RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!

Go down 
+2
Raynari
Frost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:19 am

Subara didn't hear Shahdow's threat, he was busy peering at the she-wolf that lay behind him. He looked over the wounds, they looked painful. He swished his tail, "Hmm, I see." He murmered, wondering what the what had lead the rival alpha to do this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:25 am

"If you do anything to her, I will rip your fur off!" Shahdow warned, his fur prickling.

"N-no, Shahdow, its alright....this wolf seems...friendly. Who...are you?" Storm asked the brute.

[I gotta go bye!]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Aurora had wandered not a far distance when she heard the howls and barks of other wolves. Curious, she padded onward, forgetting that she might be walking into danger.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Blank followed the male, and saw another wolf in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 pm

Aurora suddenly spotted the wolves. There weren't that many- about four or five. Seeing the blood around them, she figured there had just been an attack, and these were the survivors.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:47 pm

"I'm Subara." The brute smiled, dipping his head. He crouched down to her level [I think Storm is lying down?] "Are your wounds bad? I think my mom used some root for rats, but I don't think any grows here." Subara glanced around, then up ath the jet black wolf, "And how will you do that? Not with those puppy claws." He sneered.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:51 pm

[Yes she is.]

"I can sure bite you," Shahdow growled. "Only if she gives you permission will you be able to touch her."

"I-I, can't see my wounds. Most are on my face and back and flanks. That was what Shahdow told me," Storm whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:54 pm

"Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you, you look fine. Just some time to heal." Subara barked, before responding to the brute. "Bite me with what?" he asked, a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:58 pm

"My teeth. Boy, you are dumber than the prey we hunt here," Shahdow taunted. "I'll see you later, Storm," he barked and turned to Subara. "Don't you touch her unless she says so," he barked coldly and slinked off.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:02 pm

"I don't see any teeth." Subara peered closer to the brutes mouth, untill he could feel it's breath.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:25 am

Aurora walked torwards the camp, sometimes stopping to make sure someone hadn't seen her.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 pm

[Wolf, Shahdow had already walked off! :P]

Storm raised her head. She winced a little but managed to do it. She looked up at this new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:45 pm

|Opps, forget that. I'm to lazy to edit my post. :P|

Subara swayed his head, smiling slightly. He usually enjoyed making enemy brutes, but he probably had gone to far with this one. He turned around, slightly stepping away from Storm. "So..." He said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Storm let out a cough. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, and her scratches stung badly. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Subara jumped down into the den, leaning his shoulder for support. "Here, tell me what I can do to help." He barked, rasping his tounge over her ear to show she could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Dark clouds rolled in and it began to snow lightly. "Oh...no. Not a blizzard," Storm sighed, leaning onto him cautiously, feeling awkward with a brute she hadn't hardly met.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:32 pm

Subara stepped out of the den, looking at the dark clouds. "Could be a bad one." He murmered. "Better get that brute back in the den." He growled to Storm, and left her, finding shelter in a tree log. He sighed, and curled up in the tight space. He rested his head on the rock, his stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Sierra leaped down from the rocks comfronting another brute (Storm) "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:38 pm

|Storm is a female, a hurt female in her den.|
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:39 pm

((Oh...))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 pm

[Shahdow is the brute. Storm is the wolfess.]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:59 pm

Subara curled tighter, using his fur as a tight heat blanket. The storm raged on, the tree didn't give him much protection. "How long?" He asked alowed, but his voice drowned out by the raging wind.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:06 am

Shahdow pushed out of his den, strong enough to push against the wind. "Who knows?" He replied.

Storm fell to the ground again after Subara had just left her.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:14 am

Subara sighed, knowing the pain of hunger wouldn't do him much good. The brute struggled from the wind, but managed to make it toward the exit of camp. He hoped to find a deer stranded by the piling snow.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:15 am

Storm dragged herself over to the camp exit, watching Subara walk out. She wondered if he was leaving for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next