RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Movie Starz!!*

Go down 
+2
Jay
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:35 am

"Hey Raine!" Marley said walking over to her friend. She was dressed in her normal outfit, Jeans,a rustic looking T-shirt, and Nike sneakers.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:18 am

Mayanne hushed Marly. "We're hiding from fans and paparrazzi!" she whispered to Marly. "So be quiet!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:42 am

"I just looked around there all on the Food Court" Marley said trying on a purple sunhat
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Mayanne nodded, looking at a cherry necklace with red stud earings.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:39 pm

"Want to hit that real nice Italian Restraunt down the road...?" Marley asked as she ran up to the counter of the store
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Mayanne nodded, "As long as Raine is up for it..." she whisperedto Marly, after following her with the necklace and earings. "Then I gotta go buy a car... To get away from the, you know..."

(papparazzi is what she means.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 pm

At the end of the trip Maia had picked out a reddish colored wig, and a nice black one. Both had the same kind of curls as hers, but they would do. She also picked up two pairs of sunglasses, and payed for them at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:36 pm

"Sure, I guess I'll go." Raine replied to what Marley said. She was overheard there conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Movie Starz!!*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3