RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.) Empty
PostSubject: Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.)   Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Since my sister is doing an animation with one of her characters, I decided, I want to do an animation with one of mine as well!
I already have a character in mind: Whitefeather, a wolf from Pond Dust.
Problem is, I don't really know what to make her do... It's going to be to this song, which sort of gives me ideas, but my mind is still sort of blank.
If no one suggests, I can just do the whole thing myself, but if anyone comes up with anything brilliant, I would like some suggestions with what to do for the animation.

So far, I have her singing the first part, but... I don't really have anything else. xD
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.)   Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 am

Hmmm... the song fits Whitefeather (and Feather since no one loves my little, atheist. lol) but I don't know what she should be doing... Maybe when it sings about her trying get to the shore, it could be Whitefeather struggling to get to Shadow Scar. That's all I have...

Do you know any songs that could fit Shadow Scar (or Dex) since they were in love, their love died and they moved on?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.)   Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Hmm... That sounds like a good idea. But the short version doesn't really mention the shore...I'll do that if I ever get around to doing the full version. Right now I don't really feel like doing a long animation. xD

As for your characters... I can't remember a song like that off the top of my head, but if I think of one, I'll tell you.

Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.)   Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Well, Maybe Whitefeather could be walking alone in a forest, and then she meets her true love. Random thought XD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.)   Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Problem is, she doesn't have one. Hehe
I was thinking of doing the animation in parts, rather than telling a story. I have the first drawing done, but it's on my computer at home, and I'm on my laptop right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.)   Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions for an animation (Whitefeather's life is like a boat.)
Page 1 of 1