snow white.Her eyes are a deep golden-brown. She has long legs and tail, they are a special part of her body that she posses because of their strengh and speed. Her ears are though, shorter than a normal cat and are different colors. One is gray and one is black and one is gray. She has big strong paws that help her climb better.

Personality: She is quiet, can be shy when her heart is big. She is rarely outgoing and loud, but it comes out often. She isn't the kind to fall in love too easly! She is desired to be a med-cat!

Power[Remember, everyone starts out as un-ranked]: ghost? unless it's too big, of course!

[Follow the Sun (and the rules!)]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 pm

((Jett, We might have to exclude how powerful ghost is... ROFL!!!))

Name:Rubywing
Description[Make it good]:(I'm guessing it is ok to have Awquard pelts...) Rubywing has a handsome maroon colored pelt with golden speckles in it. He has light green eyes with little crescents of blue on the bottom of them. His tail is the same color ashis pelt except that it has faint streacks of black on it. He has a white chest and belly fur.
Personality: Robinwing is an energetic Deputy that will always take care of his clan no matter what. He can become quite strict if cat's will not listen to him or Sapphirestar. Rubywing always makes sure that his clan is taken well care of. Sometimes when he isn't doing anything he might even do apprentice duties if needed.
Power[Remember, everyone starts out as un-ranked]: Deputy... Everything except Rainbow!
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Owlflight

Location : Near Lexington & Concord, Bunk Hill, Paul Revere's house, Union Oster House..... you get the idea.

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Name:Coconutwolf
Description[make it good] Coconutwolf has black fur, with spots of brown. One green eye with hints of brown, one blue. Belly fur is grey, with white paws.
Personailty:Sweet and shy
Power:Earth
[Follow the Sun](and the rules)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:15 pm

(Jett am I allowed to approve people? ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 pm

[No... We don't have to exclude that. And un-ranked peeps gotta choose from Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. Sorry, Vix, otherwise, excepted!]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:01 pm

[Okay, everyone is Approved... here are my questions...
Vix- Which power do you want? You can choose from Fire, Water, Earth, and Air
Swifty- is your character called Rubywing or Robinwing?
Lily- No questions! Start RPing!]
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Owlflight

Location : Near Lexington & Concord, Bunk Hill, Paul Revere's house, Union Oster House..... you get the idea.

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:04 pm

[Thanks]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Name: Diamondheart
Description[Make it good]: Diamondheart has a silvery-blue pelt, with white markings. He has a Black circle around his eye
Personality: Diamondheart is shy but loving.
Power: Air

[Follow the Sun (and the rules!)]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 pm

((Robin... I'm changing it ROFL))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 pm

[Alright...]

Sapphirestar padded around in the cloudy-forest, sometimes looking through them to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 pm

[AHHH TWO DIAMONDS.
Lol... I laugh at myself. Okay, accepted Suburbia!]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 pm

((Sorry, didn't notice that...Meh, I'll live with it))

Diamondheart padded around the forest, wondering if there were anyother cats nearby.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Robinwing made a large roughly shaped rock mold it's self into a circular shaped one that he could push halfway overthe queen den so they woulld be more protected from the weather.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Sapphirestar waved her tail to Robinwing in greeting. "Robinwing," she meowed, "I scented a few cats near the Eastern Cloud. I'm going to check it out."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Diamondheart gave up looking for anyone and returned to camp.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 pm

"I'm coming!" Robinwing grunted as he pushed the ston in front of the den then he ran over to meet Sapphirestar.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Sapphirestar nodded to Robinwing as he approached her. She heard rustling by the entrance and she guessed that Diamondheart must just be returning.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Diamondheart padded into the clearing, seeing Sapphirestar and Robinwing. "Hello!" He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 pm

"Diamondheart!" she greeted, turning her back to Robinwing. She looked into the forest with her sapphire-like eyes. "I was just going to the Eastern Cloud. There were unfamiliar scents there..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:21 pm

"Hello" Robinwing mewed quickley making the shallow dried up pond in the middle of camp fill back up with fresh water. "I thought I might have scented something strange over there yesterday... Ithought it easily could have been a rotting mouse that a bird had left" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 pm

"Alright, I'll stay here on guard," Diamondheart said, "Just in case."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Robinwing nodded and sent a gentle gust of wind over to Diamondheart as a 'Thank you'
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 pm

"Thanks!" she meowed, making a strong breeze blow through the camp, swirling all of the dead leaves around. "C'mon, Robinwing." She instantly turned into an invisable cat. "The trees are so tightly packed over there that it's much easier to just walk through them," Sapphirestar pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Diamondheart nodded as a "your welcome" and passed the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Elements: SunClan   Cats of the Elements: SunClan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Elements: SunClan
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next