RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Authors Note:

Okay, Sorta based off all the agent stories, but a bit different.
Blame it on Branch and Becca. Please?
Haha. Read it! Cool

Chapter One

Whatever Life throws at you, you throw it back.
-Unknown

My name is Emma Ann Taylor. I'm an ordinary teenage girl, spending a sunny saturday afternoon inside. Of course, like any other story, I didn't know that today my life was about to change.
It all started when my mom forced me to go fetch the mail. I usually put up a fight, but today I was in a good mood, which personally, I think scared my mom. I started humming one of my favorite songs, According to You while inserting the lock int the box. I put the key back in my pocket and grabbed the mail. I turned and started back toward our house, sifting through the letters. Mostly bills, and the mysterious letters my mom gets sometimes. I wasn't allowed to open them, or read them. I was looking at a coupon when a small slab of baby blue paper caught my eye. I tugged at it. A small envelope appeared. There, in fancy handwriting, was my name. This was very peculiar, because never got letters. If I did, there was always a return adrees. I turned the weird letter over, searching for any signs of the sender, when I got the feeling that someone was walking beside me. I casted a sideway glance at them and smiled. I stopped walking and punched them lightly.
"A nice hi would've let me know you were stalking me. " I teased.
"That would ruin the fun of it." He replied, running a hand through his hair.
"Be nice, Mitch." I scolded lightly.
"Yes, mom." He retorted. I laughed and continued walking. Mitch was my so-called boyfriend. He has been for two years! He goes to a different school, but he is my next door neighbor. I blew on a stray strand of my long golden hair. "So. You know who that letter is from?" He asked. His question caught me by surprise. I had already forgotten about the letter.
"No. I have no idea, actually." I said, gazing back down at the letter. I pushed open the door and set the mail on the counter, holding the blue envelope to my chest when Mom walked into the room. She narrowed her eyes at Mitch. She didn't like him, but she wouldn't tell me why. He never showed any sign of this 'dislike'. She peeled her eyes off him and finally noticed the letter I was holding.
"Emma, what is that?" She asked, coming closer. I held the letter out to her. She got a strange look on her face. "Oh. Oh my." She whispered.
"Uh, you okay?" I asked nervously. Mitch semmed to suddenly get what my mom was saying. He stiffened and put a hand on my shoulder. His tight grasp was pretty scary, since Mitch was kind of the softer type of boys.
"Em, I need to talk to Mitch for a minute." Mother said quietly. I reluctantly nodded, confused. Mitch gave me a slight push. I got his message and left the room, shutting the door behind me. Instantly, I put my ear to the door. Mom spoke first.
"You leave her alone, Mitchell Wayland." She snapped.
"Your not the boss of me. Niether my father." He replied cooly.
"This letter tells where Emma is going to school this year. You know what type of school it is. You and your gang are natrual criminals."
"I won't allow Emma to go there. I'll make sure she joins my school. Father still wants a Taylor in the family. Emma is special, Kim. You know that." I covered my mouth. Ew. Just- ew.
"Daniel knew I would never marry him. The agency is against him. So am I. Your lVERY ucky I even allowed you near Emma, so she'd be happy. This school will teach her how to defend herself from people like you." Mother retorted.
"A shame. You're leaving me no choice, Mrs. Taylor." Mitch threatened.I become terrified of how his voice sounded.
"Leave, Mitchell. DON'T come back." Mom growled. I heard a door slam and then there was silence. I slowly opened the door, horrorstuck.
"Mom..."
"Emma! You heard that whole thing, didn't you?" I nodded silently.
"I'm so sorry Emma. There must be a lot on your mind. Don't worry. This letter will explain most of it." She whispered and hugged me.
"I have one main question." I said quietly, sniffing.
"Yes?"
"What did Mitch mean before he left?" I questioned. My voice was shaky and I was shivering, considering the fact that it's hot in our house. Mother shook her head sadly.
"I don't know... I just don't know." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 pm

WHOA.

Write more now.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:42 pm

DITTO.
=o
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Thankies. I will soon.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 pm

MOAR.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:29 pm

PLEASE MORE.
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WRITE MORE NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:30 pm

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 am

If I have time. I don't have anywhere to write and save it write now.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:19 am

How about you write it in a PM and save it to yourself, then copy and paste it and repeat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1   .:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:.My Life as I knew it .:. Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1