RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.

Go down 
+7
Becca!
Jєt
Peachfrost
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
❝ lauren ❞
Mistyy
A Christmas Star
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Full name (First and last)- Sydney Walker
Gender- female
Age and grade- age: 17 grade: 12th
Appearance (Pics accepted)- -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 Multi-color-scene-hair
Personality (No unfolds!)- Sweet,m shy, easily mad
Any sports (Soccer, basketball, fieldhockey, hockey or football)- Nope!
Boyfriend/girl friend (Optional)- Looking! But be careful, her heart is broken.
Crush (Optional)- Looking!
Other- Not really.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:38 pm

OOC;// You're missing something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 pm

(OMG, IT'S SYDNEYY!!! AND GOONY!!! *glomps* YAY!!! NOW I WANT SYDNEY TO JOIN THE RP!!! Pweese, if it's OK with everyone else??)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Hope sighed and closed her locker, he would never like her if he liked Carley, she was so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:40 pm

(Oh, and WHERE ON EARTH do you get those pics, Goony?!)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm

Misteh <3 [[CUPID]] wrote:
(OMG, IT'S SYDNEYY!!! AND GOONY!!! *glomps* YAY!!! NOW I WANT SYDNEY TO JOIN THE RP!!! Pweese, if it's OK with everyone else??)

OOC;// She can join as soon as she posts the thing that she forgot (HINT: read the rules again goony!)

Last edited by { T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm

Jake turned and flashed a smile at Hope, "See ya'!" he said as he grabbed his books, closed his locker, and walked with Carley to social studies.

(Yay!!! tank youz!!)

Last edited by Misteh &lt;3 [[CUPID] on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm

(ehehe ^^ I own a School Rp. Would it be okay if we played against each other?)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm

"Bye," she sighed and walked to her class, a bit dizzy.

Last edited by { T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm

.*.Wintersong.*. wrote:
(ehehe ^^ I own a School Rp. Would it be okay if we played against each other?)

OOC;// Kay =D that would be awesome =D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Jake grinned at Carley as they entered class and sat beside eachother.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:48 pm

(Shweeto. Sorry for spamming, by the way. :])
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Carley smiled. Jake was so nice! She listened and joted down what she needed too.

Jared sighed. He thought that settling in high school would be hard. "What class do you have Jess?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:52 pm

.*.Wintersong.*. wrote:
(Shweeto. Sorry for spamming, by the way. :])

OOC;// I don't consider it spamming if the post is related to the thread.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Jake smiled at her and wrote down all his notes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:56 pm

[twi, can ya respond you Jared?]

When her first class was done she raced out of the room. She hoped to see Hope. She needed to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:56 pm

"Erm... I already said trig," Jessica looked at him sideways and made a weak attempt to look cross, "Were you even listening?"

Hope walked out of class slowly, she was in no hurry to get to Gym, in fact, it would be a blessing if she were late.

Last edited by { T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:57 pm

(BRB in like 15 min, supper, :()
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:58 pm

OOC;// Aww... Bye Misteh!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:59 pm

"S-sorry." He said he was just daydreaming. "I have that class to!" He said. "Hopefully I don't daydream there." He adimtted.

(I gonna go, be back soon! Promise!)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 pm

"Yeah, that wouldn't be very good," she smiled.

(Why is everyone leaving me here alone!? -fake crying-)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:13 pm

(BACK!!!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:17 pm

(Lilac Lotus!!!!! Can I join now? :))
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:17 pm

OOC;// Whoops! Now I need to go! I'll be right back though, supper time =D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:19 pm

(Yah, T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T.said you could after yoy put that!!! Jake and Carley are in Social studies, Sydney can sit on the other side of him..?)

Bye Twi!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next