RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite

Go down 
+14
Otterwhisker
Mad MOAI
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
Jay
kieran c:
Suburbia
Renna Longshadow
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
Ω ViolentSong Ω
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:06 am

Quickly, Roseclaw summoned more leaves, all heading straight for Gaaria and the others. They had razor-sharp edges, and while they were distracted and blinded with the leaf storm, she veered around and headed west, so that she was downwind.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Lamia lunged foward toward Roseclaw, getting to her side quickly. "You're not getting away!" She yelled, pushing her hard to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 pm

((Technically, that's character control because you don't give me a chance to do something.)

Roseclaw was bowled over, but she managed to create a dense wall between herself and the other wolves. Suddenly, they were all pushed towards her pursuers and she attempted to slash their eyes with the leaves as she sped away, back towards the pond. Why weren't there any others nearby that could help her? Maybe...

Suddenly, she gathered all the leaves she could beneath her feet to create a very dense platform, and lifted herself into the air, just above the others' reach.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:12 pm

TheBookAddict [Harvs] wrote:
Dazzel stepped off of Twilight. She looked over at the wolf who just spoke to her, confused. "Do I know you?"

Dex: "Yeah! Of course you know me, Dazzel!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Dex: "How can't you remember me?! I- I- I'm your own mate!"

Violet: "Hey! You!" I called to Roseclaw. "I don't know you! And I'm alpha!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Dazzel took a few steps back. "I don't have a mate." She looked around. "Where am I?"

((I guess she's not a part of the pack sense Dex found her?))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:50 pm

(Just to be safe, I can start right?)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:58 pm

(I think that she just never met Dex! We'll work it out at the end of the part!)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Dex: "Yes you do! And it's me, Dazzel! Dazzel, I am Dex! How can you not know me! You are the only one I've told my secret too..." I frowned. "Your in Pond Dust! You even know the alphas!" No! I- I really did change my past! How could I in a dream? I howled a howl of anger, and sorrow...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:03 pm

((RP?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 pm

(Sure! Who+who?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm

(I don't care.. I kinda want to use Lizzy or Caleb...))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:32 pm

(Lizzy and Contender! You start)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Lizzie sat in the shadows of an old pine. The shade cooling her off from the run she had taken to scout the territory.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm

[I'm here... if anybody needs a RP buddy]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Contender: "Hey Liz!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Dazzel snarled. "What am I so important to you?" Her blue eyes gleamed in the darkness. "Listen, I really don't care. I'm just going to walk away and pretend this never happened." And with a swish of her tail, she padded away. But, ironically, she padded over by the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 pm

"Hey Contender" Lizzie said lazily looking up at her mate.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Twilight: "Hello! Why aren't you with Dex?"

(They know about them being mates ;))

Contender: "I hear the 'Grand Battle' Against the evil three is gonna happen soon!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Dazzel growled. "So that's his name." She said, looking at Twilight. "He started telling me all these stories about how we're mates and that I'm the only one who knows his 'secret' whatever that is..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"I know, I'm worried" Lizzie murmered.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Contender: "Don't be." I licked her cheek.

Twilight: "It's true. He changed his past where you forgot about him. all he did was change his curse."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 pm

(Here, I decided she's going to have pup's next part though ^^)

Lizzie smiled "All I know is if you turn into a vampire. I want you to turn me also..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Dazzel cocked her head to the side. "You mean he's," She spat out the word, "really my mate?" She looked back at the wolf. His red eyes were filled with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Twilight: "Yeah. Duh! Go to to 'im!"

Dex: She forgot me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next