RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.

Go down 
+7
Renna Longshadow
Lan Fan
Jay
Taylor Lautner Lover
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Heather sat down she mumbled a lot about the curse, hoping no wolf was near. She was planning to tell a brute, soon.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Spirit sighed. Poor girl He thought. She's been through a lot. I know what'll cheer her up, hopefully! He ran outside the den and transformed back to normal. He stuck his head inside and asked, "Heather?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Heather looked up. "Spirit?" She asked, surprisingly. Did he hear my mumbling...?? She wondered and padded to the front of the den. "Do you want anything?" She asked cautionly, but not showing it. Maye i'll tell him... She thought again, trying to show no emoitions.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:32 pm

"Not from you, but I was wondering if you wanted anything," Spirit said conserderably.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"N-No. Thanks." She sputtered. Her pelt was hot with embarresment.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:11 am

"You sure? I can always just get you some fresh kill," Spirit confirmed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Heather smiled. "I do have paws." She teased. "Why don't you come and eat with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Name: Runa
Wanted Rank: Medicine Wolf
Description: A dark maroon she-wolf with black swirls covering her entire body. She has bright emerald eyes and thick paws, wore down from being a roage before. Runa has a small bushy tail that has a black tip. Her ears have black tips also. She has razor sharp claws and teeth.
Personality: Nice enough, She is quick-tempered and has a strong tendancy to hold grudges if you offend her. She is an excellent fighter and is quick-witted.
Powers: Shadows and Mind-reading.
Other: She used to be a loner and enjoys spending mass quanities of time alone, star-gazing. Runa usually doesn't sleep alot either.
Rose Petal Lake.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:33 pm

(accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:34 pm

(Thank you! RP?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:35 pm

(sure! I have only Marina left though.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:41 pm

(Okay!)

(Oh, I forgot to mention, She doesn't know where her loyaltys lie yet. She has yet to decide to defend Heather or kill her with Heather's Aunt.)

Runa padded around the woods and growled to herself. She had just lost a plump rabbit, which was going to be her dinner. Her tail twitched making the swirls on it appear moving.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 pm

((Can I jump in?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:36 pm

(sure! Which one? With Spirit & Heather? Or Runa & Marina?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:17 pm

((Spirit and Heather I guess.))

Blaise bounded up to Heather. "Did you see? Did you see?" She yipped, bouncing on her paws and down and wagging her tail wildly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:23 am

((Sorry I haven't RPd...))

Spiritwind, a bit away from camp, howled to show that she had caught prey. A beaver, to be exact. In respect for her pack, she began to haul it back to where everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:56 pm

*~Windsong~*(pirate) wrote:
((Spirit and Heather I guess.))

Blaise bounded up to Heather. "Did you see? Did you see?" She yipped, bouncing on her paws and down and wagging her tail wildly.

Heather shook her head and quietly smiled at Spirit. "Just a minute.." She whispered to him and turned to Blaise. "What?" She asked.

~~~~~

Marina sniffed the dewy ground. She found acouple stale scents. She padded forward and lick some tufrts of fur. She sniffed and caught a wolf scent. She slipped out a growl.

(Runa, if you DO join the not-so-good wolves, you will be the only one.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Aww man, I wanted to talk to her more! Spirit thought to himself. He had a stupid crush on her for a while, and maybe he could get something out of her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Heather sighed. "Blaise, can you tell me later?" She said, with an edge in her voice. She hoped the she-wolf wouldn't be hurt. She cocked her head at Spirit. "Do you need to talk with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:15 pm

"Well, nothing important, I guess," Spirit admitted. "I should go, right?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Heather stopped him. "No Spirit." She said. "Just tell me." She soothed.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Blaise finally stopped hopping, and her tail only wagged a little. "Oh...yeah that's fine I guess." She said. "You can talk to Spirit first."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Heather smiled then turned to Blaise. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "Can you tell me quickly?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:23 pm

"I've just... Gotta go," Spirit said quickly, running out of Heather's den.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Heather shuffled her feet in frusteration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.   .:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:.:.Rose Petal Pack.:.Part I.:.Twists and a Change.:.:.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next