RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic

Go down 
+3
Star
Mistyy
Shadow Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Misty.....chill.
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Thank you, Ringo. :) *throws cookie*

But anyway, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:50 pm

I know! *grabs Drag's cooking and eats it* HA HA!!! :p
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 am

Bad Misty!!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:29 pm

*smiles innocently*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:52 am

*suspicious look* If you don't behave yourself, I won't write any more until after trick-or-treating time.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 pm

If you don't write more in this week, I'll be angry! *stubborn look*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Well . . .

JBROS!! MISTY WANTS US TO WRITE MORE HERO AND POOTNIC!! (really calling. *nods*)

Jbros: Everyone does! It's no . . . surprise.

Jbros's friend: What's that?

Jbros: This story we're writing. *describes future scene*

Okay . . . well, that's not exactly helpful. XD We'll try to write more tonight, after his friend is gone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Misty, waiting until after Halloween wouldn't be the best thing for you!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:06 am

*glares* MORE MORE MOOOORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Speckletail

Speckletail

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:29 am

Another one of Shadow's bests :pkheart:
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:38 am

AUGH!! This is like a nasty, nasty little hint, Speckletail to your identity!

Heheh, my bro and I still haven't had a chance, Misty. ^^" We don't really write on the weekends much.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Well, here's some more. I have to post it here, because it's too long for the front. XD

I turned to Businessness. “Which means we have to wait until the coppers leave.” He nodded, as if it suddenly all made sense to him. “Which also means we have to get them away. Jake, how much time can you buy us?”
He shifted his weight form one foot to the other, thinking it over. “Well . . . I can get you a solid twenty minutes to get outta here. What say we all meet at the abandoned Walmart down the street?”
I nodded, wondering why it was abandoned in the first place. “Let’s do it.” He turned, and swished away into the grass, out the way he’d come.
A couple minutes later, I heard the voice of the same police officer who had chased me into the grass: “What the—?!” And then there was an explosion, and he cut off with a scream.
“Let’s go!” I hissed, and raced away towards the direction of the Walmart, dragging Businessness along as I went.
“Hey, let me go!” he protested.
“Come on, then!” I yelled in exasperation, letting go. A few seconds later, and we were out of the long grass, and far away from the coppers.
I heard Jake say, “You’ll never catch me alive, coppers!!” and a few gunshots from the police.

——————————————————————————

I shivered to hear the gunshots, and I wondered if we’d be seeing that gangster dude again. “Who was that guy?” I asked in awe.
“There’ll be time for proper introductions when we get to Walmart,” he snapped. “Now be quiet!”
I suppressed a grumble, but fell silent.
As we neared Walmart, I saw a shadowy figure walk in through the door. I shivered, as we approached the door ourselves. We walked in.
Once inside, I gaped in astonishment. The shelves were filled as if they had been restocked just today.
“How long has this place been abandoned?” I asked skeptically.
“Don’t know, Kid,” Jones replied. “About a couple years or so.”
And then, the Gangster stepped out from behind a rack of clothing.
“You’re alive!” I shouted in shock, and ran over to hug him.
“Get off,” he whined, shoving me off.

~~~

That guy was really annoying. “Well, I chased them off for now,” I said. “But they’ll be back.” I glanced around, checking to make sure that everything was still in order, as it was yesterday. “Take a good look around,” I instructed. “Because until this ordeal is finished, this is your new home.”
The business dude gaped at me.
“What?!” I snapped, annoyed.
“Live here?” he stammered.
“Duh,” I replied. Looking around again, I said, “We can’t linger here. Follow me to Baby Products.” I strode away, towards the back of the store where Baby Products was.
When we got there, I sat cross-legged on the floor, and motioned for them to do the same.
“It’s time to introduce ourselves,” I said. “I’m Jake.”
“And I’m Edward,” he replied, looking at business guy.
“Er . . . Sputnik,” he said.
I raised an eyebrow. “Sputnik?” I said skeptically.
He glowered. “Hey, it’s not my fault!!”
“I don’t wanna know,” I said, making a face. “But anyway, since the coppers are after us, we’ll have to come up with some new names for ourselves, until it’s safe to come out of hiding again.”
Suddenly, a small figure stepped into the aisle. “Ah,” he croaked. “I was hoping you would say that.”

ABCDEFG, you don't wanna mess with me.
•••••

“Who are you?!” Sputnik exclaimed.
“I am who I am,” the weird old man replied.
“I’ve heard rumors about this guy before,” I whispered to Jake.
“No rude!!” the man shouted correctively, whipping a staff out from his cloak and whapping my head with it. Well, how rude!!
“Wait a second,” said Jake, as he flicked a light on. We all gaped in awe at him. He looked like an Obi-Wan Kenobi-Gandalf person.
“Obi-Wan Kenobi?” Sputnik exclaimed in awe.
“Ah, yes . . . I was called that once,” he mused. “But not anymore. Now, I am Obi-Wan the White!”
“Can you teach us stuff?” I asked in awe
“Yes,” he replied, with an innocent smile. He promptly whapped me on the head again.
“Lesson One: Always be prepared.” Sputnik rolled his eyes, and his staff was quickly bouncing off his head as well.
“Lesson Two: No rude.
I pulled my machine gun off my back and prepared to shoot if ‘Obi the White’ started to beat us up. Fortunately, he made no sign of hostility so far.
“Now,” Said Obi the White “To ensure I do not waste time teaching you in skills you will never use, I will give you a test.” “A test?” asked Sputnik with awe “A test. It will show me your weapon type so I can train you in the use of the proper weapon for you. Do you think you’re ready?” He asked. We all quickly nodded. Obi the White grinned “Let the test begin!”

Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:20 pm

And more, that again wouldn't fit:

The old man had led the others away. I, on the other hand, was left sitting here. I started humming “Row, Row, Row Your Boat” when suddenly, the lights flickered and went out with a humming noise. The old man had given me three weapons and told me to use them if something strange happened. There was a sword, a rifle, and a couple of grenades. All of a sudden, a little baby flew past me with a ‘vwoom.’ I shrieked, then ran in the direction the old man had led Edward and Jake.
After running a while, I became very afraid; I realized I was lost. But in my defense, it was a Super Walmart, after all.
I saw a shadowy figure run past. My skin went cold. I fumbled with the grenade in my hand. With much effort, I managed to pull the pin from the grenade, and hurl it at the shadowy figure when he ran past. The grenade missed by 2 yards, and blew a shelf to smithereens. I loaded the rifle, dropping the remaining grenade, and tried to raise it and fire. I fired when the figure ran past, but because of my shivering, I missed every shot. I wielded the sword, and involuntarily threw it at him. He groaned, and fell. I forced my feet to walk to the man and remove his mask. I gasped. It was Obi the White!
“Nicely done!” he said proudly.

~~~

I caught a glimpse of Sputnik’s horrified face as the old man led me past him. No doubt, he was a noob.
When I was in an isolated aisle, Obi said “Stay put, and if anything gets strange, use these,” and he handed me a rifle, two grenades, and a sword. I sat down, and looked around at my surroundings. I was horrified. I was in a Barbie aisle! Surrounding me were hundreds of differently themed Barbie dolls, as well as freakish Hannah Montana ones. I considered running away, but dismissed the thought as I thought of how important my waiting here could be. All of a sudden, the lights went off. I was surrounded in darkness. I saw a dark figure run past the front of the aisle. I waited for him to pass again. Just then, the same figure jumped from the top of the shelf to my right, appearing to be in an attempt to jump to the shelf to my left. Time seemed to slow as I removed a pin to a grenade, threw it at the shelf to the left, and dove for cover. It blew just as the man landed on the shelf, sending him flying eight feet into the air, and landing with a crash. I aimed the gun for his head. “Don’t move,” I said as the figure removed his mask. It was Obi the White!
“Splendid!” he said proudly.

•••••

I gave Jake a high-five as I was led past him. I was led to an isolated aisle. I gasped. It was an aisle filled with tons of Star Wars products, such as video games, action figures, Legos, etc. Obi handed me my weapons, gave me some advice, and walked off. I placed a homng beacon in the shelf and made sure it was syncronized with my Homing Beacon Locational Device (H.B.L.D.).
I was not surprised when the lights went out. They did that to me all the time! But I had a feeling that this was no accident. Someone turned the lights off on me. He was out there, and he was OUT TO GET ME! I took a defensive pose with the sword. A dark figure swept past me, slashed me with a blade of his own, and knocked me down. I placed the sword on my back, and grabbed the rifle. I climbed onto the top of the shelf, and jumped from shelf to shelf, until I reached the top of the highest shelf there was. I spotted the figure in an aisle, and aimed my gun for his sword arm.
I fired.
My accuracy amazed even myself, as I had shot him right in the shoulder, and I jumped onto the next shelf , and to the next from there, and so on.
When I reached the man, I wielded my sword. We dueled until his sword arm gave way, and he fell to the floor. I put the tip of the sword to his neck, and said, “Yield.” He removed his mask, and I was not surprised to see Obi the White. I sheathed my sword, and helped him up. “Good job,” he told me proudly.
“Aren’t you angry that I hurt your arm?” I asked him.
“No,” he replied, and showed me the bullet proof shirt he was wearing.

We were all led to the furniture section by Obi, which, on its own, was as big as a regular Walmart store.
Once we had all sat down, Obi theWhite walked to the middle of the circle of couches.
“Your test results are in,” he said, pulling a big garbage bag off his back. “Sputnik, I am not going to try not to hurt your feelings, you stink at wielding about every weapon I, or anyone, could stick you with.”
I felt a terrible sense of dejection. “Well, I can see I’m not needed!!” I shouted with hurt, and hurried to my feet to begin stalking away.
“Walk away, or don’t, but it is your choice.”
I stopped in my tracks. If I left now, I would have to go back to my dad. With a sigh, I went back and sat down.
Obi nodded. “You were very skillfull in throwing that sword, so I suppose a sword is the way for you to go.” He threw a sword at me, and I caught it; narrowly avoiding being slashed in the arm.

~~~

I stifled a laugh at Sputnik’s clumsiness.
“And now,” Obi said, looking to me. “You seem to be quite excellently skilled in combat, both with explosives and firearms.” He tossed me a belt of grenades, and my machine gun that he’d confiscated before the test.
“If you could gain possession of a rocket-propelled grenade launcher, that would be wonderful,” he said, nodding as if it were obvious. And then he turned to Edward.
“Ah, Edward,” he said. “Your skill in firearms amazes me.” Sputnik looked like he was about to cry. “But there is still much to learn about them. And you were able to use the sword niceley, so... have this, and see if you can find a sword around town.” he threw Edward’s machine gun to him. “And if you could get your hands on one, a sniper rifle would be excellent.”
“Now that we all have our weapons, I think we are ready to form a... gang... We each need a new name. Let’s see... Sputnik, you are a mystery; a real queer person, so I will give you a name to match it. I declare you... Pootnic.” Pootnic seemed proud of his new name. “Jake,” he addressed me “You are a real shady figure... you seem like a... Gangster. So that is your new name.” I bowed my head.
“And Edward. You are the best of the best, not just a regular trooper, but a high commander. A hero. Your name is Hero.” Hero smiled at his new name.
“Time for the first mission. This is a fun one. I want all of you to go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood and try and get as much candy as possible. Are you up to the challenge?”
I replied “Yes!” as did Hero, but Pootnic just said “Yum!” and we all stared at him.
“Very well,” said Obi “You may begin.”

•••••

I ran out of the building. Once in the neighborhood, I looked for a kid. Not just any kid, but the kid. He was said to have known all about everything there is to know about the neghborhood. Like where haunted houses were, whose brother was an orc, and where Saruman was recuperating his forces, but more importantly, who gave out the most candy at halloween.
After searching for about ten minutes, I came upon a queer kid wearing pants on his head. He noticed me, and, reading my thoughts, said, “There is a strange old man who lives in a mansion on the other side of the hill. He gives out tons of candy, almost enough to fill a garbage bag!” And with that, he strode away. I stared at the small bag I was carrying. I was gonna need something bigger.
After going up to random people’s houses for ten minutes, someone finally granted my wish for a garbage bag. I thanked him, and set off for the hill
Once at the mansion, I crept up to the door, and rang the doorbell. It was the Star Wars Main Theme.
I hid my surprise as Obi the White answered the door, and I tried to act normal.
“Trick or treat!” I shouted. Obi said, “Just a second,” not appearing to take any special notice of me, either.
He walked away from the door, and turned down a hall, obscurring himself from my view. He came back, carrying two whole bags of assorted candy. He opened them, and poured them into my garbage bag. I smiled. It was three-fourths full. To fill it completely, (or to the point of overflow,) I would have to come back. I lifted my goodie bag over my shoulder, and walked away, snickering.

I snuck along, following Hero. I stiffened with shock when he went trick-or-treating at the mansion, and was greeted at the door by Obi. What was he doing here?!
I continued to watch, as Obi poured two bagfuls of candy into Hero’s garbage bag. Hmm, I would have to get me one of those. I snuck off when Hero left, to go find a bag for my yummerful bounty.
I scaled the side of the nearest house, and went in through the open window. Perfect!! A bedroom. I could take one of the pillow cases—of course, I would return it later. I walked over to the bed, and shook one of the pillows out of the case. I froze, mortified, when something got shaken out along with the pillow: a giant hairball.
“EWW!!” I shrieked. Suddenly, I heard somebody coming up the stairs.
“Who’s there?” it yelled. I held my breath. Oh no!! I raced over to the window, and dove out, using the pillowcase as a parachute. I landed on the ground with a thud one second later.
“OWWW!!” I shouted. Well, parachutes obviously weren’t meant to be made out of pillowcases. Before I could be seen, however, I scurried off to the mansion.
When I got their, I sauntered casually up to the door, and pressed the doorbell. The Imperial March played.
The door opened a crack, and Obi peeked out.
“Trick or treat!!” I shouted.
He smiled. “Just one moment.” He shuffled away into the darker confines of his house, only to come shuffling back a few seconds later. Was he wearing slippers, or something?
“Here we are,” he said, beaming. He had two huge bags of various candies in this hands. He opened them, and poured them into my pillowcase.
“And watch out. Hairballs like to eat candy sometimes,” he warned me. He shut the door, laughing hysterically.
I peered into the pillowcase—it was nearly full! I should probably come back one more time. I tiptoed away.

~~~

I watched from an oak tree as Pootnic bagged a whole pirate’s bounty of candy. As soon as he had tiptoed out of range of my sight range, I took a mighty leap from the tree-to land in a four foot high pile of leaves. Luckily, I was ‘plugged into the neighborhood gossip’ as they would say, and so I knew just where to get some sweets. I was also prepared with a garbage bag.
As I crept to the mansion, I pressed the doorbell. It played ‘The Raider’s March’ (the Indana Jones Main Theme) but stopped when te door opened. The one who opened the door was Obi the White. I shouted “Trick or treat!” he smiled and said “Ah, One minute, now.” and he walked off to another part of his house. He returned a moment later with two bags of candy’s galore. Score. Once I bagged my bounty, I thanked him, and

More coming soon! (And yes, I know this ends suddenly; Jbros never finished this part. XD)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:35 am

Niice... Just ends at 'and'
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:13 pm

XD Yep, it does. My bro and I have a little bit more right now, so I might as well post it. :P Have fun!! :D

. . . and ran off to find a hiding spot among the thick bushes on the hill.

•••••

I watched as Gangster strode up the hill, closer, and closer to my hiding place in the bushes. He must’ve spotted me, and was going to confirm his suspicions that I was going to cheat before telling on me. I crawled deeper into the bushes until the only light came from small holes in the leafy layer. I bumped into something and then there was a squeal. It sounded like... “Pootnic! What the heck are you doing here!?!” I said, holding him up by his collar.
“I... I...”
“Pootnic, if you don’t tell me, I’ll tell Obi!” I threatened
“I... I was hiding so I could go back to the mansion later...” I dropped him to the ground.
“That was what I was going to do. And if we go together as a group, he’ll be less likely to notice us!” I said.
A voice from behind me said “Oooooh, Sounds juicy!” I turned. It was Gangster!
“Okay,” I said “We’ll all go as a group.”

“But won’t he recognize us if we all go together?” I pointed out.
“Uhh, no,” Hero replied scornfully.
Gangster snorted. “Get real, Hero. We all know that this will never work.”
I brightened. So we would get to go by ourselves, then?
“So,” Gangster continue, “We’ll go with disguises!!”
“Fine by me,” Hero said with a shrug.
I felt like I was about to cry. We were gonna get in huuuuuuuge trouble for this!!
“Say Pootnic, where’d you get that ‘stash of yours?”
I shrugged. “Some old prank shop.”
“Take us there,” he said. I paled, but nodded, and began leading the way there.
Pretty soon, we strolled up to Obi’s house with a classic disguise: an oversized nose, dark mustache, and big-rimmed glasses.
Hero casually rang the doorbell, and the face of the crazy old man peeked out.
“Trick or treat!!” we shouted in unison.
“Just a moment,” he replied, and ran into his house. When he came back, we held out our bags.
He held out the palm of his hand, which had an onion in it. “Here you go — I don’t have enough to share.” He placed the onion in Hero’s bag, and he shut the door.
We stared at the vegetable.
“What the . . .” Gangster said, gingerly picking the onion up out of the garbage bag.
“We’ll need to have another go at this,” Hero said, obviously contemplating the different ways we could manage to squeeze some more candy out of Obi. Dejectedly, we walked away to formulate a new plan.

~~~
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:46 pm

MOOOOORE!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:48 pm

;D Thanks. We'll be working on it as much as possible.

Shadow Cullen
The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 Atohz6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2