RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Journal!! :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Shadow's Journal!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Welcome to my journal, guys!! :) I'm going to try to add some at least daily, and occasionally, you may see bits and pieces thrown in here from Ed II, Jake II, or other characters of mine. XD

Edward: Yeah. XD We like to hang around.
Jacob: Speak for yourself!!
But you do like hanging around, don't you? ;D
Er . . . yeah. ^^"

Anywho . . . (XD)

10/22/08:
Well, seeing as a lot of you have spoken about boys, I think it's time to tell you about my crush. ^^ Well, I've known him for a looooong time. See, my first dog Shadow (hence the username Shadow's Owner) . . . well, see, was actually from my crush's family. XD They called one day to ask if we wanted a dog, since they also had Shadow's sister (Luna), and it was too much to handle. And so we chose Shadow—but he died just three months later from being hit by a car. :(

And we're also both in band. Two years ago, my crush, his brother, and I were the three worst trumpeters in band (we're in the 2nd best band)—and so, we all sat together. And this year, I seriously beat the both of them. ^^ Third chair.

Anywho, I call him Jasper as a codename—if any of you are interested in knowing why, just send me a PM. I'd rather not explain it in public. XD

And I think I'm obsessed with him. :D As some of you may know, I have a rather obsessive nature—I've been obsessed with Neopets, Teen Titans, Animorphs, Webkinz, WebkinzInsider, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, and Twilight—Jasper is next. :D I think about him seriously all the time.

And I wonder . . . whether he likes he too. Read the following, and then maybe tell me what you think.
1. In band when they said they needed more trumpets in the Thanksgiving parade, he and his brother were telling me that I had to do it. (His bro is irrelevant, except for the fact that Jasper wasn't the only one trying to convince me at the time.)
2. He had come up to me and asked me when our Teen Club was—he said he should remember, but he forgot. (It was at his house. XD)
3. The next week in band, he asked me whether I was going—he did say that it was so he wouldn't have to bother calling, though.
4. In Teen Club, he said about me, "She TOTALLY beat me in band this year!"
He was introducing us all to each other, kind of. But then he said about another girl, "She's my kinda-sorta wife." Everyone laughed, including the girl, and his mom commented, "I've never heard that one before!"

Anyway, I think that's enough for today. XD
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:22 pm

EEP! Yet another crush journal *sighs*

But I never get bored of them! There so interesting.
For Jasper...It's hard to say. I think maybe he likes you, just does'nt want to show it to anyone. He might make excuses (like I did'nt want to call you, so I asked you at school,) So that no one catches his mini-hints xD
But thats just meh, the silliest Gum wrapper XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Ahh, that's a relief that you think so. ^^ The whole thing about his "kinda-sorta wife" really got me down for a while, though—another person told me that if he actually said it out loud in front of our whole group and even his mom, then he definitely doesn't like her like that.

Anyway, it's not going to be totally about Jasper. XD Not always, anyway—but I'm gonna see him in band tomorrow, so you can be expecting a lot about him on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Thats fine! I like it. It's like a camera view into someone elses school, you know? Because most Middle/Junior schools ect. are the same socialy (if you get what I'm saying ^^") so it's neat to relate to the other members here!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Aww! 'Kinda-sorta wife'?! Hlikes you, obv, if he said that!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Hey, Shad, thats creepy... My band is tomorrow and that's when I'LL see he guy I think might like me... scary...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Well, actually Autumn, I'm homeschooled. ^^ We have this homeschool group and he's in it, and the group has a band . . . XD Yeah.

But he said "kinda-sorta wife" about a different girl, is the thing. :(
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Am I the only one on RPC thats in Orchestra? BLAH XC
What instroment do you play again, Misty?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Ohhh... Well...I dunno than...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:52 pm

French Horn ;D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Oh. Really? I think thats so cool!

Most people who are Homeschooled do it by themselves. Boring. But you guys even have a band ^^ Props for that xD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Perhaps we should stop spamming now but...I have to add this!

I play Violin!(2nd chair BOOYAH)

That is all (xD)

Silly Band geeks, The Orc dorks rule the music word! xD jk
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:57 pm

My mom used to play french horn!! *shock*

And I myself (along with Jasper) play trumpet. *nods*

Haha, honestly, I used to hate band before I developed my crush. :P Piano is good enough for me, thank you very much—but now I'm starting to like it. XD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:26 pm

*gasp* I PLAY PIANO TOO!!!

There's only me a french horn player in band, so yahh!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:22 pm

Piano is my fave. ^^ I'm awesome at it, if I say so myself—and I can pretty much just pick any random thing up, and after a few tries, play it. My teacher always said I was a good sightreader. :D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Coolio. Iplay by ear, how 'bout u?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Somewhat—my brother is the "ear-player", though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:41 pm

10/23/08

My mom is being quite aggravating. *glare* I was supposed to be reading to her, but then she answered the phone. So, she says, "Give me five minutes." It's been at least 15 by now. >:[ She's the most aggravating person when it comes to the phone.

And it's a sad, sad, day. See, I'm not going to be going to band tonight—I have a confirmation meeting thingy for my religious ed classes, at the exact same time. So I won't be seeing Jasper tonight after all. :( *sigh* Geez. And I was looking forward to band, for once.

My mom is planning on having some huge garage sale—we're a little short on money, so she's gonna sell some of our stuff and get some cash for it. This really nice lady came and donated at least 100$ worth of stuff for the garage sale.

And we got a biiiiiig package in the mail last night. ^^ I think it's our Christmas present—probably, because it's the only thing big enough that we would have ordered from Amazon. Rock Band, for Wii. *nods* And now I just need to wait 12 days more for the Twilight soundtrack . . . ;D

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:07 pm

Very interesting Shadow *nods* I can't wait for more! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Oooooh, no band. *frowns* BUt you always have...the next day! x]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Thanks, Horsey. XD And guess what? My mom's off the phone, but now she has someone over.

Next week, rather. :P Ugh. (Our group only does practice once a week.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Yah, me too, Shadow!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:41 pm

10/24/08

Well, not only is my mom HORRIBLE at getting off when she gets the phone, but she's also horrible at getting off the computer. She was supposed to take me to buy my sister a birthday present 1 1/2 hours ago, and she got on the computer—typing away at her danged emails. :P I mean, I don't really want to go, but I have to get it done—but even when it's not about me, she doesn't care!!!!! Geez, you selfish person, I'm gonna be happy when I move out. *glares*

I've been thinking I'm gonna get my sister the Webkinz bald eagle, if I can. But if I can't find that, then I'll get her the bat, or the cocoa dinosaur, or maybe the pet of the month. (Whatever it is. ^^") But seriously, that lady needs to get off the computer—MY SIS'S B-DAY IS ONLY TOMORROW!!!!!

Last night, I was imagining all kinds of weird scenarios—stuff from New Moon, except, with Jasper and I instead of Edward and Bella. :P It was kinda fun, except for the part where his mom made him leave me alone at home with my dad after finding me in the middle of the woods. (Yes, I know that was Sam, not Edward—but I don't care.) But maybe it was a good thing after all, seeing as my dad was there in the first place. XD

Well, tomorrow is Saturday—the day I'll be putting up the roleplay for Dragon Soul. I dunno exactly how I'm going to do it, though—I'll probably start with the dragons, humans, and dragon-humans, and maybe after a few more day I'll add more character options.

And maybe I'll stay up all night tonight—maybe my mom will be tired enough to go straight to bed. And then I can play on the computer allllll niiiiiight loooong. :D

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Cool! ^
We have Rockband for Wii. It provides hours of entertainment XD. Maybe I'll play it right now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Lucky!! Say, does it do multiplayer online or whatever? XD If it does, then it would be cool if we could play together if we got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Journal!! :D   Shadow's Journal!! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Journal!! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next