RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Journal!! :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:07 pm

I have no idea! But that would be sweet. It might...
Harvey has it too, but for XBox. She's really good at guitar, and I'm really good at drums.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:13 pm

XD I've only played Rock Band once—but I was best at singing, or drums.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Yeah, me on guitar... trainwreck!
Singing is pretty easy is you know the song. I can sing on expert.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Cool!! ^^ I'm pretty good at all of them, but I'm definitely not the best. Hardly any practice.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Yeah.. I can do medium of guitar. I'm just not the greatest. My neighbor is on Expert.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Hey, cool, I was thinking of staying up all night, too! XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:43 am

Well, here's a new entry. XD

10/25/08

I've only stayed up all night once in my life.

That's a sad thing. That means that only one night did the circumstances work out—my mom does late-nighters. She stays on the computer all night checking her emails. You know when she sleeps? From 4-12. In the morning. Ludicrous!!

Until I get lucky and she actually goes to sleep, I'm not gonna really stay up very late when I try. I mean, I could do it. But I always get bored!! If I stay up, I'm going to want to be on the computer. And if she's down there while I stay up, then I can't get on the computer. It's just never worth my effort to stay up—you know, when I woke up, I was the only person up. But apparently, my mom had been up within half an hour ago, because the washer was running. Again: Ludicrous!!

Hmmm . . . have Lovebug stuck in my head.
Now I'm speechless,
Over the edge and just breathless,
I never thought that I'd catch this,
Love bug again.

The worst part is that it applies to me. So not only is it stuck in my head, but I keep singing it, too. It's horribly annoying . . . well, it's better than Christmas songs, I suppose. I would hate to have Jingle Batman (You know—Jingle bells, Batman smells . . .) stuck in my head at this time of year.

Well, I guess that's it for now.

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:45 pm

That's not fun.
I've stayed up all night about three times. But that was when I had a laptop in my room, and I had the Crazed-with-WI-disease.
Now my laptop is broken for good, and I dont go on WI that much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:53 pm

Ehh....All-nighters suck anyway. My eyes always burn even after I stay up untill 2:00 am!

But I've only been able to stay up untill 4 in the morning. Nothing special. xD there hard to do for meh!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:23 am

Yah, the one all-nighter I did was on WI; LlamaPrincess and I were just chatting on my Twilight fan club. For me, it was the easiest thing in the world. XD A breeze. It was a lot easier than I expected. But all my arms and legs were sore the next day, for some reason.

10/26/08

Saturday was TORTURE. See, I went "babysitting" (that's what we call it, it's really a mother's helper job) at around 11 to help out as a mother's helper during one of the kid's birthday party. So there were about . . . 20 kids there. I was sort of helping with games and setting things up; I didn't have to chase after the kids and watch them, or anything. XD Thank goodness. I did an interesting thing, while I was there. See, all these kids were around 5 or 6 years old, and everyone was wearing a costume. So I went up to all the kids, and I asked each one if I could have their autograph. Here are the results:
6 actually wrote their name down for me.
1 said, "Yeah!!" But apparently, he didn't have any clue what an autograph was. He waled away to "go get it."
1 said, "Why?"
1 said, "What are you doing?"
3 shook their heads.
2 didn't answer.
4 said, "No."
And now, my favorite responses. ^^
1 said, "I'm just a kid!"
And, 1 said, "I don't have an autograph!"

Ahh, that party was fun.

But when I got back, we had to do yardwork. I had to push-sweep our driveway, clean out the gutters on our porch—the roof happens to be just a strip of some thing metal, so I could have fallen through—rake up all the junk we cleared out of the gutters, and take the dog for a walk. And it was all like UGH, since I'd just tired myself out at the party.

But when we had dinner, that was pretty fun ^^ See, Dad had got us some root beer, so the three other kids had some. We were all kinda hyper and WHOOO! like usual, but my dad picked up the root beer container, and looked at the back. He said he was checking to see if this had any extra sugar in it. Then, since it was empty, he took the bottle and pretended to drink from it. And then he started laughing hysterically. That set Aekunn, my other brother and sister, and I off, and we all started laughing hysterically, in a screaming way. It was mostly screaming. Then we fell off our chairs, and ran away upstairs into the top floor of the house. Then we came back down, and laying on the ground, we pulled ourselves back into the kitchen. Mom had this amused look while she was watching us the whole time.

And after dinner, for some reason, we played musical chairs. I was almost out, but then I took the slippery metal chair my dad was on, tilted it so that he slid off, and sat down. ^^ My mom had a laugh attack. And when it was just the four of us kids, three of us sat down in chairs before the music was stopped, and started scooting around on the floor. Mom had another laugh attack.

Yeah, never play musical chairs with us. We play dirty.

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Haha LOL XD.

Yeah. My friend and I had that same thing happen to us. Worst day ever! I think it was a Thursday, or the day before that. But anyways... it was my sisters birthday party. We had been assigned to stay in the basement and watch all of the million kids (she invited only 30, but it felt like a million). Yeah, so the kids were litterally bouncing off the walls. They kept trying to attack my friend, and throw a huge yoga ball at us. So, while they were eating cake, we put all the balls in the basement closet and guarded it with those pony heads on a stick or whatever.

Yeah. I've had some bad musical chair experiences....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Lol!! ^^ We always go overboard with musical chairs.

10/27/08

Yesterday . . . ahhh, Sunday. So after we got back from church, one of my friends came by. We watched TV and stuff mostly, at her house, since we don't have cable over here anymore. And then I found out that the Lovebug music video was out. XD I watched it this morning—my brother didn't like it. But I thought it was very thoughtful—although, the nerdy glasses were interesting. :D

I had some freaky dream last night—see, my mission is to somehow find out Jasper's middle name. So in my dream, I said, "Say, let's talk about middle names! What's Jasper's middle name?" And she said, "Oh, it's Mr. Bob" (I don't remember exactly, but it was something weird.) XD It was really strange.

And my friend told me something . . . see, apparently this lady who lives about two minutes away from our house saw this clown outside. They got a video and stuff. And supposedly, the clown is some dude who's been going around and stealing girls. That one freaked me out—and then my friend and I had to walk home in the dark. *shudder*

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Nice!

The clown thing is creepy but it's OBV not real because that's from a fake chain letter, I mean, the clown kidnapper part is.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:33 pm

xDDDD Your last two practically 'kealled' meh, Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:05 pm

:D Thanks, Misty. And that's a relief to know.

XD Heheh, in a good way, right?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:06 pm

Well yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Yep, no prob!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:38 am

10/28/08

Heehee. I've sneaked on. ^^ Ahh, only the bravest could endure such conditions (having to get out of the warm bed) to come and join their friends on the World Wide Web. (Not that any of you are really here at the moment. XD) Yes. I've even covered the mouse with a towel so no one can hear the clicking.

Well . . . yesterday, I went over to my BFF's house. Now, her sister became a Hannah Montana fanatic some time ago—and she has a ton of the products. So she randomly decided she didn't want stuff on her walls, and so, she gave 2 posters, 4 small pictures, and a wipe-off board to me. *nods* And I went and rearranged some of the posters in my room later—there's more wall space now. XD

Well, my friends recently got a new big-screen TV. It takes up a whole corner chunk of their living room. But guess what? Their mom, for some reason, thinks it's "too big for the room."
So they're possibly going back and getting a smaller one. But they might get a PS3! :D

Speaking of their mom, you know what happened when she came to pick my brother and I up? She drove off without me. ^^ She thought I was in the car, and didn't realize that she'd forgotten someone—once, she drove off without her own son, though. XD

Hmm . . . I like pumpkin bread. And chocolate. XD And pocket elves.

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Journal!! :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2