RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite

Go down 
+14
Otterwhisker
Mad MOAI
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
Jay
kieran c:
Suburbia
Renna Longshadow
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
Ω ViolentSong Ω
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:29 am

Name~ Lightning
Gender~ Brute
Personality~ Nice, kind, strong, bold, brave, wise
Description~ Yellow wolf with black lightning bolt stripe across back. Has blue eyes and has a white tip on tail.
Mate?~ None but wants
Power~ Weather, Teleportation, and Fire
Want a pixel from me?~ Sure?
Other~ None

Name~ Shark
Gender~ Brute
Personality~ Strong, jumpy, energetic, can be hyper, fierce in battle, adventurous
Description~ Gray wolf with a scar on left ear. Has black paws and sharp teeth.
Mate?~ None
Power~ Shape-shifting into only Water Animals, Water, and Earth
Want a pixel from me?~ Sure
Other~
None
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 am

Garjou looked around. He hadn't participated in too many activities lately. Were the others gone, or was he being ignorant?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:57 pm

Name~ Roseclaw
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Secretive, but friendly once you get to know her. Roseclaw is quiet and prefers to keep to herself. She is defensive of those who are close, and rather rash.
Description~ A gray-brown she-wolf, has a blue rose behind her right ear, bright yellow eyes. Her fur is long, like Gaaria's, but she's not a vampire.
Mate?~ None but open
Power~ Summoning the leaves to her power (to cloak herself, cut her foes, etc.)
Want a pixel from me?~ Yes please
Other~ None
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Harvey wrote:
Dazzel tried to back away, but stepped on a twig. Her eyes went wide as the vampire wolves turned to her.

Twilight: I turned,my eyes glowing red. "Hello!" I growled

Dex: "Dazzel! Run! I'll fight 'em!" I turned into a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Karasu wrote:
((I'm not accusing you of copying the name. I'm saying that you got a picture off the internet and changed the name a little bit instead of being creative enough to draw your own or something. I'm not trying to flame, I'm trying to be nice, but sometimes it doesn't work.))

(I don't have photoshop, or a scanner, so I can't do that! And everybody does that!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:08 pm

( I was wondering who she was talking to.. Cause I made the name up myself and took a picture off Google, yes, but everyone does it because I can't scan.. :/)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:09 pm

(I get my from Deviantart.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:39 pm

((I know everyone does that, but that doesn't mean you have to. You should at least give credit to the one you took it from.))

Roseclaw wandered among the pond, and suddenly stopped in her tracks. She raced away from the pond, gazing at it.

Frustrated, she sighed. Why must she let her imagination do that?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:09 pm

Gaaria: I nodded at Twilight and ran through the forest. My other power, speed, a new unlock-able power! I thought. I skidded infront of Roseclaw. "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Caleb ran through the forest insearch of prey
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 pm

Name~Hank ((Back from the dead... Remember?! I said he'd come back! LOL))
Gender~Male
Personality~Caring, yet more strict since his sister betrayed him and the pack. Will never trust humans again even though he had been one.
Description~Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 Stampede_by_PearlEden

Mate?~Nope never will, Doesn't trust many she-wolves anymore....
Power~Water, Ice, and newely Earth ((Meaning can control Rocks, and other objects like that, not plants))
Want a pixel from me?~IDK
Other~Nope
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:41 pm

"Hello," Roseclaw replied. "What brings you here today, Gaaria?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Gaaria: "Do you know my powers!?" I growled, my eyes glowing yellow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:57 pm

Lamia quickly sped to Gaaria's side, hoping for just maybe another bite. Her orange eyes silghtly shining.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:50 pm

[I'm here...]

Darfur quietly padded around the Pond Dust forest. He was nervous that he was alone, but it wouldn't be such a shock if he got bit.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:54 pm

"What? No..." Roseclaw replied, flinching slightly. "I admit I can't do very much... I spend most of my time alone, so I figure most things out myself... and I haven't figured out much about you yet."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Gaaria: "Go ahead Lamia! This can be your second! I'll be waiting with Twilight! Howl if you need me!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm

"Got it," Lamia said, ready to bite. He lunged foward, letting her insticts take over again.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:47 pm

Dazzel was frozen to the spot, eyes open wide.

(Geez, I leave for a day and there are already 2 more pages!)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Dex: "I said go Dazzel! I'll fight of Twilight! Just hurry! I don't....." My words were cut off by Twilight almost biting my throat. "HURRY!"

Twilight: I pushed my fangs deep into his neck.

Dex: I howled. No! No No Noooooooo! Why me?! Please! No! My future! It wasn't supposed to go like this! I know what's gonna happen! My job here! It's- It's all; It's all ruined! I wasn't supposed to become a vampire! I'm supposed to kill the vampires! Why did I have to become cursed when I was a pup! Cursed with this stupid werewolf power! It doesn't deserve to be called a 'power'! It's a spell! A curse! A- ....a destiny.... And everything went black...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:09 pm

That snapped Dazzel back into reality. She lunged at Twilight, pinning him to the ground. SHe battered his face and bit him as hard as she could. "Don't......Touch......DEX!" She howled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Twilight: "Too late little missy! Already done!" I disappeared.

Dex: I dreamed:

I sat in a small den near a beach in another pack. I saw a mother taking care of a blue and white pup named Dex. That's me! I'm in my past! She was an outlaw. The mother anyway. A large wolf in greyish Armour came up. "Bring the pup to the emperor now!" He growled. The mother grabbed the pup by the scruff and ran there. The emperor sat on a tall stone he was a white wolf with one eye that was red. "Bring him here alone!" He barked. She set the pup on the rock. The emperor wolf bit the pup's neck and turned him into nothing else but a werewolf. "NO!" The she-wolf howled. The pup turned mean, he raced off. He sat in the darkness of a cave for years, never turning normal. "If I can bring him to the new emperor, maybe I can change back..." I whispered. I called the pup to the emperor, I don't know how, but I did, and there was a new emperor. "Can you hear me?" I barked. "Loud and clear new comer!" He barked. "Please...if you can...change my future!" I nudged the pup up on the rock. I watched as the emperor watched as the emperor bit the wolf...

I woke up.
"Dazzel! Dazzel! Are you hurt!? Do I look different! Do you recognize me!?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 pm

What Gaaria said startled her. Just as he finished, immediately Roseclaw leaped back, turned tail, and fled east as fast as she could. She only wanted to get away from these wolves... if they were even wolves. She was putting much distance between herself and the strangers. Just to be sure, she sent leaves backwards to slash her foes, and then disappeared towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:29 pm

Gaaria: "GET HER!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:33 pm

Dazzel stepped off of Twilight. She looked over at the wolf who just spoke to her, confused. "Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next