RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/ THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

/ THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming Empty
PostSubject: / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming   / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:42 am

ThunderPack Wolves

Alpha Male

Thunder - A Big Shouldered Gray-Blue Wolf With Green Eyes

Alpha Female

Ruby - A Smaller Reddish Wolf With Blue Eyes

2nd In Command

Arrow - A Light Brown She-Wolf With Green Eyes

Males (Boys)

Tree - A Dark Brown Wolf With Blue Eyes

Luna - A Pure Bright White Wolf With Green Eyes

Boulder - A Gray Wolf With Blue Eyes

Females (Girls)

Dark - A Pitch Black Wolf With Green Eyes

Ripple - A Gray-Blue Wolf With Blue Eyes

Snow - A Bright White Wolf With Emerald Green Eyes

Mothers

Amber - A Sandy Yellowish Wolf With Blue Eyes

Fire - A Reddish Brown Wolf With Green Eyes

Pups

Sun - A Sandy Yellow Male-Wolf With Blue Eyes

Spark - A Reddish Brown Male-Wolf With Green Eyes

A Wolf Pack -*- ThunderPack -*- Trouble Arrising

Prologue

A handsome, broad shouldered wolf padded out of his den to greet a female wolf.
" Hello Thunder." The she-wolf said, dipping her head in respect.
" Arrow," Thunder greeted his friend, who was second in command in Thunder's pack.
" I have had a sign, trouble will be coming to ThunderPack." Thunder finished.
Arrow nodded with a grim face and with that, both wolves parted to continue their jobs.

Chapter 1 - The Stream

Luna, a handsome white wolf trotted in camp, jaw full of prey. He set the prey carefully in the center of camp, where the prey could be easily reached by all wolves in the pack.
Luna padded wearily into his den, half tried, half restless.
Luna's bright white pelt stood out in the dim den.
The white wolf set his head down on his paws as he fell into first a light sleep, and then gradually fell into a deeper slumber.
~*~*~*~
Dark padded through the thick growth, seeking prey.
The humid air seemed to make Dark's pelt stick to her sides, she panted heavily.
During the hot season they were currently in, it had been a tad dryer and hotter then usual.
Dark decided to go by the stream, to get a drink and to see if she could catch some prey here, which she usually could.
Dark reached the stream, relived to finally quench her thirst. Dark stopped short as she gazed at the stream.
The stream was lower, it had been much, much higher before this.
Dark knew she must tell Thunder, this could turn into a serious threat to the pack. She dashed back to camp, all thirst forgotten.
~*~*~*~
Thunder looked up and gazed upon Dark, who dashed through the camp entrance.
Dark slowed into a trot, and padded swiftly over.
Thunder looked up expectantly at Dark as she reached him.
" Thunder, I was just by the stream, and it is much lower then before." Dark said, remembering her thirst and began to pant lightly.
Thunder was alarmed, but remained calm. " Is this so?" Thunder asked.
Dark nodded, still panting.
Thunder nodded, a dismissive gesture. " Thank you for telling me." Thunder said gratefully.
Dark took the gesture and trotted slowly away.
~*~*~*~
Arrow looked up, a bit alarmed when Thunder padded over grim faced.
" What is it?" Arrow asked, sensing something was wrong, very wrong. It alarmed her, seeing Thunder so somber faced.
" The stream, Dark was out looking for prey and saw that the stream is getting lower." Thunder said.
Arrow was now a bit troubled, how could the stream possibly get lower? " This must be the trouble that you had a sign about." Arrow whispered so low, only Thunder could here.
Thunder nodded, " It must be."
Arrow's bushy tail flicked back and forth, like that of a cats. " How will the pack cope?" Arrow wondered aloud.
Thunder shrugged, " We'll find a way."
Arrow nodded, and wondered how Thunder always remained calm and confident.

Chapter 2 - The Pack Meeting

Thunder awoke, limbs a bit stiff. He looked over to see Ruby sleeping almost soundlessly beside him.
Thunder padded out of his den and over to Arrow, who was already awake. It was a little past dawn, almost the time the rest of the pack woke up.
" I need to hold a pack meeting." Thunder told Arrow, " We need the rest of the pack to know about this."
Arrow nodded, as if she had been thinking the same thing.
Thunder and Arrow padded toward The Great Rock where Thunder called pack meetings.
Arrow and Thunder let out a long, low howl in unison.
~*~*~*~
Luna woke up to long, low howls.
Luna jumped up and trotted into the clearing below the jagged rocks that Thunder and Arrow sat upon.
He couldn't get the image of Thunder, sorrowful talking to Arrow, Luna had spotted them just before he had fallen asleep.
Luna sat respectfully in the clearing, waiting for the wolves to come.
~*~*~*~
Dark was roused awake by deep long howls.
She slowly padded into the clearing and sat next to Luna.
Luna and Dark's pelts brushed and she blushed under her dark fur.
" Sorry." Dark murmured.
" Its okay." Luna said, and then it became silent.
~*~*~*~
Thunder and Arrow stopped their howls as the rest of the wolves padded out of their dens tiredly.
Thunder looked out and when everyone was gathered, he began.
" Dark has alerted me of something important." Thunder spoke loud, voice ringing out clearly.
" As you know, this season has been drier and hotter then usual. Dark has spotted the stream lower then usual." Thunder said.
" If the stream runs out, where will we get out water from?" Asked Amber, looking at her pup Sun.
Fire, nodded, looking out at her son Spark. " Yes."
Thunder looked out at them, " A while back, I found a pond." Thunder said, " I never told anyone but I remembered where it was in case we needed it." Thunder finished.
Amber and Fire were happier but not convinced. " What if the pond water should lower also?" Fire asked.
" Us wolves can go for a few days without water." Thunder murmured, voice low.
~*~*~*~
Thunder led his pack toward the pond, which was in the shape of a crescent moon.
The pond was shaded by forest trees so the pond had not gotten lower, yet.
Thunder's pack lapped up the water gratefully.
The leader waited until his whole pack had gotten water before he went and lapped up some.
Thunder led them back to their camp.
He smiled as he spotted Sun and Spark licking their lips thankfully, they had been pretty thirsty.
~*~*~*~
Dark looked over at Luna as they padded into their dens.
Dark blushed under her dark fur as Luna met her gaze, and then looked away, almost blushing.
She wondered why she felt so, so, different around Luna.
She couldn't begin to describe it.
Dark padded into her den and fell asleep, having dreams about Luna.
~*~*~*~
Luna smiled as he noticed Dark looking at him.
He met her gaze evenly and then looked away, feeling weird.
Luna padded into his den and rested his head on his paws.
He had dreams of finding a giant waterfall and things that seemed like a miracle, he knew the pond wouldn't last long.

Chapter 3 - Running Out

Thunder awoke the next morning almost reluctantly.
He was having a dream that the season had changed and it was just perfect, not to hot and not to cold, and they didn't have to worry about finding water and worry about the water running out.
Thunder padded out of his den with Ruby at his side. They both howled, waking the pack.
Thunder and Ruby were going to take them to the pond again.
The pack used to have a little stream like thing running through camp. It had dried up and was now covered with grass so that it blended in.
Thunder checked to see if the rest of the pack was behind him. They were all there and he and Ruby began to lead the way.
Ruby stopped and Thunder stopped, quite abruptly. The pond water had gone down. About have of the water was gone.
Thunder stared in wide eyed shock at the pond.
The rest of the pack noticed but decided not to worry. They drank, then Ruby and Thunder.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming   / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:18 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming   / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Thanks Vixen.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming   / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:13 pm

It really is! I love it!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming   / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Yeah.. I think its alright. Its not very good to me, I never can finish my storys.. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming   / THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/ THunderPack - Book 1 - Trouble Coming
Page 1 of 1