RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!

Go down 
+2
Raynari
Frost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:19 am

NORTHERN LIGHTS PACK

It was a dark, cloudless night. Everything was silent except for paws padding on hard packed snow. Many paws. A bloodthirsty cry echoed into the crisp air and suddenly the atmosphere was filled with the cries of battle. A snow white wolfess with gray flecks on her flanks, tail and face, was barking quick orders to other wolves. Her attention wasn't very focused on the fighting going on, she was most concerned of the safety of her packmates. A rugged brown, wiry haired brute saw this as the perfect chance to launch his attack. Leaning back on his haunches, he leaped foward, landing head-on onto the wolfess. He cut larged gashes into her side. She now lay there, unconcious and lifeless, her white pelt now red with scarlet blood. The members of the pack she was with retreated, running back to their temporary home. "Looks like we get the territory," grinned the wiry brown brute. Of course, he was alpha male of his pack, Glacier Peak. "You......we'll get a territory....better than this hard packed land will...ever be." This wolf was a jet black, and was the unconcious female's best and trusted friend. "I'm sure you will. Now get off our new territory!" The other brute scoffed and let out a triumphant cry and his packmates echoed, running off to investigate the territory.
The black brute stuck out his tongue and ran over to his friend. "Alpha Storm! Wake up!" He kept shouting, shaking her lightly. The wolfess never replied, laying very still. "Help!" The brute called out. But his call was carried off by the wind. Sighing, he grabbed his alpha by the scruff, dragging her back to camp, laying her down in her makeshift den. "When you wake.....our journey will begin." He murmured, padding outside.

Oooooooooh, long intro...even though it was horrible. 👅

[center]Rules!

:arrow: If you get a mate, please don't have pups right away. Wait at least 4 days.
:arrow: No godmoddling or making your character unstoppable or more powerful than any wolf.
:arrow: No fighting. Well, wolves can fight, but not us in general.
:arrow: Type 'Endless Journey' in your form in Indigo, to prove you have read the rules.

:!: Alpha Male position is open, so the more hearts you have the closer you are getting!

FORM

Name:
Personality:
History:
How you got here:
Interested in being alpha male?:

ALPHA FEMALE
Storm

ALPHA MALE
Yet to be chosen

BETA (S)
Yet to be chosen

MEDICINE WOLF
Yet to be chosen

MALES
Yukon
Tayuya
Subara

FEMALES
Sierra
Aurora
Blank

Last edited by Catza- on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 am

Endless Journey
Name: Yukon
History: rehabiltated to the alasken tundra, where he found the scent of wolves. He followed it, and is now close enough to the pack that he can see them.
Description: pure white with grey and black flecks through out his body. His muzzle is a soft grey as well as ears and paws. He has icy blue eyes.
Personality: will unfold
Interest in alpha male: no

Last edited by Wolf on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 am

Name:Sierra
DEscription:A grey Female with white splotches and Green eyes
Personality"Unfold...
Other:If it is ok with wolf Sierra's mate is Yukon
Endless Journey
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:04 am

Endless Journey
Name: Tayuya
Description: Pitch black Fur with icy blue eyes. He also has a moon birthmark on his underbelly.
Personality: will unfold
Other always in pack
P.S.: Can I be the black brute like you mention in the intro? I just kinda fit the descrpition.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:18 pm

Endless Journey

Name: Aurora (I know, it's oh so original)
Description: She has ice-white fur with sort of a blu-ish tint to it. Her eyes are a misty green with violet, sort of like the northern lights, and she has needle sharp teeth and claws.
Personality: Doesn't change her mind often.... and quite clever.
History: She was raised like a normal pup, and was almost at adult age when evil struck her pack, driving everyone out and seperating her.
How you got here: Basicly she was a lucky wanderer.

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:51 pm

[Oops, forgot the form. I added it.]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:44 pm

The brute howled, his low voice echoed through the open land. Yukon opened his eyes, wondering where this pack was. He sniffed, trying to relocate the scent.

(( Sounds good to me Alley. Subara will try out for alpha then.))

Name: Subara
Description: night black wolf with a grey frost to his pelt. His eyes are a soft green.
Personality:will unfold
History: loner of the tundra, he has been rejected from packs because he constantly likes to talk. Sometime's he's quiet, but around wolves he's chatty.
How you got here: he walked. (lol) no he ran out of the last pack, chased by the alpha, and finally he found a tree(in AuroraMist Territory) and is still there now.
Interested in being alpha male?:yes
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Aurora woke up to the sound of the wind. She had spent the night somewhere in someone else's territory, sleeping in a snow den. She felt like a polar bear.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:55 pm

Name: Blank

Description: a pure white wolf.

Personality: shy, brave, and a good fighter.

History: She was in a thriving pack until a bad storm hit it. She had a mate, but he was killed by the storm.Now, she is wandering helplessly through
Aurora Mist territory with her unborn pups.

How you got here: ^ History will tell you.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:03 pm

[I'll be playing the black brute, named Shadoh [Shadow].]

The helpless wolfess, Storm, still remained in her den, half awake now.

The brute, Shadoh, padded in to check on her, then walked out again to guard the pack.

[I gotta go.]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:05 pm

Subara padded into the camp, or what he thought was one. He noticed a black pelt, and pawed toward him. He glanced around him, noticing the she-wolf who looked as if she'd been knocked down. "Whay'd you do to her?!" He growled, even though he didn't know them.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:14 pm

Blank padded through a clearing, ears back.She spotted three other wolves, and tried to hide.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Tayuya scented the unfimiliar wolf. "I know you're there," He said.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Blank backed away, scared, and she THOUGHT she was alone, but not. "I-I just want a place to stay...I need shelter.." she hesitated, and then stood proudly, but hiding her fear.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:54 pm

"It's ok, I'm not a fighting kind of wolf. I'll show you to Storm, our alpha, later," Tayuya reassured.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Blank loosened. "Thanks..." she relaxed a little, and tried to find the wolf."Uh, one question, where are you??" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 pm

"Hold on," He said, moving in on the she-wolf. "My name's Tayuya," He introduced.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:11 pm

"Oh." Blank chuckled, spoting him behind her. She walked up, and dipped her head. "My name's Blank." Blank answered.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:15 pm

"I can see why," Tayuya said.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:17 pm

"Yeah." Blank smiled."I'm almost ready to have pups as well..." she added.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:20 pm

"That's explains a lot as well," Tayuya said. "Come with me, I'll take you to my pack," He offered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Blank nodded. "I'll follow you.." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:07 pm

"I did nothing to her!" Shahdow snarled. "And what are you doing on our temporary territory?" He asked suspiciously, unsheathing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:10 am

"Temorary?" Subara snarled back. "Why is she hurt?" he growled, wanting to know. Even though it wasn't his bussiness. Subara unsheathed his claws, ready to defend himself. "This place reeks with wolf scent. I was curious."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 am

"For your information, she was attacked by a rival alpha male of Glacier Peak," Shahdow growled. "Never, accuse me again," he snarled, baring his teeth.

[Storm] Storm made a low breathing noise and opened her eyes completely. "Wh-whats going on?" She rasped, her flanks red with scratches and bites.

Last edited by Catza- on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: