RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]

Go down 
+2
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Akeria
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] Empty
PostSubject: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] Bob10

Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants

SUPER RANT!!!!

Okay yes. Today is what I’ll call a “Super Rant” meaning that instead of being the usual one typed page on Microsoft Word, it will be two. Anyway, today’s topic is about…
THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
Yes, you heard me, I generally don’t lie about the topic of my rants… they’re too precious. Each one is like a miniature child.
Oh, back to the end of the world. See, it’s going to happen in the year 2345. I’m not kidding. Things will definitely not be good then.
Everyone thought that Y2K was gunna bring some bad luck to all those unfortunate enough to be on Earth, but they were wrong. They estimated wrong. 345 years wrong to be exact…
Okay, so I did say this was a “Super Rant” and that also means that Bob will have some say in this. I’m going to let him take over for a little while.
Thanks Akeria.
Okay, so here’s what I think. I think Akeria is right, the world is going to end, but no, it won’t be in the year 2345. She’s gone a little crazy with her numbers.
I, contrary to popular belief, believe that the earth will be lifeless before our sun dies.
Speaking from a more scientific point of view, the sun, our star, will go through a few stages before it implodes and we all die.
The first of these stages would be a complex series of events that start with Global Warming. Yes, that’s real too. Once our ozone layer (the layer of oxygen that covers the Earth, protecting us from the vacuum of space, and the dangerous amount of helium gas that comes down from the sun) is completely eroded away, the sun will be able to let in that helium gas, and it will kill all of the humans.
After that, though we won’t be around long enough to care, the sun will go through a sort of metamorphosis. It will start slowly dying, meaning getting cooler and then will eventually implode (explode in on itself.) When that happens, one of two possible outcomes could happen.
Number one would be a black hole. This black hole is like a gap in the vacuum of space that would grab any debris, or planets, that were orbiting around the sun.
The second one would be a “white dwarf” which is a small, extremely small, planet sized cool ball that would take the place of our sun.
Like I said though, the earth would be dead long before any of this began.
Well, there you have it from scientist’s terms. But what does that mean for the people of Earth? It means that we’re gunna die. The end of the world is coming. (It’s truly 2345, even though Bob doesn’t think so.)
Now, we’re going to be doing a bit of compare and contrast, with Bob’s points, and mine.
Bob: I believe that humans, because of the recourses we require, will die first. Sorry…
Akeria: Way to cheer everyone up Bob. I think that the ocelot will be the first to go. They’re useless. Also, I think all of the aliens living on Earth, will realize what is happening before the humans do, and they will flee (when this happens, we will see a decrease in Avocado production.)
Bob: That’s absolutely ridiculous! Ocelots aren’t useless, and they will most certainly not die first. And what are you talking about Avocado’s? Aliens? Siobhan, someone needs mental help.
Akeria: Of course I need mental help! I’m arguing with a Tennis Ball! Please, name me one good thing that Ocelots do to contribute to society.\\.
Bob: Well, they’re good for lots of things! What are avocado’s good for?
Akeria: Being Aliens, controlling the human advancement rate. They are more advanced than ocelots.
Well, there you have it, mine, and Bob’s feelings on the end of the world. (And Ocelots…)
~Akeria
-Bob
6:22 PM
Tuesday, October 21, 2008.

Hey there, Akeria here… it’s Wednesday, October 22, 2008. Here I am, up in my room, alone, without even Bob to comfort me. (He’s away, being miserable at a Tennis Tournament…)

I GUESS IT’S RANT TIME!

Alright… I’m kind of in a bad mood today, but whatever. Today I’m going to be talking about color. Yuuup. Color.

Now, I have no clue when color was invented… so that eliminates that from my rant… I do however, know that colors come from nine basic catagories.

Red.

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Indigo

Violet

Not really sure what the difference is…

Black

White.

From there you get your pinks, grays, magentas, chartreuse, periwinkle’s and a bunch of other useless colors.

Now, I love color. I’m a huge fan of it. Bob likes pink. Weirdo… I prefer all colors. The sky is the limit (speaking of which, I’m using sky blue!!) when it comes to my color choice for a rant.

~Akeria

4:24

Wednesday, October 22, 2008.

Hey everyone. It’s Bob here. I’m writing today’s rant because Akeria has to go to a party. She says good-bye.

Rant!

Akeria asked me to talk about Guitar Hero.

I’m not really sure what to say. For those of you who don’t know what Guitar Hero is, it’s a video game where you plug a plastic guitar in your game console, then proceed to play colored gems coming toward you at ridiculous paces.

I’m not very good at Guitar Hero.

Akeria however, is absolutely amazing at it. She can play it for hours without getting tired. I don’t know how.

Here’s what she wrote: “Bob, make sure you don’t bore them. I got a private message from a reader who said you were boring. Just be cool.”

Okay, Akeria. I will “be cool” but not at the expense of our readers learning.

So, she told me not to be skeptic, because she thinks Guitar Hero is cool, but she said that I can say whatever I want.

Because this rant is over a little earlier than normal, I’d like to send an apology to all of the Ocelots that read our rants. Two days ago… we sort of got out of hand. We apologize. I’d also like to thank you all. Akeria and I received a total of 42 questions from RPC readers, and from readers from her school.

We will pick 25 of our favorite questions, and answer them on Saturday.

Thank you again, Akeira will be back tomorrow to rant some more.

-Bob

5:14

Thursday, October 23, 2008.

Hey there it’s Akeria. I’m not really writing a rant today, because we have our super amazing lightning round questioning answering episode J

Just thought I should post a schedule in place of a rant today.

Monday: Akeria’s Rant

Tuesday: Akeria’s Rant

Wednesday: Bob’s Rant

Thursday: Akeria and Bob’s Rant

Friday: Akeria

Saturday: SUPER RANT

Sunday: Bob’s Rant

There you have the weekly schedule for the rants.

~Akeria

4:23

Friday, October 24, 2008.

That's it for this thread of Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants.
Please click here for the next thread.

~Akeria
-Bob

Last edited by Akeria Hale on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:49 pm

A Note From Bob:
Hi there, just something Akeria and I wanted to advertise. Over the weekend, we had a lot of positive feedback for our rants. We'd like twenty-five reader submitted questions that both Akeria and I can answer for our rant on Saturday.

Thank you very much.
-Bob
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:53 pm

who is bob?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm

LOL! Bob is a pink Tennis Ball Var... *Gulp* THE END OF THE WORLD..... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Dude, end of the world at that time...WE WOULD ALREADY BE DEAD! LOL

I expected the world to end in just a few years!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:07 pm

Uhhhh.... I don't want to think about it xD All of the sudden we all fall over and Die... That is freaky *Gulp*
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:16 pm

Thank you all for scaring me to death... And it is called, the Apacolypse!

anyways, good job!
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:22 pm

:D Thank you. Don't forget to submit 25 reader questions!!! Bob and I will answer them in a Super Rant on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:28 pm

BTW, sorry for hitting tennis balls, Bob!

Hmmm. Questions...

Why is bob so sciency??I mean, how on EARTH does a tennis ball get so... smart??

Bob, are you friends with any onther misstreated balls? If so, tell thm I am sorry!

Akeria.. I gotta know, wha is the meaning of a 'rant'..?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:23 am

Well. XD Very nice.

Here are a few questions.

How do you two feel about vampires?
What do you think will happen to the vampires at the end of the world?
Are either of you a vampire?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:22 pm

XD Thanks you guys. I need some more questions though! Feel free to ask about anything you want, Bob and I don't judge you.

I've written the latest rant, but I won't be able to post it until I get home from swimming.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:17 pm

About the Apocalyse thing (ending of ze world xD)

I saw a program a few nights ago saying that in 2029 (very soon!) That there will an asteroid coming dangerously close to the Earth. So close that it passes our main satilites!
but the giant space rock wont be big enough to kill us all. Just a very large amount.

That is, if it hits us.

Have I just sent nightmares into your heads? XD
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Thank you for that plesant thought to keep me up at night Autumnsong.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:35 pm

I agree with Keri—but I won't be dying. ^^

Okay, more questions!!

How do you feel about werewolves?
What will happen to the werewolves during the apocalypse?
Are either of you werewolves?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Shadow, a little obsessed about vampires and werewolves!

More Qs!

Bob, when do you think the apacolypse will happen??

Bob, can I call you Bobby?

Akeria, do you like Aly and AJ? Taylor Swift?? Pink???

Bob, same question as one just above.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Oh. You're quite welcome.

xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:15 pm

:D Fine. Here are some more questions, non Twi-related:

Do you guys like anyone? ^^
What's your favorite bands/artists/songs?
What's your favorite books?
What's your favorite animals?
What's your favorite colors?
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Thanks for the questions!!! I'm putting up the rant now, but it might spazz like it did yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Hah! I'd read it, but I GTG in 2 min!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:23 pm

I think it spazzed. XD I don't see anything new.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Me neither!
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Ugh!!! Okay... let me try this again...
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Okay, I tried to post yesterdays again.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Hah! It worked!! I have to do my homework and go to a party, so Bob's gunna write today's rant.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:47 am

:D Yay! Two more rants are up! Today is another regular rant, then tomorrow we have our question answer rant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]   Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akeria & Bob's Daily Rants (Thread 2) [October 21st - October 26th]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next