RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weather Update (NOT FUN!)

Go down 
+2
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Weather Update (NOT FUN!) Empty
PostSubject: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:12 pm

Okay.. I looked out the window this morning and saw snow, or what I thought was snow. My Grandma warned me, she said it was ice and not snow and you are like sinking in it. I shrugged it off, and then came time to walk the dog. I stepped outside, and my front door, the sidewalk was incased in ice, you couldn't tell the difference between grass and sidewalk. My little sister was holding the leesh, right? My dog saw anotehr dog and he started running, my sister let go of the leesh. I didn't trust her after that but gave her another chance. We saw another dog and she slipped, and fell on the ice. After that she was hurt so she went home and I walked the dog the rest of the way. I was walking and I sunk into the ice so deep it went up past my ankle. I was like 'Is this Alaska or something?' I touched a plant, boardly as I was walking the dog and it was frozen solid, and I mean SOLID! I got home and I was like, 'Now I know why they are making everyone chain up.'
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:15 pm

wow!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm

I don't like it! :/ I think there is something called 'Too much snow, too much ICE!'
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:20 pm

you bet! It's -30 degrees up here! ughhh...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:47 pm

LOL Where I live we NEVER get snow but all of the sudden we caught the end of a typhoon and wealso got like 10 inches of snow and 2 of Ice on top of everything else LOL
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:12 pm

Wow, Branch! Where in the world do you live?! I thought it was bad here in Michigan. If your south of us, that means we'll get it too >< YAY

lol but anyway, in the past 4 hours of today, we just got 11 inches of snow ^^"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:14 pm

In CT, the last two days, we've gotten 2 feet. =D
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:15 pm

W-o-w. I had a snowstorm today but NOTHING like that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather Update (NOT FUN!)   Weather Update (NOT FUN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weather Update (NOT FUN!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: