RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:41 pm

((Hee, Hee, He... Urm... Sorry I left... I'll let Runa find Jake...))

Runa heard a screach of pain and she imediantly go up. She ran down to the stables and grabbed Rani. She rode bareback all the way into the forest looking for the sorce. She found Jake being beat up by many bandits and she jumped off Rani attacking all of them. She had two swords now. Hers and one that she had gotten from a slane Bandit. She ended up killing all of them. She had blood running down her face, the gash on her side was open again, and her hair was matted with dry blood. She knelt down to Jake and said, " Are you okay? Please, Please, tell me you are alright!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:46 pm

(Thanks :))

Jake couldn'tmake a sound. He wasn't unconcious, but, he couldn't even open his eyes. He lied there, unmoving except for shallow, slow, unsteady, and not normal breaths.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:55 pm

[can i join? I know, I'm annoying! :]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:05 pm

((Sure.))

Runa gasped and felt Jake's pulse. He was breathing, Barely. She yelled and screamed, "Help! Help! Someone Help!!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:06 pm

Jared heard Runa screaming, he rushed into the forest. "W-what happed?" He said gaping at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 pm

Jake lied there, trying to move. His arm was broken, he had cuts all over hs body, bruses were already showing on his whole body, one arm had a deep gash, he had two black eys, his clothes were torn all over, and there was much more...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:25 pm

"I-I don't know!" Runa said crying over Jake. "Help me!" She said falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Jake tried to move, but a huge amount of pain came over him, and he started to scream. Finally, he was in too much pain to care, so he yelled, "Help! I need to get outta here!" his face was tear stained because he had only just stopped crying over Runa.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 pm

Runa leaned over him. Her matted hair in clumps as she gently touched Jake's sholder. She was crying and the gashs on her face made the blood and tears mix together. She leaned in and kissed him not caring that Jared was here.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Jake felt the soft kiss and tried to smile, "Runa..." he whispered, trying to move. "Please...t-take me to my h-house, or som-somewhere safe..." he murmered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 pm

Runa kissed him again and helped him up. She let him lean on her while she slid him on to Rani. Runa lept up on Rani in front of Jake. She helped him hold on to her waist as she rode back to the castle. She stopped at the front gates and the guards helped her get Jake up in the room next to hers. She watched the guards leave and knelt down next to Jake's bed, cleaning his many wounds.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:43 pm

Jake was feeling stronger now, and his wounds felt better ince the were clean, although his arm was messed up. He leaned over and kissed Runa, his unbroken arm around her neck, "I heard you and Eamon talking, and you tell him... that..." he gulped, "You love him... I want you to know that I will always love you no matter what happenes..." tears rolled down his cheeks accidently and his heart seemed to hurt like crazy...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Runa smiled, "I love both of you, so much that you can't descibe it. I-It's just... I don't know who I love more."
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm

OOC;// Well isn't Runa a little player =D Eamon, Jared AND Jake. LOL, I don't think she can choose all 3. LOL. Role-play now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Jake sighed, knowing he couldn't make her love him, "Just... do what you feel is right... Pick who you love the most and who... who will be the best prince..." by now, he thought she'd never pick him... "Just do what's right..." he repeated, but in a whisper. Pain suddenly took over his body and he tensed up. Than, he lied down and tried to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:54 pm

((LOL, you have Jasper correct?))

Runa grimaced and cleaned his wounds more. She swabbed his head and wrapped all his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Jake sighed, "S-sorry about this..." a tear rolled down his cheek, still thinking of how he'd never get to be with the love of her life...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Runa silently cried. Her tears were hidden by the fact that she was cleaning an invisable wound on Jake's side. She sniffed a couple of times and studdered, "A-Are t-there a-any m-more w-wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:09 pm

Jake ignored thequestion,hearing her sniffle and feeling wet tears fall onto his skin, "Runa..." he sat up as much as he could and hugged her with his good arm, "Sweetie... What's wrong..?" he slowly asked.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 pm

~SS~(Runa)~ wrote:
((LOL, you have Jasper correct?))

Runa grimaced and cleaned his wounds more. She swabbed his head and wrapped all his wounds.

OOC;// 100% Correct. Don't tell me you want Runa to fall in love with him too!? JK.

Anyhoo, what will the plot be once you've chosen a prince? OH OH OH! Can we be invaded by Spartans!!!??? Pwease!?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Runa pulled away more tears falling. "A-Are t-there a-any m-more w-wounds?" She asked again crying harder.

((IDK, Once she picks a prince the second book will begin with the wedding... XD))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:15 pm

OOC;// LOL, awesome. Do you have an account on WI? Mine is Wingless Dream.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:16 pm

"Runa, the wounds don't matter at all compared to your happiness, what's wrong..?" he asked, looking into her eyes seriously, his eyes filled with love. His hand rested on her shoulder, "What's wrong? I hate seeing you sad, I want more than anything to makeyou happy, Runa..." he said.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 pm

OOC;// Do either of you have a free character? I REALLY want to role-play! Pwease?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:20 pm

(Nope)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 28 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next